Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

one bey from sparking and dynamite which ones should I buy and is it good to get all of one line ie fafnir
So, I'm going to a tournament soon and I need some advice, what Beys should I buy? I know a lot of good ones but can't pinpoint 1 or 2 that'd really help me in the tourney. Please help me choose, thanks!

Budget: 60$
(Sep. 04, 2021  12:05 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So, I'm going to a tournament soon and I need some advice, what Beys should I buy? I know a lot of good ones but can't pinpoint 1 or 2 that'd really help me in the tourney. Please help me choose, thanks!

What TT beys do you have?
(Sep. 04, 2021  12:05 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So, I'm going to a tournament soon and I need some advice, what Beys should I buy? I know a lot of good ones but can't pinpoint 1 or 2 that'd really help me in the tourney. Please help me choose, thanks!

maybe vanish fafnir and deep chaos? since you have dynamite belial you can make a gud combo like dynamite belial+F tapered bearing-3/2
(Sep. 04, 2021  12:06 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:

What TT beys do you have?

Dynamite Belial and Cho Z Valkyrie
(Sep. 04, 2021  12:40 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2021  12:06 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: What TT beys do you have?

Dynamite Belial and Cho Z Valkyrie

I would say get vanish fafnir and maybe a loose mobius or drift driver would fit in your budget also. dynamite+f gear+taper+ mobius or drift is a solid combo for cheap.
(Sep. 04, 2021  1:03 AM)Zektor Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2021  12:40 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Dynamite Belial and Cho Z Valkyrie

I would say get vanish fafnir and maybe a loose mobius or drift driver would fit in your budget also. dynamite+f gear+taper+ mobius or drift is a solid combo for cheap.

Sure-- wait, I'm gonna be battling you... My combo must be a secret! Lol, seriously thanks for the help!
(Sep. 04, 2021  1:04 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2021  1:03 AM)Zektor Wrote: I would say get vanish fafnir and maybe a loose mobius or drift driver would fit in your budget also. dynamite+f gear+taper+ mobius or drift is a solid combo for cheap.

Sure-- wait, I'm gonna be battling you... My combo must be a secret! Lol, seriously thanks for the help!

holy nuts i think you gotta create a new combo lol
Let's say that the only DB bey I have at the moment is Dynamite Belial Nx.Vn-2, what should be my next DB Purchase? My main priority is a good Forge Disc, but it would also be nice to get one of those Belial Gears (F, V, S, or G).
If you want to get drift you should know how to launch it properly if you can't drift will be no good in same spin and you would be better off with a bey like Astral or a bey with bearing
(Sep. 09, 2021  2:20 PM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: Let's say that the only DB bey I have at the moment is Dynamite Belial Nx.Vn-2, what should be my next DB Purchase? My main priority is a good Forge Disc, but it would also be nice to get one of those Belial Gears (F, V, S, or G).

Either Astral Spriggan Customise Set (for Astral, Spriggan, Over, Nexus+S, Wave', Metal Xtreme to some extent) or Guilty Longinus (for Guilty, Longinus and Metal Destroy to some extent).

This answer is going to be short and to the point.
Rage.
Why? ‘Cause it’s the best dang stock anywhere around and you can usually make it up to the the top 8 just by launching it at an angle!

Oh wait.
You have 40 dollars left.
I recommend Vanish.
20 left, buy LTE!

You got a solid deck already with these beys!
Hey guys, just getting back into beyblades for the 4th time now. I’m willing to spend whatever it takes to make the best combo. I’ve bought from Japanese auctions a lot in the past and I’m watching a b-98 set at the moment for bearing. Also been told I should get b-185, 188, 180, 191, 175, 174, and 168. Is there anything else I’m missing that will give me an advantage? Also, can you mix Hasbro with TT parts? Thanks everyone
Hi everyone.
I'm just getting back into beyblade after around 4 month. What's the meta for DB now? Should I buy 2 Savior Valkyrie or 2 Guilty Longinus? Or should I just buy 1 each? Should I buy the new DB Spriggan? Are they good? Or should I wait for the new belial&phoenix?
Wait for Belial and Phoenix triple booster because you'll get Savior Perseus and bearing' as well
Okay, so far I’ve bought;
B185 VANISH Fafnir
B188 ASTRAL Spriggan
B180 DYNAMITE Belial
B175 Lucifer the end kou DRIFT
B168 RAGE Longinus…
Now I’ve just watched a video that mentions gears. Do I need to buy those as well? Also, is it worth buying a whole DX set just for zone +z?? Thanks everyone
(Sep. 16, 2021  10:01 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: Okay, so far I’ve bought;
B185 VANISH Fafnir
B188 ASTRAL Spriggan
B180 DYNAMITE Belial
B175 Lucifer the end kou DRIFT
B168 RAGE Longinus…
Now I’ve just watched a video that mentions gears. Do I need to buy those as well? Also, is it worth buying a whole DX set just for zone +z?? Thanks everyone

Why buy Rage when you could get Guilty...
Anyways get the SP Booster Set that comes with Dangerous Belial, Prominence Phoenix and Savior Perseus
I came back to the hobby after 9 years to help my mental health. I recently got the B-162 superking set and looking to buy 2 more beys from the superking before moving on to purchasing DB stuff. I like attack types the most and stamina/defense balance types. What 2 superking beys you guys would suggest me get?
(Oct. 03, 2021  12:39 PM)angXIV Wrote: I came back to the hobby after 9 years to help my mental health. I recently got the B-162 superking set and looking to buy 2 more beys from the superking before moving on to purchasing DB stuff. I like attack types the most and stamina/defense balance types. What 2 superking beys you guys would suggest me get?

Get the Limit Break DX set, IMO, it's the best set out so far....

Or get Rage and Lucifer the end... this is for Sparking BTW.
If you want good db beys get Roar, Guilty or Vanish.

Combos for limit break dx set:
Helios Volcano (MCC) Cho Zone'+Z
Hyperion Burn (MCC) Ou Xceed'+Z (or just plain old xc')

For Roar+Vanish:
Vanish Bahamut Giga - 10

Guilty+Roar:
Guilty Bahamut Karma Metal Destroy-10
I want to start playing with my friends again. What 3 MFB are good as a beginning to build some nice combos and start again.
Hey so I've come back to Beyblade after a year and I'm considering buying a few new beys and launchers. Any suggestions, I don't really know the current meta.
(Oct. 30, 2021  4:52 PM)StrikersThunder Wrote: Hey so I've come back to Beyblade after a year and I'm considering buying a few new beys and launchers. Any suggestions, I don't really know the current meta.

If you're coming back to the Competitive scene then i recommend these Beyblades.

DB Overdrive Special Starter Set

Guilty Longinus

Dynamite Belial

Vanish Fafnir

Lucifer The End

Roar Bahamut
I should've been more specific, I have a budget of around 120-40 CAD. The last beys I had were Judgement Joker, Wizard Fafnir, And Zwei Longinus. I also have Dead Phoneix, Cho-Z Valkyrie, and Hell Salamander. I think I will go for the Triple booster set and another bey, but wanted to ask the experts.
so I'm supposed to get a decent amount of money soon, and I plan to spend a bit on beys. my question is, should i get the all in one set(for metal drift and roar) or wait? There's usually a massive december set for christmas, but there's also usually 2 stadium+bey sets per series, if I'm not mistaken. so is there gonna be a december release with must have meta parts i should save for, or should i just go ahead and get the all in one?
(Nov. 03, 2021  8:38 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: so I'm supposed to get a decent amount of money soon, and I plan to spend a bit on beys. my question is, should i get the all in one set(for metal drift and roar) or wait? There's usually a massive december set for christmas, but there's also usually 2 stadium+bey sets per series, if I'm not mistaken. so is there gonna be a december release with must have meta parts i should save for, or should i just go ahead and get the all in one?

December is rb but you should get the metal fight remake set with the remade burst versions of the 4d beys it hasn't come out yet though