Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

lol, it's a Mom and Pop shop, not a chain or anything. And they warned me, MFB won't be cheap...
(Oct. 20, 2008  2:59 AM)To Wrote: lol, it's a Mom and Pop shop, not a chain or anything. And they warned me, MFB won't be cheap...

i wish they had one of those near me, ;_; but i dont think they do.
Which MFB should I buy? I can only pick one since I only have money to buy one right now. My choices are
Pegasus 105F Starter Set
Pegasus 145D Booster
Wolf D125B
Pegasus 105F Starter Set probs be your best bet if you can only have one to start off with.
(Oct. 20, 2008  9:37 PM)Blitz Wrote: Pegasus 105F Starter Set probs be your best bet if you can only have one to start off with.

Yeah, I would go with Pegasis 105F. If you already had a shooter, then Pegasis 145D might have been something to consider, but you don't (I assume) so get the starter.
(Oct. 20, 2008  9:57 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2008  9:37 PM)Blitz Wrote: Pegasus 105F Starter Set probs be your best bet if you can only have one to start off with.

Yeah, I would go with Pegasis 105F. If you already had a shooter, then Pegasis 145D might have been something to consider, but you don't (I assume) so get the starter.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I dont have a shooter so Ill get the starter set. Which Wolf has a better track?
The Starter.
How much should I be looking to pay for a Custom Grip Shooter with all accessories?
(Oct. 28, 2008  6:11 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: How much should I be looking to pay for a Custom Grip Shooter with all accessories?

20-30.
dollars?
Remember, I live in the UK xd
(Oct. 28, 2008  10:44 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: dollars?
Remember, I live in the UK xd
www.xe.com
Alright, thanks Joyful_3
Im looking to buy either Sagitarrio Starter or Wolf Starter..

Recommendations?
(Oct. 31, 2008  9:16 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Im looking to buy either Sagitarrio Starter or Wolf Starter..

Recommendations?

ANYTHING BUT SAG!
(Oct. 31, 2008  9:18 PM)G Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2008  9:16 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Im looking to buy either Sagitarrio Starter or Wolf Starter..

Recommendations?

ANYTHING BUT SAG!

Is it that bad?
(Oct. 31, 2008  9:19 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2008  9:18 PM)G Wrote:

Recommendations?

ANYTHING BUT SAG!

Is it that bad?

Yes.
hey guys..i was wondering..if i order a pegasus starter tomorrow from ideal, will i get it b4 friday using standard shipping?
(Nov. 03, 2008  3:27 AM)Bluezee Wrote: hey guys..i was wondering..if i order a pegasus starter tomorrow from ideal, will i get it b4 friday using standard shipping?

Depends on how you'd pay for it.
what exactly does that have to do with it?
(Nov. 03, 2008  3:40 AM)Bluezee Wrote: what exactly does that have to do with it?

If you pay by check/cash/money order, then it'll take 2-3 days to get there. They may take about 2-3 days as well to see if the check clears while needing to pack the package up.

If you pay by Paypal, it'll go faster since they'll needs a day or so to pack and ship it out. Then it'll get to you usually in 2-3 days depending on your location.
How much is Driger F worth? Quick reply would be appreciated.
(Nov. 04, 2008  3:18 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: How much is Driger F worth? Quick reply would be appreciated.

under $5
(Nov. 04, 2008  6:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2008  3:18 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: How much is Driger F worth? Quick reply would be appreciated.

under $5

Thanks! The one I found is waaay overpriced then. XD
(Nov. 09, 2008  7:02 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: is dranzer vs 2900yen expensive

do you mean Dranzer V2?