Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

All of those are real takara blades. None of them are good blades though.
how much is a good condition libra worth? the ones from random boosters?
Between $30 - $70. They're quite rare now. Especially the ones from the random booster.
and how much is that random booster?
Any libra is pretty rare now. I think the same price would apply to both.
Would you recommend this stadium? http://cgi.ebay.ca/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade-...ltDomain_0

Or the Takara Tomy Standard Balance Staidum?
(Aug. 30, 2010  10:57 PM)Fogot Wrote: Would you recommend this stadium? http://cgi.ebay.ca/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade-...ltDomain_0

Or the Takara Tomy Standard Balance Staidum?

Honestly, neither. I dislike both of them.

I suppose I hate the Super Attack more.
No. That stadium is horrible. Get the balance one. It's not great but much better than that one.
(Aug. 30, 2010  10:53 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Between $30 - $70. They're quite rare now. Especially the ones from the random booster.

You can get upwards of 150 USD on YJA for the red Libra.
not the place to ask........... try ask a question get an answer
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:28 AM)edobinoo Wrote: what stadium shuld i get

MFB Attack stadium.
thnxs
how bout the standard stadium or wide square
before i even re-ask this, do not tell me to forget about it and go buy a good TT MFB stadium because i dont have the time or money to get one of those! (although i still want one) yes, i did go to the what to buy for MFB thread and yes i did go to the ask a question get an answer thread.

i am interested in the extreme/ultimate stadium. how much would the extreme/ultimate stadium cost now adays? (the one that rotates in the center and has the wall that collapses when hit) is there or will there be a stadium like that for MFB? also i heard there are 2 versions, one with the walls and one without and i heard that one was made by hasbro and the other TT. which one made which?

thanks in advance
thats exactly like the ultimate stadium! except its black and red, not blue and red. who cares though. thanks for the link. i will have to start saving up for this one. it comes with a beyblade?

what about the original Ultimate stadium? whats the dif between the hasbro and TT version? also will hasbro be releasing the Extreme stadium?
MFB Attack Stadium or Wide Square stadium? I'm emphasizing on fun Grin
yea me 2 wich is bttr or evn how bout the extreme stadium
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:49 AM)Leonwind Wrote: also will hasbro be releasing the Extreme stadium?
No, probably not. At least, you cannot expect them to release it.

Soysaucexp Wrote:MFB Attack Stadium or Wide Square stadium? I'm emphasizing on fun
The Attack Type Beystadium can be 'fun' too, but I suppose that if you want to play with two or three of your friends at the same time, Wide Square might be better.
What are the chances of stadium outs on the Wide Square Beystadium?
forget the MFB version! they are the smae thing except the old one has BLACK DRANZER! oh yah! thanks for these links edobinoo! =)

i ask agian =) what about the original Ultimate stadium? whats the dif between the hasbro and TT version? also will hasbro be releasing the Extreme stadium?