Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Picking up a new bey from Target very soon (as in 39 min. to an hour) so any suggestions on what to get? They have relatively new Hasbro beys from the Metal Masters series.
If you could find a Gravity Destroyer that would be great.
I would kinda help if you posted your beys and parts, so we could help you for what's remaining.
Yeah sorry, I thought about that but I'm not at home. The only Metal Masters beys I have are Gravity Destroyer and Galaxy Pegasus. I only have Hasbro beys atm.

EDIT: The original Gravity Destroyer, not the green one.
Well, are you looking for stuff to use in tournaments, or just free play at your house with a friend, or something like that?

Also, I've got about $19, what 4D bey/beys should i use it on?
Tournaments, for sure. Now could you just give a suggestion now please? I have to go soon. Don't mean to be rude, just saying.
I would get:

Defense: Twisted Tempo
Attack:Ray Striker(CS)
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs
Balance: Flame Byxis

Hope that helps.
Yep thanks. I'll see if they are there. Now to answer yur question I would get Duo Uranus or Phantom Orion.
iirc..19 bucks wont be enough to get Duo since it go around 25-30 on ebay..
i suggest Death Quetzacoatl 125 RDF.. RDF ans Death are decent parts for defense type..
if you want..you can make MF-H Death ____ BD145 CS/ MB

if you like attack type...go for Flash Saggitario..Flash is the best MW for attack...but RF/R2F/attack tips are essential if you want to get this..

thats what you can do with your 19 bucks...
Well, if he adds 88 cents to his $19, he could get a Duo Uranus fom 88powerpig88.
(May. 25, 2012  2:21 PM)Fantomu Wrote: Well, if he adds 88 cents to his $19, he could get a Duo Uranus fom 88powerpig88.

What?! I got mine off 88powerpig88 for $28 and now its $20. SML. And he/she's Blitz is still $26.88.........
(May. 25, 2012  2:21 PM)Fantomu Wrote: Well, if he adds 88 cents to his $19, he could get a Duo Uranus fom 88powerpig88.

including shipping?wow..thats the cheapest price ever..
if he already have staple parts like BD145/CS..then...Duo is much more recommended than Death..
Wow looks legit to me! thanks for sharing what a deal!
notice it's no package no launcher just like Brand Korea another fave Ebay store of mine
These are some pretty amazing deals...
(May. 25, 2012  4:43 PM)Flash☆Star Wrote: Is this legit? http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Genuine-SONO...19d0e64173

i dunno looks shady to me theres always a catch...
Camera-girl sells legit products. Wink
(May. 25, 2012  5:26 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(May. 25, 2012  4:43 PM)Flash☆Star Wrote: Is this legit? http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Genuine-SONO...19d0e64173

The "catch" is that you get no box or launcher.

Nothing else.
(May. 25, 2012  5:33 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(May. 25, 2012  5:26 PM)Clonetos Wrote:

The "catch" is that you get no box or launcher.

Nothing else.
Sorry just making sure its on the up and up ya know...
dranzer V or dragoon F? same price but danzer V I have to pay for shipping
Neither are particularly good, to be entirely honest, but if you really need an attack base and have absolutely nothing else available, Dragoon F would be the better investment...
thanks
Look, I have Diablo, so I am good for defense.
If you had to chose between Flash or Phantom, which would you get?
(May. 25, 2012  9:00 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: thanks
No one-worded posts, please ..

(May. 26, 2012  3:23 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: Look, I have Diablo, so I am good for defense.

Flash for Attack, Phantom for Stamina... and Diablo is far from your best option for Defense, but whatever.

(May. 26, 2012  4:03 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(May. 25, 2012  9:00 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: thanks
No one-worded posts, please ..

Please try to minimize the amount of time you spend posting simply to backseat moderate, Cannon.
Quote:Please try to minimize the amount of time you spend posting simply to backseat moderate, Cannon.
Ah, my apologies Hazel.

(May. 26, 2012  3:23 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: Look, I have Diablo, so I am good for defense.

Anyways, I would actually prefer Phantom over Flash, because Flash wears way to fast, and becomes weak over extensive use. But Flash is obviously the better option.