Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Ifraid isn't anything spectacular.
CF is essentially WF with boosted balance. Amazing for sway KOs in Zero-G.
W145 now outclasses AD145 for Stamina. Samurai Ifraid isn't a bad purchase at all!
So my birthday is coming soon, and I have RM260 to spend, what should I get?

These are the prices :

Random Boosters : RM25
4D Beyblades (with 4D Bottoms) : RM50
4D Beyblades (No 4D Bottoms) : RM35
2nd Season Boosters : RM33
2nd Season Starters : RM50
1st Season Starters : RM25
1st Season Boosters : RM20
UDX / BBP DX set : RM140

If there is any other price you need to know, tell me. Wink
Well, 4D beys with 4D bottoms aren't particularly useful(speaking of the bey as a whole, and not only the 4D bottom), as you may already know. Three off those are useful though; they are Phantom, Diablo and VariAres.
While Phantom is a superb Stamina wheel, I'd rather get Duo over it... But yeah, its still a nice purchase! VariAres is still a decent choice for Attack, and D: D has been quite great in Zero G Stadiums. Diablo is aesthetically pleasing(IMO), and is a superb anti-attack wheel. Still, people find Duo better (and even Revizer Revizer now, I believe). So yeah. The other beys having a 4D bottom are just good for collection.
4D beys without 4D bottoms is a category containing high-order parts. Death, Duo, Flash, etc. are the ones you'd like to get.
Um, boosters are something which I wouldn't like getting at the moment, unless one's short of good parts. If you need good parts, and you are looking for a Random Booster, then there's just one option, and that is RBV7. Nothing else is worth getting, really.
As for the UDXS/BBPDXS, the latter is a "highway robbery", as Hazel calls it. The former is an AMAZING purchase as you may already know, and is worth getting only if you already have certain "decent" parts, as you probably wouldn't be able to purchase anything else for quite some time. I see you already have Flash and Phantom, so you have the best Attack and Stamina wheels already. The UDXS would be a great purchase IMO, as that would enable to you make Flash S130 combos, Duo 230MB, and other Stamina setups utilizing Duo and Phantom.
Otherwise, go for any 4D Starter pack, which might help you make good combos...
i was thinking of ordering a 4D bey and i was confused as which one i should order....
i was first thinking of diablo nemesis as its really cool and is a top tier defense wheel, is more heavier than baslt even and has good attack. On the other hand i also want Death quetzalcoatl 125 RDF because it looks dam dangerous! when i look at a death it justs frightens me to use any combo against it and it also had RDF a very good tip which has the capabilities of both attack and defense.... and finally i had fallen in love with Variaries! it had a dangerous look about it, had super high recoil. is top tier and the weird thing is that whole bey is made of 3 parts! so what do u guys suggest: balance, Defense or Attack?
Death looks like the more worthwhile purchase... Death and RDF VS Diablo VS VariAres...
VariAres also has a D: D to offer, which has been doing well in Zero G stadia, I believe.
But yeah, otherwise Death is still a better purchase. Smile
I'm considering buying Vulcan Horogium, Screw Lyra, another Dark Cancer, Theif Pheonic, another Phantom Orion, something with CS, and something with TR145.

The parts I want from those are:

So, my questions are:
A) Is there a better way to get all these parts?
B) What should I get for CS and TR145?
C) What order should I get them in?
(Jul. 16, 2012  6:51 PM)Cake Wrote: I'm considering buying Vulcan Horogium, Screw Lyra, another Dark Cancer, Theif Pheonic, another Phantom Orion, something with CS, and something with TR145.

The parts I want from those are:

So, my questions are:
A) Is there a better way to get all these parts?
B) What should I get for CS and TR145?
C) What order should I get them in?
B) Ray Striker, Spiral/Screw Fox
well,i'm in a great confusion.
i was deciding to buy phantom orion but my friend gameboysuperman said i should get death quetzalcoatl(never mind the spelling mistake) 125RDF
so should i go for phantom or death?
i'm also planning to buy l-drago destroy as part of collection and maybe play for time-pass and admire it's beauty
by the way,
aren't 4D beys with 4D bottoms costlier than 4D beys with mode change?
(Jul. 17, 2012  7:57 AM)zeneo Wrote: well,i'm in a great confusion.
i was deciding to buy phantom orion but my friend gameboysuperman said i should get death quetzalcoatl(never mind the spelling mistake) 125RDF
so should i go for phantom or death?
i'm also planning to buy l-drago destroy as part of collection and maybe play for time-pass and admire it's beauty
by the way,
aren't 4D beys with 4D bottoms costlier than 4D beys with mode change?
i'd say go for phantom orion, but at any tourneys you have only used attack types
Depends really. Do you favour Defence or Stamina? Pick one and then pick the bey that goes with that type.
ashton pinto-booooooo!
wrong answer
i've used stamina combinations as well,spin-stealer against sharven12.wrong answer.
but i'll go with spiral capricorn 90MF this time without a doubt!
Ultra-i prefer stamina ones.and was still confused about the rubber of the RDF wearing out
i'll go with phantom orion
thanks for your help
and ashton,
booooo!
you were wrong Tongue_out
(Jul. 17, 2012  8:28 AM)zeneo Wrote: ashton pinto-booooooo!
wrong answer
i've used stamina combinations as well,spin-stealer against sharven12.wrong answer.
but i'll go with spiral capricorn 90MF this time without a doubt!
Ultra-i prefer stamina ones.and was still confused about the rubber of the RDF wearing out
i'll go with phantom orion
thanks for your help
and ashton,
booooo!
you were wrong Tongue_out
anyways i was right in telling to go for phantom orion.. hah
Here we go i have quite a few things i want to buy, but as im "supposed" to be saving up for a college project "TVR Wedge or Triumph TR7/8" with a V8 for my evening course im really undecided in what to currently purchase beyblade wise.

Heres a list of whats on my mind so far:-

DX SET (Duo, Guardian, wing)

Zero G attack stadium (Have 60+ beys already so i have plenty to use in battle)

Zero G BBG13 Synchrom Battle set

Two 4D beys out of (Phantom, Flash, Beat, Jade)
The UDX Set would probably be your best purchase.
Out of these beys, which would be best to buy:
Death Quetzalcoatl, Diablo Nemesis, Beat Lynx, VariAres or Phantom Orion?
(Jul. 18, 2012  5:14 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: Out of these beys, which would be best to buy:

Ranked from best to worst IMO:

1. Phantom Orion

2. Death Quetzalcoatl

3. Diablo Nemesis

4. Beat Lynx

5. VariAres

I ranked Variares last because I am assuming that you already have Flash Saggitario as it was not listed.
(Jul. 18, 2012  6:18 PM)βeta Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2012  5:14 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: Out of these beys, which would be best to buy:

Ranked from best to worst IMO:

1. Phantom Orion

2. Death Quetzalcoatl

3. Diablo Nemesis

4. Beat Lynx

5. VariAres

I ranked Variares last because I am assuming that you already have Flash Saggitario as it was not listed.

Yes I do have Flash Sagittario.

Okay Thanks!
If you may try, then try for a Duo Uranus; which would (if you could try getting it) would attain the top spot on that best-to-worst list. Smile
It'll offer a superb Defense/Stamina wheel; which was once the BEST Defense wheel before Revizer. Its still not bad, and a worthwhile purchase. Smile
I'd like to know if evil bafall is worth the buy. I'd like to see what the performance of the ewd tip is like but I don't want to waste my money if its not good
i have strata dragoon and its awesome but get extra ripcords cause all my original hms beyblade ripcords broke
Well, it depends upon what you have already.
Its not a good purchase, if you are tight on budget, and also don't have a big collection yet.
It has just one good part- EWD; which again, isn't a part every blader must necessarily have. But yeah, its good to have one, as it has its uses.
So, if you have enough money to spend, you should buy it. But as you say that you can't waste your money, its not a good buy in that case...
Spending money for just one good part while building a collection isn't wise; so try getting something better.
But as I said, if you already have to "good parts" of the meta, then you can get it!
i have ewd i will trade for bd
Wrong thread. Look around the Selling/Trading forum.