Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Would the Start Dash Set even be worth the $70-$80,when I can get the stadium for $40 and a couple beys.
(May. 11, 2012  1:04 PM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: 230, BD145,85,100,105.

That was an amazingly outdated suggestion, as far as the last three (more precisely- the last two) are concerned. Smile

LFblackdranzer- You might as well check the Competitive Metal Fight Combos thread in the Advanced Forum, and read the most recent list there. Smile
That'd give you a list of all the competitive tracks from all categories.
thanks for the advice, i have a ton of 85s already obv ;D

but for defence / stamina i have no clue, and it seems "unwise" to only have attack beys Smile

Also how up to date is this topic still in you guys opinion?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

it seems outdated to me.
How much is SBS worth nowadays?
Should I get Duo Uranus or Phantom Orion
(May. 12, 2012  1:54 AM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote: Should I get Duo Uranus or Phantom Orion
Stamina: Phantom and BGrin are good
Defense: Duo and 230 are useful
I would get Duo uranus since its the best for defense and one of the best of stamina.

That is very tough. What's your budget like?
(May. 12, 2012  2:26 AM)Keel Wrote:
(May. 12, 2012  1:54 AM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote: Should I get Duo Uranus or Phantom Orion
Stamina: Phantom and BGrin are good
Defense: Duo and 230 are useful
I would get Duo uranus since its the best for defense and one of the best of stamina.

Thanks a lot but is Duo Uranus better at fighting other beyblades than phantom orion
Duo is more recommended. Duo has a uses in defense , stamina and even balance. Its stamina is also on par with Phantom.

One question , which 4D Beyblade should I get first ? Flash Saggitario , Death Quetzalcoatl or Phantom Orion?
(May. 12, 2012  3:37 AM)reality Wrote: Duo is more recommended. Duo has a uses in defense , stamina and even balance. Its stamina is also on par with Phantom.

One question , which 4D Beyblade should I get first ? Flash Saggitario , Death Quetzalcoatl or Phantom Orion?
FLASH for smash attack
DEATH for solid defense
PHANTOM for pure stamina
i think you should get death quetzacoatl because it has more useful parts,, but i would get phantom orion
Death can attack but has excellent top-tier defence. But Phantom has superb stamina however it can get really knocked out of a stadium easliy.

IT IS RECOMEMNDED BY ME TO GET DEATH QUETZALCOATL, CAUSE IT HAS GOOD PARTS, GOOD STAMINA, GOOD ATTACK, AND VERY GOOD DEFENCE.

If its your first beyblade, it HAS to be Death Quetzalcoatl. Its an amazing beyblade even when uncustomized, so that is enough to get it as a first beyblade. Smile
But well, you say that its your first 4D.
In that case, drop Phantom completely(if you are a low-budget blader). Phantom is useful yes, but instead, get Duo for later, which is probably more useful than Phantom (as you yourself said in your post).
As for Flash, get it only if you have good Attack parts. Smile
If you don't, then Death Quetz is the way to go! Grin

I feel like everyone's just repeating everything on an on and on.

Duo, Death, Flash, or Phantom. < Everyone is always saying to get any of them ... Tired
Well for first time buyers of the 4d bey system Duo, Death, Flash, and Phantom are the best, but they want experienced people to give their opinions. Thats why they're asking about those 4 beys.
Yes, but if they look like a few posts right above theirs, then they will practically find their answer.

Unless they're talking about Hasbro's, Zero G, etc, then well, my post doesn't really post any relevance to it.
Ok, I have about $45 to spend on Beyblades. What should I get? Refer to my collection below to see what I have. Also, I have an Attack Stadium coming in the mail.
Get Phantom Orion, and Death Quetzalcoatl.

Phantom Orion- extraordinary stamina ( can spin more than 5 mins)

Death Quetzalcoatl-Solid Defense and best balance type ever.

Cost on ebay about 30 dollars to 40 dollars if you want a genuine Takara Tomy Bey.
I already have passable Stamina and Defense parts. What about Attack?
Flash Sagittario, no doubt. Flash is the best attack wheel in the MFB meta right now, so it'd be the best choice for attack.
hey guys, what can you tell me about rev up launchers it looks way more awesome then string launchers or ripcord launchers.

Like maybe I'm doing it wrong, but string launchers really feel weak to me, I'm not sure about you guys or if its just me who can rip a ripcord way harder then a string launcher.

So basically, I'm thinking of buying a rev up launcher, but id like some feedback on it. Also some links to where to order it online from in EUROPE would be awesome.

Another question what is the difference between an LR power launcher and a string launcher and a rev up launcher?
Beylaunchers/String Launchers are far better than Ripcord Launchers, either you have the worst String Launcher in existence, or it is your launching that needs to be improved.
Rev-Up Launchers are (IIRC) the strongest launchers so far. The only downfall to them for me is that they break easily, and you cannot slide shoot with them well. Akirasdaddy has a video about fixing it's breakage problems though, but you still can't slide shoot.
Overall, the Rev-Up Launcher is a good buy IMO.
For any questions about beyblade itself (like the ones you are asking), please ask them in the "Ask A Question, Get An Answer!" thread.
(May. 12, 2012  2:12 PM)Cannon Wrote: Yes, but if they look like a few posts right above theirs, then they will practically find their answer.

Unless they're talking about Hasbro's, Zero G, etc, then well, my post doesn't really post any relevance to it.

But you'd see that the answers were rather unsatisfactory....

"BUY DEATH COZ ITS THE BEST!!!! "

?????
I know that I repeated what he said, but to give the person a reason as to why to buy it. Smile
You see, its important for people to know as to why we suggested them to get ______.
They must ask "why?", and not blindly believe what's given to them. As they do not have a habit of asking why, its better that we give them the reasons (without them asking). Not only would that improve the quality of that answer, but it'll also be VERY helpful for them. Smile

@Granblue- Oh, the Rev-Up breaks too often, therefore its not a good buy, haha!
Best Launcher to get- BeyLauncher L/R
Well like I said, Akirasdaddy has a video that pretty much gets rid of those breaking problems.
Jan,
Yes i know that. But it's always the same thing over and over.

"Get Flash, it is currently the best Attack wheel in the metagame,."
"Get Death Quetz, it has both Death & RDF. RDF is very useful for Defense combos."

I wonder how much i've seen of those..?

Some of the proof is right under my other post. Aha, But anyways, moving on ...