Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Hi! i've been looking for Metal Fight 4D Beyblades for the past few months and I came across this post, containing Flash Saggitario 230WD, Scythe Kronos T125 EDS, VariAres D:D (phantom version) and lastly, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, I was just wondering, how much would each of these cost? Assuming that all of the beyblades are heavily used (But not to the point that the tip is extremely worn out, and the metal ring is completely eroded) Thanks! I've uploaded the pictures below for reference.

[Image: beyblade_metal_fight__takara_t_164130265...essive.jpg]
(Jan. 03, 2022  9:02 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I would use either
Four-Gaming
BeysandBricks (only buy stuff branded Tamara Tomy or it will be fake)
or
Mall of Toys
Have you actually purchased anything from BeysandBricks? Only asking because I'm interested in buying certain MFB beys on their website but friends have told me not to in general despite having the "Takara Tomy" brand
(Jan. 17, 2022  9:20 AM)Extrell Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2022  9:02 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I would use either
Four-Gaming
BeysandBricks (only buy stuff branded Tamara Tomy or it will be fake)
or
Mall of Toys
Have you actually purchased anything from BeysandBricks? Only asking because I'm interested in buying certain MFB beys on their website but friends have told me not to in general despite having the "Takara Tomy" brand
I have and it was a tt. But that was only one MFB bey and 3 burst beys.
So I have a Gift Card and I’m hoping to buy some Competitive Beys with it. If I go to Malloftoys to spend it, I’ll be able to use about 30$ Bucks on Beys but if I go to Four Gaming, I’ll be able to use 40$ Bucks but have less options of Beys. I would like a Beyblade Set with lots of l competitive Parts and it has to be either from Malloftoys or Four Gaming. Thanks for taking the time to help since I’m wanting to become more competitive and win more tournaments. I’d also need a New DB Core and I would like a string launcher will the set if possible since my Belial Core is starting to wear. Thanks for all your help! 😃
(Mar. 06, 2022  6:32 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So I have a Gift Card and I’m hoping to buy some Competitive Beys with it. If I go to Malloftoys to spend it, I’ll be able to use about 30$ Bucks on Beys but if I go to Four Gaming, I’ll be able  to use 40$ Bucks but have less options of Beys. I would like a Beyblade Set with lots of l competitive Parts and it has to be either from Malloftoys or Four Gaming. Thanks for taking the time to help since I’m wanting to become more competitive and win more tournaments. I’d also need a New DB Core and I would like a string launcher will the set if possible since my Belial Core is starting to wear. Thanks for all your help! 😃
Are you able to tell me your parts? This will help me know what to recommend.
(Mar. 06, 2022  12:49 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2022  6:32 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So I have a Gift Card and I’m hoping to buy some Competitive Beys with it. If I go to Malloftoys to spend it, I’ll be able to use about 30$ Bucks on Beys but if I go to Four Gaming, I’ll be able  to use 40$ Bucks but have less options of Beys. I would like a Beyblade Set with lots of l competitive Parts and it has to be either from Malloftoys or Four Gaming. Thanks for taking the time to help since I’m wanting to become more competitive and win more tournaments. I’d also need a New DB Core and I would like a string launcher will the set if possible since my Belial Core is starting to wear. Thanks for all your help! 😃
Are you able to tell me your parts? This will help me know what to recommend.

Greatest Raphael Stock Dynamite Belial Stock (With F Gear) Pro Series Lord Spriggan Stock Cho Z Valkyrie Stock
I would say Guilty (Pretty good stock) and maybe either vanish or LTE for drift.
Haven’t played much since Gantinko. Want to spend $200 on new beys. What ones should I get? Not interested in buying pieces but NIB beys. Notable tips I have Br Xt+ Q’ X’ I suspect the disks and layers I have are no longer relevant.
Does someone know where to buy from EU? I recently moved and don't know if there is a european store or I should buy from ebay/amazon
(Mar. 20, 2022  11:28 PM)bp240 Wrote: Haven’t played much since Gantinko. Want to spend $200 on new beys. What ones should I get? Not interested in buying pieces but NIB beys. Notable tips I have Br Xt+ Q’ X’ I suspect the disks and layers I have are no longer relevant.

If you’re interested in competitive (burst standard)I would get the following:

Dynamite Belial ~ $22
Vanish Fafnir ~ $24
Greatest Raphael ~ $25
Guilty Longinus ~ $24
Lucifer The End ~ $24
Overdrive Special Starter Set ~ $80

That should set you up with most of the parts I’m seeing out at standard tournaments for just about $200. 

Alternates to consider would be:
Devil Belial Giga Mobius ~ $19
Roar Fafnir 00 Revolve ~ $30
Roar Bahamut Karama Metal Drift ~ $43
Roar Bahamut Giga Moment ~ $80
(Mar. 22, 2022  8:41 PM)Garishi Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2022  11:28 PM)bp240 Wrote: Haven’t played much since Gantinko. Want to spend $200 on new beys. What ones should I get? Not interested in buying pieces but NIB beys. Notable tips I have Br Xt+ Q’ X’ I suspect the disks and layers I have are no longer relevant.

If you’re interested in competitive (burst standard)I would get the following:

Dynamite Belial ~ $22
Vanish Fafnir ~ $24
Greatest Raphael ~ $25
Guilty Longinus ~ $24
Lucifer The End ~ $24

That should set you up with most of the parts I’m seeing out at standard tournaments for just about $200. 

Thanks so much! Great road map to get started!
(Mar. 23, 2022  1:37 AM)bp240 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2022  8:41 PM)Garishi Wrote: If you’re interested in competitive (burst standard)I would get the following:

Dynamite Belial ~ $22
Vanish Fafnir ~ $24
Greatest Raphael ~ $25
Guilty Longinus ~ $24
Lucifer The End ~ $24

Thanks so much! Great road map to get started!

Glad to help and I hope you enjoy getting back into it! Your older attack drivers will still serve you quite well.
Hello, fellow bladers! I have been owning a set of gold, silver, bronze mercury Anubis from a big scale MFB tournament ages ago and I was wondering how much are they worth as a set? As I couldn't find much information on it on the internet and almost no one is selling them online.
Hi guys. I would like some advice on what DB beys to buy.
I am a collector, i don't open and play with my beys, so performance isn't top priority. I have a budget of 40 USD dollars.

B-192 Greatest Raphael
B-193 Ultimate Valkyrie
B-189 Guilty Longinus
B-195 Prominence Valkyrie
B-185 Vanish Fafnir

This is the list of beys i am willing to purchase. I can only buy 2 beys according to my budget. Please choose 2 beys from the list of options and state reason for choosing them. You can add other beys (burst system only) which you think are worth to buy. I would really appreciate it if i can have your opinions on this.
I tried to click the links for the HMS purchase thread but it no longer exists? Anyway there is a hasbro Dragoon HMS for 400 the takara tomy is much cheaper but not as rare any thoughts?
Few days back my brother and I decided to go for a nostalgia trip and buy some Metal Fusion beyblades. We ordered from beys and bricks and today it came to my attention that there is a very high possibility that the beyblades we've ordered will be mid-fake. For collection purposes I fully understand the problem with mid-fakes, especially when they're sold and advertised as genuine Takara Tomy beyblades, however in our case I'm more concerned with the quality of the beyblades themselves: How do they hold up compared to genuine ones? Do they break easily or have other prominent or noticeable problems? We're only looking to play together.
As we're based in EU, shipping and import alone were costly and there won't be an option to return them to the seller, but I might still be able to try and cancel the order and just cash out and look for Hasbro ones somewhere in EU.
Any insight is appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
SonoKong Beat Lynx Amazon
I recently bought Beat Lynx off Amazon
and I'm unsure to whether it is 100% authentic
or not. I already own a real Takara Tomy beat
lynx and also a midfake one. The sonokong one
off Amazon has differences to both. For
example
1. The packaging looks really nice and legit on
the Sonokong one compared to the midfake also
the stickers looks higher quality as well.
2. Despite that, the bey it's self is missing some
things like the "A3" stamp on the metal wheel,
pc frame, wd and track compared to my real
Takara Tomy one.
3. The Energy ring looks legit it's got the sparkly
dust or whatever on it and the A2 stamp.
I'm like on the fence right now 50/50 , because
I'm not sure of the differences of the Takara
Tomy random booster beat lynx and the
sonokong one. So I'm not sure if it's normal for
the sonokong one to be missing those stamps.
Usually for me those "A2, A3 " stamps are
indicators that the bey is real.
Do you think I should just return it or is that how the SonoKong beat lynx is?
I need help on what DB/BU beyblade to buy. I am looking for the strongest one as stock. My budget is about 50 dollars.

(Jul. 01, 2022  1:35 AM)Looking for a db/bu bey Wrote: I need help on what DB/BU beyblade to buy. I am looking for the strongest one as stock. My budget is about 50 dollars.
(Jun. 17, 2022  6:24 AM)BBMatthew Wrote: SonoKong Beat Lynx Amazon
I recently bought  Beat Lynx off Amazon
example
Takara Tomy one.

Was just talking with ItsSwift about this today. He has examined and seems confident it’s legit Sonokong.
(Jun. 17, 2022  6:24 AM)BBMatthew Wrote: SonoKong Beat Lynx Amazon
I recently bought  Beat Lynx off Amazon
example
Takara Tomy one.

Super late reply but midfake beat lynx are usually obvious enough because the CW looks like brown pearly hand soap.
(Jul. 01, 2022  1:35 AM)Nothing is open Wrote: I need help on what DB/BU beyblade to buy. I am looking for the strongest one as stock. My budget is about 50 dollars.

(Jul. 01, 2022  1:35 AM)Looking for a db/bu bey Wrote: I need help on what DB/BU beyblade to buy. I am looking for the strongest one as stock. My budget is about 50 dollars.
If you’re trying to stick with just one I would suggest the Devil Belial Giga Mobius-3 from RB 27 (runs about $20) or possibly Greatest Raphael Over HXt+ (about $25). 

If you get the Devil and can use the rest of that $50 for something else I would add on Vanish Fafnir (abo. $25) for the F-gear.
Thanks for the reply , I also forgot to mention that the TH170 is also pretty wobbly. I returned my first beat Lynx and received a second one and had the same issues as the first. The TH170 was also wobbly and hard to lock and unlock. I wonder if the seller is selling real sonokong beat lynxes but possibly some defected ones that weren’t sold when they were active ?
Hi there! New user with a question about parts. I'm not certain if this question best falls into this thread, so apologies if not.

I recently purchased as seaborg A-12 but it didnt come with a launcher...

The new burst series launchers and grips look really nice! But are they compatible with the original beyblades?
(Jul. 22, 2022  12:58 PM)Citrus27 Wrote: Hi there! New user with a question about parts. I'm not certain if this question best falls into this thread, so apologies if not.

The new burst series launchers and grips look really nice! But are they compatible with the original beyblades?

No, plastic gen beys can only be used with plastic gen launchers. Other launchers will not fit
(Jul. 22, 2022  3:07 PM)ICrazyEater Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2022  12:58 PM)Citrus27 Wrote: Hi there! New user with a question about parts. I'm not certain if this question best falls into this thread, so apologies if not.

No, plastic gen beys can only be used with plastic gen launchers. Other launchers will not fit

That's a shame, okay, thank you!