Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

My stores have crappy supply then. Only one had a Pegasus but it had only a round rubber tip/the other middle part combined. The next time I buy they may have more
Well, that is the actual 4D Cosmic Pegasis.
Cosmic Pegasis F: D is what you would have seen there.

Actually, your stores have most of the latest stuff, haha! Finding the old Pegasis beys is the best way of getting RF. And maybe, they are out of old stock, haha.
(Apr. 05, 2013  6:25 PM)zarch Wrote: My stores have crappy supply then. Only one had a Pegasus but it had only a round rubber tip/the other middle part combined. The next time I buy they may have more

Off the top of my head, here are some ways to acquire R2F:
  • Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
  • Mystic Zone Faceoff set: Has Hades Gil 100R2F, and also D to use with Sagittario's 230.
  • Storm Bringer Faceoff set: Has a recoloured Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F, and also R145 for a Diablo R145R2F combo.
  • Legend Bladers set: Cosmic Pegasus, Phantom Orion, and Fang Leone. This should be like a last resort since R2F is the only part worth getting out of the whole pack.
Is $31 a good price for the ultimate dx set? (duo wing and l drago)
Hi, already posted this but was told it was on the wrong section, anyways i used to be a massive fan of beyblades as a kid and owned 2 beyblades (Master Dranzer and Drigger). I remember making up all these cool story lines and playing for hours everyday with my beyblades. Unfortunately ive lost both of my beyblades some years ago. Just a few days ago for some random reason i had a sudden urge to beyblade and i thought it would be awesome to beyblade with my little brother too, who has never beybladed. However theres a whole new generation of beyblades which from researching there are several types of beyblades such as metal fusion, metal fury, metal masters etc. Really confusing which ones should i buy Confused basically I have no idea. So im asking for a bit of advice of which 2 beyblades i should get and what the difference is between these metal beyblades. I would be grateful if some of you dudes give me some advice which metal version i should get and which 2 beyblades from that version i should get. Basic requirements for the 2 beyblades are that they look cool and are fun to play with. Thanks!
Noob question, do I basically need to buy my Beyblades online or can you currently find good Beyblades at Wal-Mart, Toys R Us. etc.

Follow up question, I purchased a L-Draco Guardian, the metal part of that beyblade is on the top of the top not in the middle of the beyblade, does that make it illegal in competitive play? I've read the rules and know most of the exceptions, but I know that the tops have to be "compatible with the mainline" but I don't know what is mainline and what is not, if anyone can point me to a list of all mainline Beyblade products, and inform me if this one of those things where i'll have to buy a lot of japanese imports, i'd super appreciate it! thanks!
(Apr. 08, 2013  2:19 AM)BeySteele Wrote: Noob question, do I basically need to buy my Beyblades online or can you currently find good Beyblades at Wal-Mart, Toys R Us. etc.

Follow up question, I purchased a L-Draco Guardian, the metal part of that beyblade is on the top of the top not in the middle of the beyblade, does that make it illegal in competitive play? I've read the rules and know most of the exceptions, but I know that the tops have to be "compatible with the mainline" but I don't know what is mainline and what is not, if anyone can point me to a list of all mainline Beyblade products, and inform me if this one of those things where i'll have to buy a lot of japanese imports, i'd super appreciate it! thanks!

You can find Beyblades online or at ToysRUs. You just need to know which beys to get. If you get it from Walmart or TRU then I recommend you get Flash Saggitario 230WD Hyperblade.

And no, it is not an illegal top. Illegal tops are things such as XTS, Electronic Beys, Modded Beys, etc..
First off, you generally find better stuff online, except for a select few Hyperblades at stores.

L Drago is a special case, that is just the way TT designed the Beyblade. L Drago is also capable of left rotation, making the top two "parts" (Clear Wheel and Metal Wheel) only compatible wih each other.
Beysteele, better question for either the ask a question get an answer thread, but I will go ahead and answer you, the bey you mentioned is part of the mainline and a good way to tell if something is part of the mainline is if its listed on the beywiki in the MFB Product list (not the hasbro bmf list)

edit: gingka and I were answering at the same time it looks like
Thanks LMAO. Is there a good resource document on competitive beys? Is everything from the metal fury line bad, and if so, does anyone know why?

edit: thanks Ginga. What does MFB mean?
Metal Fight Beyblade ..
Your questions really do not belong in this thread
(Apr. 08, 2013  1:06 AM)Time Wrote: Is $31 a good price for the ultimate dx set? (duo wing and l drago)

I'd say so. Though, the only parts you'd really get much use out of would be Duo, LDG, S130, and possibly 230 and MB. That is, if you're using Zero-G stadiums. For BB-10, the other parts are a bit more
useful for BB-10, so if that's what you have, I'd definitely recommend it.
I already have one Dark Knight Dragoon, so I was wondering whether I should get another one. I use a BB-10 and all of my beyblades are in my signature.
(Apr. 08, 2013  6:03 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: I already have one Dark Knight Dragoon, so I was wondering whether I should get another one. I use a BB-10 and all of my beyblades are in my signature.

Like I said, get Killerken or Revizer. Those are the best Synchrom choices with Dragooon.

Another Dragooon wouldn't really help.
I'm sorry for not including this in my first post but, I'm going to Italy and Dubai so what should I buy? I've already decided to buy The Ultimate DX Set and Guardian Reviser. My current beyblades are in my signature.
What would be the best combo I can make for a Zero-G stadium if I have:
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Killer Gemios DF145FS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Burn Phoenix 130MS
Rock Aries ED145B
Rock Leone 145WB
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Lightning L-Drago 105HF
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Cyber Pegasis 105F
Hyper Aquario 105F
Counter Leone 145D
Torch Aries 125D
Inferno Saggitario 130S
Flame Saggitario C145
Midnight Bull 125SF
Rock Cancer DF145WB
Rock Orso D125B
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Storm Aquario 105HF/S
Storm Capricorn M125Q
Earth Aquila 145WD
Flame Libra T125ES
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Hyper Orso SW145JB
Flame Byxis 230WD
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Tornado Herculeo 105F
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Storm Pegasus 105RF
VariAres DGrin
Omega Dragonis 85XF
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF

I am limited to only a few beys.
(Apr. 08, 2013  8:21 PM)ReturningBlader Wrote: What would be the best combo I can make for a Zero-G stadium if I have:
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Killer Gemios DF145FS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Burn Phoenix 130MS
Rock Aries ED145B
Rock Leone 145WB
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Lightning L-Drago 105HF
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Cyber Pegasis 105F
Hyper Aquario 105F
Counter Leone 145D
Torch Aries 125D
Inferno Saggitario 130S
Flame Saggitario C145
Midnight Bull 125SF
Rock Cancer DF145WB
Rock Orso D125B
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Storm Aquario 105HF/S
Storm Capricorn M125Q
Earth Aquila 145WD
Flame Libra T125ES
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Hyper Orso SW145JB
Flame Byxis 230WD
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Tornado Herculeo 105F
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Storm Pegasus 105RF
VariAres DGrin
Omega Dragonis 85XF
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF

I am limited to only a few beys.

this belongs im the build me a combo thread and u might want to be specific on wat u mean by a few
@Kyler_the best I didn't word that right, I meant what Beyblades should I buy to make a competitive combo.
(Apr. 08, 2013  7:16 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: I'm sorry for not including this in my first post but, I'm going to Italy and Dubai so what should I buy? I've already decided to buy The Ultimate DX Set and Guardian Reviser. My current beyblades are in my signature.

I really need to know soon because I'm leaving today. I'm sorry for not including this in my first post.
(Apr. 09, 2013  10:31 AM)SonicDragoon Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2013  7:16 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: I'm sorry for not including this in my first post but, I'm going to Italy and Dubai so what should I buy? I've already decided to buy The Ultimate DX Set and Guardian Reviser. My current beyblades are in my signature.

I really need to know soon because I'm leaving today. I'm sorry for not including this in my first post.

Flash Sagittario 230WD, Phantom Orion BGrin, Ultimate Synchrom DX Sets (Attack & Balance) + (Stamina & Defense), Archer Gargole, Bandid Genbull, Gladiator Bahamdia, etc etc.

Read this :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-...pid1102013
(Apr. 09, 2013  10:46 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2013  10:31 AM)SonicDragoon Wrote:

Flash Sagittario 230WD, Phantom Orion BGrin, Ultimate Synchrom DX Sets (Attack & Balance) + (Stamina & Defense), Archer Gargole, Bandid Genbull, Gladiator Bahamdia, etc etc.

Read this :

Thanks a million Cannon!

PS: Those are for a BB-10, right?
For the most part, yes.
hey guys the new zero g beys just came in town and i alredy bought the stadium now im thinking about wich beys are the best to buy and i cant really decide alredy bought a random booster, are there any special beys heaviest one etc? really need help cuz im a newcomer in zero g..
(Apr. 11, 2013  4:50 PM)0kazii Wrote: hey guys the new zero g beys just came in town and i alredy bought the stadium now im thinking about wich beys are the best to buy and i cant really decide alredy bought a random booster, are there any special beys heaviest one etc? really need help cuz im a newcomer in zero g..

Hello,

This is just a rough draft that needs criticism, but you should look at this list :

By the way, where do you live ? I am very curious to know where Beyblade is active enough to have only just gotten Zero-G.