Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Sonokong's beys are usually cheaper so you may want that one.
(Feb. 11, 2012  8:58 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2012  2:44 PM)Zain Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2012  11:46 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'm afraid I really can't help you with prices. Clearer images might help the people who do know prices, but it's hard to get plastic prices right now...

That said, you have some rather rare/useful beyblades there, as well as the RC launchers, so it should be worth a bit (though, the lack of rubber on Grip Attacker is a shame, that'd be your most valuable beyblade otherwise).

Really? I have a grip attacker in good condition, how much do you think it's worth?

Does it have rubber ? If so, around $25-30, you can fetch quite abit for them
if the rubber is still very good..it can go to 40-50 USD...consider its rarity and its usefullness..'you should post pics on the rubber tip.

(Feb. 09, 2012  9:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: Again asking in the hope of getting an answer, what should I expect to pay for a Red Dranzer V2, or a Red Gaia Dragoon V?
red dranzer v2...normal dranzer v2 could be worth 35-40usd..so red one should be in the range 45-55usd..
red gaia dragoon v...65-70 usd supposed..
but i believed some would be selling them much cheaper like JR_Tiger..
i have a vari ares but i want to know what track i should buy for it all i have is 85 90 100 d125 145 230 and t125
(Feb. 12, 2012  3:53 PM)Dranzer x Wrote: i have a vari ares but i want to know what track i should buy for it all i have is 85 90 100 d125 145 230 and t125
EDIT: Derp, I'm an idiot. See below post.
(Feb. 12, 2012  3:53 PM)Dranzer x Wrote: i have a vari ares but i want to know what track i should buy for it all i have is 85 90 100 d125 145 230 and t125

The best tracks for Variares are listed in it's entry in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade thread, which is linked in your introductory PM amongst other places. It is also the most recently posted-in topic in the Advanced Forum, so it should be easy to find.
My grandma said she would get me any bey I wanted, tell me what I should get, and fast please!
It would be better to list what beys you have. But I think Ultimate DX set will be a good buy considering it has Duo
hi, i just ordered a death quetz, when i could have had phantom orion, fusion hades or others, should i have gotten a different bey or was this a smart buy?
(Feb. 12, 2012  5:32 PM)N0body Wrote: It would be better to list what beys you have. But I think Ultimate DX set will be a good buy considering it has Duo
I have dx and also got jade jupiter, I just want a single bey, dont care how much.

Honestly, if you don't list your beys, we can't tell you what would be best to buy. Beat Lynx, I guess.
(Feb. 12, 2012  6:37 PM)rhysm9709 Wrote: hi, i just ordered a death quetz, when i could have had phantom orion, fusion hades or others, should i have gotten a different bey or was this a smart buy?
you prabalbly should have checked before you made the purchase, then you could be playing with a brand new fusion hades. Also, where did you find it where it was not a random booster?

(Feb. 12, 2012  8:34 PM)th!nk Wrote: Honestly, if you don't list your beys, we can't tell you what would be best to buy. Beat Lynx, I guess.
I just checked, only the random booster for beat linx, HATE RANDOMNESS!!!

DELETED

cgsca
(Nov. 16, 2007  2:17 AM)Elmo Wrote: I'm considering getting Burning Kerberous instead of Voltaic Ape (I can only get one or the other, unless the total cost skyrockets). If I do so, however, I won't have any great SP to use with the BB (Dragoon V2 would be my best SP for the combinations).

And thanks for the clarification, Roan ^^

DELETED

You should have got fusion hades. Where did you see fusion hades where it is not a random booster?
which 4d bey should i buy all i have is vari ares
What are good balance type beys i should get? Thanks^^^^
@andy12 it was a random booster fusion hades but the seller confirmed it was fusion hades before i bought. but the main reason i got quetz was because its my second fave bey :L
For my birthday, I have 30 euro to spend. This is my list so far: (If you would recommend anything that would be great! As long as you supply a link to ebay and it is within the price range)

1. Pegasis 145D 4.75 euro
2. VariAres D:D 10.61 euro
3. Rock Giraffe R145WB 5.87 euro
4. Beat Lynx TH170WD 8.70 euro
is it worth buying the first few releases of zero g for these prices
bbg-01 samurai ifried $23
bbg-02 shinobi salamander £20
bbg 03 start dash set $50
bbg 04 zero g attack type stadium $47
or should i wait for cheaper prices
Uhhhhhhhhhhm I changed my mind (STUPID MIND) I will Buy a Strongest blader set* and I am thinking What I should Buy just for tracks : BD145 or CH145 and I will buy a Storm aquario HF/S (Sorry if I iz annoying you allz)
*Still I think 4D beys are not yet accepted in tournaments here in the Philippines (sigh)
(Feb. 12, 2012  10:39 PM)username786 Wrote: is it worth buying the first few releases of zero g for these prices
bbg-01 samurai ifried $23
bbg-02 shinobi salamander £20
bbg 03 start dash set $50
bbg 04 zero g attack type stadium $47
or should i wait for cheaper prices
You should wait for them to be released first, so we can do testing. We don't know if they're "worth buying" yet, and currently there isn't a way to.

Also, after release you should still wait a week or so. Higher Demands= Higher Prices
(Feb. 12, 2012  9:22 PM)MakiSimon Wrote: What are good balance type beys i should get? Thanks^^^^
There aren't that many good stock balance beys. It's better to go buy some "pure" parts and go to make me a combo #2 asking for a balance type.

(Feb. 12, 2012  9:19 PM)Dranzer x Wrote: which 4d bey should i buy all i have is vari ares
Phantom Orion, Duo Uranus or Scythe Kronos for stamina, Blitz Unicorno for attack, and Duo Uranus and Death Quetzalcoatl for defense.
Can't Reaally Control myself I was Thinking to myself IF I should buy METEO L-DRAGO ULTIMATE RESHUFFLE SET and the other STRONGEST BLADER SET ... IT was arguing ... my mind ......... and Dark cancer CH120FS (or SF ) or
HEll kerbecks BD145????
The bolded means I need the track which one?
Thank you Kai-V
I would say definitely the Strongest Blader Set and Hell Kerbecs.
(Feb. 13, 2012  3:35 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2012  9:19 PM)Dranzer x Wrote: which 4d bey should i buy all i have is vari ares
Phantom Orion, Duo Uranus or Scythe Kronos for stamina, Blitz Unicorno for attack, and Duo Uranus and Death Quetzalcoatl for defense.

Those are not the best of suggestions; as I see it.
Simply listing out the best 4D beys to buy doesn't do the job, you know. Smile

Dranzer x- Hm, you have got a superb Attack wheel for yourself, but no track/tip to utilize its power to its fullest. Unhappy
I'd keep 4D beys for later, and ask you to get parts from the old series, as that would at least help you customize your VariAres a bit... :\
You'll need Metal Faces first, an R145 and an RF, to make the most out of your VariAres.

But if you want 4D beys and nothing else, then its a tough job to think over this, because your chances of customization would be zero...
Blitz Unicorno will at least be a decent (yet slow) Attack type when left uncustomized. The track and tip it offers are decent, and will be helpful. Then again, Blitz Unicorno is not suggestible, as it would be a waste of money to buy that, when you actually own an even more powerful Attack wheel.
Scythe Kronos and Death Quetz would perform the best(uncustomized) out of all 4D beys listed by hatsugiya.
Phantom and/or Duo are must haves too. But none would be the best when uncustomized...

Things would settle down only when you'd say that you can buy more than one bey...
If you can buy more than one bey, try to get most of the 4Ds in hatsugiya's list, most notably Death, Phantom and/or Duo.
Also try to get a few parts from the old series- BD145, CS, RF/R²F, R145, AD145, WD, etc.

@Other members- I am certain that I am forgetting to add a MAJOR Attack track(and a few other parts) to that list, as I cannot recall the name. So, please add it if you can. Smile
You missed up CH120, 230/TH170(which are also a part of 4D) and all the lower tracks but they are not as relevant now. EWD and MF are also good parts of which MF does come in RB8 though. BTW can someone tell me how much an nib black dranzer and dems is worth?
Strongest Blader set, BB96 or BB21 attack & balance set?
I may choose 2 of these 3
Strongest Blader's Set should be ordered if you like attack types. Blitz is very good, as I hope you know.

Super Deck Set really only has two useful parts, MF and Libra, but Libra is starting to show age and is slightly outclassed nowadays by Duo and Death, and Basalt IIRC. And MF is not really used much anymore either.

BB-21 is also not commonly used, because it contains mostly outclassed parts.

Overall, I would say Strongest Blader's Set, unless you like older Beyblades, in which case, you could order the Super Deck Set, since it also has an MF2.
Wich one should I buy Diablo or Kreis