Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Flash doesn't wear that badly. Personally, I would get Diablo first since it is excellent as anti-attack and Attack. However, if you already have good Defense, then you should get Flash since it's much more powerful than Diablo for attack.
(Jul. 09, 2012  4:58 AM)Fong Wrote: I bought Wyvern Dj, Apollon (Hasbro), Wing Attacker, Flash leopard 2, Seaborg 2, Wyborg, Strata Dragoon (Sealed), Knight Dranzer, Kid Dragoon, Bistool, and Dragoon G for 75 dollars was I ripped off or did I get my money's worth?

You got your moneys worth but if you decide you dont want the lot, I will guarenteed take it off your hands.Tongue_out_wink

beat by ashton pinto!
Should I get BBG-13 and two Random Booster Vol.1s and wait to buy the stadium, or should I get BBG-3?
(Jul. 09, 2012  10:33 PM)pocketpulls Wrote: Should I get BBG-13 and two Random Booster Vol.1s and wait to buy the stadium, or should I get BBG-3?

wait to buy the stadium as for zero-g beys get bbg-10 guardian reviser.
(Jul. 09, 2012  10:33 PM)pocketpulls Wrote: Should I get BBG-13 and two Random Booster Vol.1s and wait to buy the stadium, or should I get BBG-3?

BBG-3 comes with Samurai Ifraid W145CF and an Zero-G Attack Stadium so not really a good buy but BBG-13 and 2 BBG-09 is better because with BBG-13 you get Samurai Ifraid W145CF andPirates Killerken A230JSB(Killeren is really good for defense when synchromed) and BBG-09 you could get E230 from Samurai Saramanda E230ES and Thief Phoenic E230GCF or you could get the other two rare beys from the Random Booster Vol.1 which are Pirates Ifraid T125GCF and Thief Saramanda 230WB

(Jul. 09, 2012  10:40 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:

BBG-3 comes with Samurai Ifraid W145CF and an Zero-G Attack Stadium so not really a good buy but BBG-13 and 2 BBG-09 is better because with BBG-13 you get Samurai Ifraid W145CF andPirates Killerken A230JSB(Killeren is really good for defense when synchromed) and BBG-09 you could get E230 from Samurai Saramanda E230ES and Thief Phoenic E230GCF or you could get the other two rare beys from the Random Booster Vol.1 which are Pirates Ifraid T125GCF and Thief Saramanda 230WB

Alright, thanks! I will surely wait to buy the stadium. Hopefully I get an E230 track!

Yo guys. Which Zero-G Bey should I pick up out of these? (In terms of usefulness, mainly in a MFB Attack Stadium):
Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Pirates Orojya 145D
Samurai Saramanda E230ES
Guardian Revizer 160SB
Archer Gryph C145S

I don't have any other Zero-G Beys at the moment, so I can't Synchrom. I'm guessing Samurai Saramanda or Guardian Revizer, but I would like input. Thanks! Smile
2 Revizers to Synchrom for defense, and throw in the Samurai Saramanda, and put E230 on that, and you have yourself an excellent defense type. (If you pair it with CS or something of the sorts)
Is a beyblade battle analyzer for 9 bucks worth it, what's does it do?
Is a NiB Orca Diver Hasbro for $61 good or no? If not I will buy something else. Thanks, Mordetx.
What would be reasonable prices for Driger S and V2. Wolborg4. Dragoon MS, Samurai Changer Jiraya MS, Round Shell MS
What should I buy with my parts, Please no Zero-G.
(Jul. 10, 2012  5:06 AM)βeta Wrote: Is a NiB Orca Diver Hasbro for $61 good or no? If not I will buy something else. Thanks, Mordetx.

Absolutely not. Don't pay a dime over $40 for Orca Diver.
Honestly, I'd pay like $30 max and that's a stretch, even though I like the beyblade.

Anyway, let's keep plastics purchase consultation to the plastics Q&A thread, where it belongs... I mean it's in the actual title of the thread now so there's really not any excuse...
http://www.japan-toys.com/p-japan-toys/index-us.htm

Are these people reliable? they seem to have pretty good prices. and it does say Takara tomy. Has anyone bought from them before?
Loads of people buy from there. They have a decent reputation.
I've bought from them before, they're excellent! Quick shipping, everything was packaged nicely, 0 complaints from me.
They are a wholesale seller though, so you'll have to buy in bulk, that's the only downer. Then again, you're getting an amazing deal.
(Jul. 12, 2012  12:17 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: How much does Omega Dragonis go for?

Around $15 (ish) - 30/40, iirc.
(Jul. 12, 2012  12:25 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2012  12:17 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: How much does Omega Dragonis go for?

Around $15 (ish) - 30/40, iirc.

Really? I use to sell it around $25 0.o

Anyhow, thanks.
Should I get more duplicate parts so I can make more of my combos at once, or should I go for some Zero-G items like A230, GCF, E230, and TR145?

My current combos:
Also, what colors is BD145 available in, and where can I get them?
(Jul. 11, 2012  1:15 AM)BirdLover Wrote: What should I buy with my parts, Please no Zero-G.
Anyone gonna answer me?

(Jul. 12, 2012  3:18 AM)Cake Wrote: Also, what colors is BD145 available in, and where can I get them?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Disk_145

BirdLover Wrote:Anyone gonna answer me?

Real 4D Beyblades ? Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread, as well as read some of the articles on Beywiki.
You have plenty of great CWs, Tracks, and Bottoms, but you need some new MWs. Buy Flash Sagittario for Attack, Phantom Orion for Stamina, and Duo Uranus for Defense and moar Stamina. FYI Duo will probably be expensive, seeing as it only comes in th Ultimate DX set. If you are uncomfortable spending that much cash, buy Death Quetz[can't spell], since it's much cheaper.