Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I've just ordered BB-32 from leoshop for approximately 60 USD shipped.

I know you're looking at different items, but I think that's an exceptionally good price.
i justed orderd one from one of takara tomys websites it it was bout 20
I am going to be able to buy some more Beyblade gear this weekend and am at a lose. See, I am torn between getting a grip to go with my new string launcher or getting a dark gasher ch120fs. I would appreciate any advice that is given. Thanks
how much does a dragoon ms cost usually
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:06 PM)ichigofanboy Wrote: how much does a dragoon ms cost usually

Used or new in box?
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:06 PM)ichigofanboy Wrote: how much does a dragoon ms cost usually

There is no 'usually', since it is not in production and there are no RRPs or any general prices to go by. As it's only individual private sellers, the price often fluctuates. I'd say $50+ for NIB.
which would benfit me best:
Storm Pegasis
Earth Eagle
Lightning L-Drago
Dark Gasher
(Going to Walmart, Found ten bucks on the floor!!)
I Have:
Flame Sagittario
Rock Leone
Storm Aqurio
Dark Wolf
Flame Bull 100F
Storm Aries 125S
Please and thank you
storm pegasis will allow you to make top tier attack combos, Earth Eagle will allow you to make top tier defence/stamina combos.

If you just play in the PTW, I'd go with the Earth Eagle.
Should i buy a Burn Phoenix that comes with a white launcher grip or just get a Rock Giraffe?
I would much rather take the burn phoenix, but it comes down to what parts you own.
I have the parts to make an Earth Bull GB145D. What shall I go for next: Metal Faces or a WB bottom? I also have Pegasis 145RF if that helps.
I'd say Metal faces then WB later because WB is easy to obtain.
I'm not sure if this belongs here but apparently theirs this anime event called Kumoricon, in Oregon do you think they would sell MFB beyblades? specifically BB-32

Edit: heres a link http://www.kumoricon.org/
Sell? highly unlikely especially takaras
(Sep. 03, 2010  5:54 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Sell? highly unlikely especially takaras

Ya i mean takara
Yes, as i said Takara would make it even more unlikely
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:03 PM)Headenbr3 Wrote: I am going to be able to buy some more Beyblade gear this weekend and am at a lose. See, I am torn between getting a grip to go with my new string launcher or getting a dark gasher ch120fs. I would appreciate any advice that is given. Thanks

Get Dark Gasher for the CH120 which is super usefull
(Sep. 03, 2010  6:18 AM)Edobinoo Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  8:03 PM)Headenbr3 Wrote: I am going to be able to buy some more Beyblade gear this weekend and am at a lose. See, I am torn between getting a grip to go with my new string launcher or getting a dark gasher ch120fs. I would appreciate any advice that is given. Thanks

Get Dark Gasher for the CH120 which is super usefull

Actually, A beylauncher would be better than CH120.
A beylauncher should, and can be used in everything, CH120 fits in a few top tier combos.
(Sep. 03, 2010  6:56 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Actually, A beylauncher would be better than CH120.
A beylauncher should, and can be used in everything, CH120 fits in a few top tier combos.

He wants a grip though. He already has a string shooter.

Unless you have the other parts necessary for a useful combo with CH120, a grip is much more useful.
What's a good price for an Advance Striker?
Also, the same question for a HMS Customize Grip.
hey i'm going to buy an MFB beyblade and i can't deside what type and beyblade to choose

please help
(Sep. 03, 2010  11:39 AM)Resdew1VB Wrote: hey i'm going to buy an MFB beyblade and i can't deside what type and beyblade to choose

please help
Attack: Storm Pegasis105RF
Defense: Earth Aquila145WD
Stamina: Burn Phoenix135MS(not so sure about this one)
(Sep. 03, 2010  11:39 AM)Resdew1VB Wrote: hey i'm going to buy an MFB beyblade and i can't deside what type and beyblade to choose

please help
You should read the "What to Buy in MFB" thread.