Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I wouldn't say its less brilliant, just easier to find now.
I meant it terms of attack. With all the new combos it's not as good as it used to be.
Sure it is.

It's percentages don't change, it's still as good as it's always been. Some wheels are coming close to the same production on attack, but that doesn't make Quetz any worse.
Exactly what I meant to say, good stuff LOL.
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:29 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Why, exactly, is it worth it to have three Quetzalcoatls?

i don't have three i have 1 and was going to get another one.
(Aug. 28, 2010  4:29 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Why, exactly, is it worth it to have three Quetzalcoatls?

It's an investment as well.

If you can get a silver quetz now for 30-70 USD, you're going to make money off of it in the future. Their already out of production.
Anybody know where I can order a Quetzalcoatls and Anubis online for my MF Bey?

One for collection, one for battle, and one backup incase of break or the other one getting worn out.
Hey you guys, I'm looking at a Gravity Perseus bey that I wanna get but I don't really know alot about it. I've seen some videos on it and i've seen it in action, but I still wanted your opinions before I bought it. Is it worth it? What's it like in action that you've witnessed? Is it worth $50 USD? Would I regret buying it?? Please help! And thanks alot for the replys/help in advance. =)
its not that great other than in smash attack if I were you I would wait till it becomes cheaper (around $20)
until you buy this oh and if you really want this dimsum2u is selling this for much cheaper that $50
Its not worth 50USD, more like 35USD. Anyways from testings I've read it isn't that good, but I'm getting it for the BeyLauncher LR as well as add it to my collection.
Testing has shown it's not great. It's only real use seems to be in smash attack. It's not really a worthwhile purchase.
Awe man I feel stupid, I was trying to buy the like, most expensive one, sry about that, and thnx for letting me know it's like $30USD ish. I found someone selling one for $30USD brand new. I've decided to buy it even if I only end up having it for my collection. =) thank you though everyone for the rly fast answers~!
You can buy Gravity Perseus on HLJ for around 22$
I'm no sure. When I ordered it, there was a speacial event where it said 50% off for FedEx. So I just used that.
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:08 AM)souless1234 Wrote: ^How long does SAL take?

2 - 4 weeks.
I was wondering which one is a better choice ray unicorno, rock giraffe or thermal lacerta
Ray Unicorno has attack parts (Ray, CS)
Rock Giraffe defense parts (R145, WB)
Thermal Lacerta really only has Thermal :l
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:57 AM)phoenixbeyblade Wrote: I was wondering which one is a better choice ray unicorno, rock giraffe or thermal lacerta

Ray Unicorne: Ray is a very good smash attack wheel. CS is a very promising attack bottom.

Rock Giraffe: R145 is a promising defense track. WB is the staple defense bottom.

Thermal Lacerta: Thermal is a top tier stamina wheel.
ok I'll consider rock giraffe and ray unicorno for now and maybe I'll get thermal lacerta some other time
Thanks for the help souless and Daegor
ok i have $25 and im gonna buy a beystadium and 2 beyblades. i know what beystadium to get, but which beyblade should i choose? Rock Leone, Dark Bull, Mad Gasher, or Storm Aquario?
(Aug. 29, 2010  4:02 AM)Relinquished Wrote: ok i have $25 and im gonna buy a beystadium and 2 beyblades. i know what beystadium to get, but which beyblade should i choose? Rock Leone, Dark Bull, Mad Gasher, or Wind Aquario?

rock leone... it comes with WB and a 145 track. or mad gasher you get CH120.