Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Absolutely no one here can give you advice on purchasing Zero G merchandise.
Should I buy Death Quetzalcoatl or RBV8?
(Feb. 18, 2012  2:45 AM)Mars Wrote: Should I buy Death Quetzalcoatl or RBV8?

I actually would prefer the RBv8. There is about a 5/8 chance you will get something good. The good ones being Jade Jupiter, Screw Lyra & Fox, Forbidden Eonis & Hell Crown. They are good beys and have many useful parts. But if you get Divine Crown & Fox, or Forbidden Eonis, they are alright, but don't have much good parts IMO.

Death it is top tier in a defense custom and has a very good tip as well.
(Feb. 18, 2012  2:52 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote:

I actually would prefer the RBv8. There is about a 5/8 chance you will get something good. The good ones being Jade Jupiter, Screw Lyra & Fox, Forbidden Eonis & Hell Crown. They are good beys and have many useful parts. But if you get Divine Crown & Fox, or Forbidden Eonis, they are alright, but don't have much good parts IMO.

Nothing in all of RBV8 is as valuable to the current metagame as Death and RDF.

Buy Death Quetzalcoatl.
Out of them I'd recommend Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF and Phantom Orion B:D.

Diablo's also got a great MW, but Death has an equally defensive MW and a very wonderful defense tip. Phantom is still top tier for Stamina.
Quote:Nothing in all of RBV8 is as valuable to the current metagame as Death and RDF.

Buy Death Quetzalcoatl.

Well, that was just my opinion. haha
We typically advise people on competitive viability of their purchases, unless it is specifically concerning rare items.

Death Quetz being more valuable than RBV8 isn't subjective, on that scale - it's definite.
(Jan. 28, 2012  2:00 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2012  1:59 PM)BlackOutCannon Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2012  1:54 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: which is the best diablo nemesis or phantom orion ???

I think that Phantom Orion is better. B:D is really good, as well as the Phantom MW. Diablo Nemesis is also pretty good, but its Ultimate Balance mode is just a gimmick, it is hard to rip because of its free spinning metal.

B:D isn't the good part of Phantom Orion. Please do not mislead others with misinformation.
Dude please don't say that B:D is not good. It has a ball bearing to stabilize the bey and can improve stamina because it can rotate freely as far as I know and it is wider than WD so can withstand heavy attacks without getting much damage and when the bey is tilted on it's sides the base makes contact with the stadium floor and completely stops and the ball bearing reduces the friction in main shaft and can rotate on low spin. And it has a very good balance when it is knocked by other attack type bey on low spin it just wobbles around and regain its balance in a short time period while some other tip has a sleep out.At last I want to say that B:D is a very good tip for stamina.

Guys,I am just telling you what I read but I suggest that you should go with th!nk in this, as he is a advance member
he know more about beyblade than anyone else.

B:D is not good.

It is incredibly easy to KO and it's spin time isn't consistent, some range from 3 minutes, others to the advertised 7. The conventional AD145WD or TH170D are much better choices.

The main reason to buy Phantom Orion B:D is for Phantom, not B:D.
(Feb. 18, 2012  3:10 PM)cool dude ginka Wrote: Dude please don't say that BGrin is not good. It has a ball bearing to stabilize the bey and can improve stamina because it can rotate freely as far as I know and it is wider than WD so can withstand heavy attacks without getting much damage and when the bey is tilted on it's sides the base makes contact with the stadium floor and completely stops and the ball bearing reduces the friction in main shaft and can rotate on low spin. And it has a very good balance when it is knocked by other attack type bey on low spin it just wobbles around and regain its balance in a short time period while some other tip has a sleep out.At last I want to say that BGrin is a very good tip for stamina.

You are incorrect. It is clear that you do not have a full understanding of the part you are advertising, nor of the metagame in which it flounders so helplessly. In the future, do not make such long-winded statements with such presumption about those to whom you are speaking.

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't post.
MLD and Rock Zurafa or the Gravity Demolition two pack?
All you really get that is particularly great from MLD and Rock Zurafa is R145(and MLD if you have CH120 and XF). From Gravity Demo, AD145, WD, Gravity, CH120, and RS.

Up to your style, I guess.
Hazel, I want to know where I can still get Takara Poseidon, Apollon and Venus? Should I make a buying thread instead?
What is better to buy? ( Can you also list what I should get in order)
- Hell/Hades Kerbecs
- Dark Cancer/Gasher
- Ray Unicorno/Striker
You would probably have to look to Yahoo Japan to find them at all, but a Buying thread is not a bad idea either.

Those three are excruciatingly rare - along with Desert Sphinxer, Thunder Pegasus, and Zeus, they are the rarest Plastics beyblades(short of the extremely elusive black recolor of Dragoon GT, I believe).
(Feb. 18, 2012  11:20 PM)$greenbucks$ Wrote: What is better to buy? ( Can you also list what I should get in order)
- Hell/Hades Kerbecs
- Dark Cancer/Gasher
- Ray Unicorno/Striker

All of them are great buys: Kerbecs comes with BD145 and Kerbecs wheel, Cancer comes with CH120 and the Cancer wheel and Unicorno comes with CS.

The order depends on what you need/want first.
Help me here! Which one should I choose? It's hard to choose!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-Korea-Beyb...9441wt_905
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:28 AM)Lucellus Wrote: Help me here! Which one should I choose? It's hard to choose!

It depends, do you prefer defense, attack, or stamina?
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:45 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:28 AM)Lucellus Wrote: Help me here! Which one should I choose? It's hard to choose!

It depends, do you prefer defense, attack, or stamina?

A balance between Stamina and Defence. Mostly Stamina though.
BB-10 , Hell Kerbecs or Storm Pegasis? They are the same prices (rm50)
(Feb. 19, 2012  1:49 AM)Cheeseburger Wrote: BB-10 , Hell Kerbecs or Storm Pegasis? They are the same prices (rm50)

Unless you need a BD145 you should choose BB-10.
Well , if I get hell kerbecs I can make MF-H Basalt Bull / Kerbecs BD145CS . But if I get a BB-10 I won't be stuck with a crappy Lions Lair.
Edit : I think you should get Duo , since it's top tier for Defence and Stamina . But if you like pure stamina more maybe phantom Orion .
(Feb. 19, 2012  1:49 AM)Cheeseburger Wrote: BB-10 , Hell Kerbecs or Storm Pegasis? They are the same prices (rm50)
If you buy either Storm Pegasus or Hell Kerbecs for the price of a BB-10, that's a rip-off.