Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I found a bunch of Vulcan Horuseus at Target, thats our best beyblade seller around here. and I bought 4 more Theif Phoenic from that seller ^ what a deal, they have every Zero-G RB as an a guaranteed bey for $12...
What Beyblades should I get (in order of what I should get first, second,etc.,etc.)? I already have Flash, Duo, and Diablo.
Please include Zero-G beys.
(Jun. 06, 2012  2:47 AM)Klaus Wrote: Oh and Amazon is horrible for beyblades... you need to get your dad to use ebay, just 123godzilla and 88powerpig88 both are good sellers from the US. Although I find the very best deals from Korea.

88powerpig88 is on Amazon too, you know. Tongue_out
(Jun. 08, 2012  12:42 AM)Imperial Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2012  2:47 AM)Klaus Wrote: Oh and Amazon is horrible for beyblades... you need to get your dad to use ebay, just 123godzilla and 88powerpig88 both are good sellers from the US. Although I find the very best deals from Korea.

88powerpig88 is on Amazon too, you know. Tongue_out

And you can get free shipping on Ebay where it's like $5 an item on Amazon...
(Jun. 08, 2012  12:29 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: What Beyblades should I get (in order of what I should get first, second,etc.,etc.)? I already have Flash, Duo, and Diablo.
Please include Zero-G beys.

Hell (Hades) Kerbecs (if you don't have you need the BD145)

4D's
Phantom Orion
Beat Lynx
Death Quetz (reordered because you have Duo, but I think the RDF is worth it)

Zero-G
Guardian Revizer x2
Thief Phoenic
what things should I get for my launcher grip and launcher? and what zero g beys should i get?
Zero-Gs look ^ the answer is right there. Launcher grip accessories ... that's a lot of personal preference...
Klaus: I should probably try and find a mint RDF by itself...and TH170, but why Phantom? I already have Duo....
Well, launcher accessories are personal preference like Klaus said, but buying Launcher Rubbers ain't bad. Saves you from the Beylauncher's "Whiplash of death", aha.
Gingka None of those are must buys you already have them. But they are excellent choices if you're adding to your collection.
I do not know what you mean when you said I already have them, and also, E230 by itself should be a good buy...

So overall, get RDF, TH170, CH120, and E230, as far as individual parts go...

And Guardian Revizer x2.
Gingka you already have the "Must Buys" Duo & Flash. My Phantom has plenty of extra stamina against Duo too in a heads up match, that's why I suggested that. If you can find those individual parts alone let me know. Death is a good wheel too. If I had to chose to buy one or the other I'd choose Death Quetz over Duo because you get to great parts instead of just one.
what about launcher suspension is it not as good?
Launcher Suspension is good! It prevents breakage of your String Launcher.
I use the suspension. I've heard many people say they are completely over kill and they prefer just the rubber tabs. but you should have one of the two.
Is this seller reliable?

http://megafunbox.com/Wholesale-Takara-T...8QgwgwAzgy
Launcher Rubbers are definitely better. With the Suspension, you can't really release the handle. I might be wrong because I don't actually own one, aha.
I haven't tried launcher rubbers but I would recommend the suspension,I use one and it helps since I launch like The Hulk!
I have seen before that a suspension actually messed up the launcher. Maybe they just launched to hard.
Like I said above, IMO Launcher rubbers are better. You can release the handle, prevent breakage and it also protects your hand. I can't confirm the part on releasing handles as I do not have a suspension.
I really hate the Suspension. Trust me, unless you like your launch power decreased by a lot, you won't like it. Launcher Rubbers get me a more powerful launch, and IMO, keep the handles on better. I believe I actually had a Suspension on when one of my Beylaunchers broke LOL

Gingka Blader#1
Yes they are, but 2 things:
1. That gold version of Quetz is worth like nothing, you could definitely get it cheaper on eBay.
2. That's a wholesale site, and their prices are kinda eh for one at that. So you can't buy just one thing, you have to make a big purchase, and it would end up being around $100+ depending all on what you get.
Is this a authentic Thief Phoenic? http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Takara-Beybl...19d1d63c6d These things are going really cheap on ebay....
This seller doesn't guarantee which bey it is unlike the last one you found! so I'm not going to risk $2 difference, I had a problem with RB's before so I make sure its guaranteed now.
True,$2 isn't a big difference anyways,so its fine,but the seller put up all the zero-g RB beys for the same price,its so strange..
(Jun. 09, 2012  6:50 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: True,$2 isn't a big difference anyways,so its fine,but the seller put up all the zero-g RB beys for the same price,its so strange..

It's legit. It says Takara Tomy on the instruction manual.
[Image: %24(KGrHqN,!pEE-7Ec),J9BP0(LH0kNw~~60_1.JP...8800005007]

Sucks that the seller doesn't ship to Canada though Confused.
Tris that wasn't the problem with that seller. They don't guarantee which bey it is and it says it's unopened. The other seller for $2 more guarantees and says it's been opened just to verify which bey it is. I've had that before with a Wind Aquario booster, thought that's what I was getting for sure but I got Mad Sagittario.... So i don't play that game with RB's I make sure they're specific.