Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Forgot that sadly. Maybe it's because mine is MIA at the moment which is pissing me off. But yes, SCMS is definetly worth getting.
I think that I´ll buy: SCMS, WBMS and if I can Dragoon MS or Dragoon MS UV.
My suggestion is:

WBMSx2
Dragoon MS/MS UV
SCMS

Having more than one WBMS is always good, and the rest is essential.
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r50318455

I'm having trouble understanding what exactly is included with this auction. If it is everything in the three photos, then obviously dibs, but I can't tell.

Even a google translation didn't help my comprehension very much.
(Oct. 06, 2008  10:11 PM)Kei Wrote: http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r50318455

I'm having trouble understanding what exactly is included with this auction. If it is everything in the three photos, then obviously dibs, but I can't tell.

Even a google translation didn't help my comprehension very much.
I'm pretty sure it says you get all 6.
Me and Brad were talking about it yesterday. This is what you supposedly get:

2x RBV1
2x Wolf D125B (yes, D125B)
2x Sagittario 125SF
Leone

We're very confused by it though.
(Oct. 07, 2008  12:15 PM)Kei Wrote: Me and Brad were talking about it yesterday. This is what you supposedly get:

2x RBV1
2x Wolf D125B (yes, D125B)
2x Sagittario 125SF
Leone

We're very confused by it though.
Why would you not get what is in green ?
What we don't understand is how the RB's they're selling work. Brad had somebody translate it and it says that they have 8 of them and only 3 have Aries. And the fact that it says "Wolf D125B" is confusing as well because the booster is shown in the photo.
(Oct. 07, 2008  12:22 PM)Kei Wrote: What we don't understand is how the RB's they're selling work. Brad had somebody translate it and it says that they have 8 of them and only 3 have Aries. And the fact that it says "Wolf D125B" is confusing as well because the booster is shown in the photo.
Well, what I understood from the simple Google translation is that they bought many Random Boosters, most are unopened, but they did open a few to make sure he had Aries 125D. And in that lot they would be selling you basically three Random Boosters : two are unopened, and one is Aries 125D.

If a more accurate translation reveals otherwise, then I cannot help.

I do not know what to say about the Wolf Boosters/Starters though. Perhaps they have both, took random photos and want to sell the Starters ... The name is written on the package, so it would be odd to mistake the two when you actually write it down.
MOJ told me it is some sort of lottery, but didn't elaborate beyond that.
im looking for a good out of the box survivor, other than driger s Smile or any smash attack out o' the box
My knowledge of HMS series blades is incredibly limited. I tried searching around for info but i wasn't too successful in finding info about phantom fox and dark leopard. I was wondering whether anyone could give me advice on these two blades. I mean just about the usefullness of their parts, whether their worth hunting around for and buying if i do come across them. thanks for any replies and help.
(Oct. 09, 2008  9:19 PM)Gravity Fox Wrote: My knowledge of HMS series blades is incredibly limited. I tried searching around for info but i wasn't too successful in finding info about phantom fox and dark leopard. I was wondering whether anyone could give me advice on these two blades. I mean just about the usefullness of their parts, whether their worth hunting around for and buying if i do come across them. thanks for any replies and help.

Both Phantom Fox and Dark Leopard are nothing special, but they do have some uses.

Upper Fox (PFMS AR) can be used for Upper Attack if you don't have access to things like Circle Upper or Samurai Upper.

CWD Circle Attacker is not useful is many places because the upper mode of the CWD is not compatible with most HMS Beyblades. However, it can apparantly be used effectively in Wobbling combinations (I don't know much about its use on them, so if someone else could elaborate that would be great).

Smash Leopard has a small amount of Force Smash in left-spin, which goes alright with Tornado Change Core due to its height. It is generally accepted that other forms of Attack are more effective though. Additionally, CobraRoll recently introduced us to a new combo that allows the CWD from Samurai Changer MS's base to be used in Upper Attack mode, and the AR that must be used is Smash Leopard.

That is about the only noteworthy things to be said about Phantom Fox and Dark Leopard MS. Hope this helps!
Thanks VERY much Kei, that answer was really informative and it certainly helped a lot.

would it be safe to say that CWD needle attacker and Tornado Change Core are also nothing special?
Hey i'm just wondering , i'm buying seaborg 2 and dragoon g on ebay for 99p each and free shipping , the guy has 0.0% feedback and i'm not sure if i should buy it because the picture the guy has given for BOTH the items are from a website , i know this because it has the website printed across the picture (gamershobby.com) , i'm not sure if to buy it and need your help! Thankyou.
Post a link. I may have bought from the same person.
Hmm, it looks like it should be fine. If it isn't, open a Paypal dispute.
Ya, it should be fine, I bought a griffolyon for a dolar with free shipping and it came perfectly. Its not the same seller, though.
(Oct. 11, 2008  11:41 AM)marshall17 Wrote: Beybrad , what is a paypal dispute?

when a mommy and daddy love each other very much, they --

wait, something else

A Paypal dispute is when you file an official complaint to Paypal about the outcome of a Paypal transaction. You and the seller both present your evidence and Paypal decides whether or not to refund your money.
Wolborg IV
Wolborg MS
DEMS
Draciel G
Torch Pegasus
Dragoon GT
Gigars
Zeus
Dranzer GT

All MISB. All Takara for $40. Already mine.
(Oct. 20, 2008  12:18 AM)To Wrote: Wolborg IV
Wolborg MS
DEMS
Draciel G
Torch Pegasus
Dragoon GT
Gigars
Zeus
Dranzer GT

how the hell
(Oct. 20, 2008  1:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Wolborg MS
DEMS
Draciel G
Torch Pegasus
Dragoon GT
Gigars
Zeus
Dranzer GT

how the hell

Whoops, major gaf on my behalf. I meant to type out Hasbro but my brain said Takara.

Got them at a store that was clearing them out. Guess why? They'll be stocking MFBs soon! Guess what I'll be getting now?
(Oct. 20, 2008  2:45 AM)To Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2008  1:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Wolborg MS
DEMS
Draciel G
Torch Pegasus
Dragoon GT
Gigars
Zeus
Dranzer GT

how the hell

Whoops, major gaf on my behalf. I meant to type out Hasbro but my brain said Takara.

Got them at a store that was clearing them out. Guess why? They'll be stocking MFBs soon! Guess what I'll be getting now?

what store?