Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Gavrity has more use. Grand Cetus only has RS, which is so-so for defense, whereas AD145 and WD both have uses in stamina. Gravity was once good for attack, but it's been topped by wheels like VariAres, Blitz, and Flash.
Ok, I'm planning to buy 5 new Beys.
1. Blitz Unicorno 100 RSF
2. VariAres D: D
3. Phantom Orion B: D
4. Death Quetzalcoatl 125 RDF
5. Diablo Nemesis X: D

Do these sound good? I'll buy Flash later...
(May. 19, 2012  1:21 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Ok, I'm planning to buy 5 new Beys.

Blitz and Variares are some of the best attack metal wheels out there, phantom is one of the best stamina metal wheels, Death Quetzalcoatl is a great out-of-box bey I have heard, and Diablo is good for anti-meta.

I think that it is a great purchase!

Well , you already have Duo Uranus , so I don't think you need to buy Phantom Orion and Death Quetzalcoatl. Sure , Death has RDF which is great for pure defense , but I prefer CS. VariAres and Blitz Unicorno are good Beyblades , but if you're getting Flash , then I don't think you'll need them.

But yeah , it's a good purchase pretty much. Just trying to save your money , aha.
Ok, thank you! I'll be settling on those then!
Now to order 'em!
(May. 19, 2012  1:28 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Well , you already have Duo Uranus , so I don't think you need to buy Phantom Orion and Death Quetzalcoatl. Sure , Death has RDF which is great for pure defense , but I prefer CS. VariAres and Blitz Unicorno are good Beyblades , but if you're getting Flash , then I don't think you'll need them.

But yeah , it's a good purchase pretty much. Just trying to save your money , aha.
Phantom is better than Duo in stamina so I would also buy Phantom orion

Uh no? Duo's stamina is on-par with Phantom. Duo's defense is better than Death , and it also can be a balance type! Smile
(May. 19, 2012  1:21 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Ok, I'm planning to buy 5 new Beys.

Get Flash MW..seriously..haha..
Get BD145..(if you already have..dont need)
Get CH120/ R145/ GB145..(if you already have..dont need)
Get 230..(if you already have..dont need)
Get MB..(if you already have..dont need)

since you had Duo..focussed on the main parts to nuild top tier combos..
triple/double Flash is not bad since it wears down quick..
Flash ____ GB145/CH120 RF/R2F , MF-H Duo ____ 230 MB, MF-H Duo ____ BD145 CS/MB
are all you need..

agree with Fantomu
I already know that I'm going to get the Zero. G stadiums, but what Zero G. Beyblades should I get? Or are any of them worth getting at the moment, or is everything outclassed by previous parts?
Definitely get Hades Kerbecs and Twisted Tempo.
(May. 19, 2012  7:33 AM)aerowinx97 Wrote: have both

Then be more specific about what you're asking or considering in future instead of wasting people's time.

Also, two words does not make a worthwhile post.
How many Zero-G RB 1 should I buy at a time. I'm planning on selling or trading off anything that I have already, that I got from the RB's at tournaments.
(to aerowinx97)

Get Grand Ceteus for RS.
Or
Ray Striker for CS and Ray metal wheel
Or
Flame Byxis for 230 track
I want to go ahead and come as close to finishing 4D Beyblades before Metal Fury reaches full swing and makes the prices insanely hard to get, because as much as I love the game, I have other hobbies to take care of. I really need some help prioritizing what I need to get and what it is not as urgent. Here are the 4D's I've purchased:

- Jade Jupiter
- Phantom Orion
- Scythe Kronos
- Wing Pegasis, Duo Uranus, L Drago Destroy

I know they're not much, and I should have started earlier but its what I have. Thank you.
So do you want them from a competitive view or...?
(May. 20, 2012  5:56 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: So do you want them from a competitive view or...?

Competitive please.
You'll definitely need a Flash (or Variares, whichever you prefer) for attack, as Phantom is so you can really use and it isn't spectacular.
Might wanna get a Beat Lynx for the TH170 (good defense track) Death Quetzalcoatl for RDF (great defense tip) and I think that's all you really need. You've got Duo, which is very good.
(May. 20, 2012  6:25 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: You'll definitely need a Flash (or Variares, whichever you prefer) for attack, as Phantom is so you can really use and it isn't spectacular.
Might wanna get a Beat Lynx for the TH170 (good defense track) Death Quetzalcoatl for RDF (great defense tip) and I think that's all you really need. You've got Duo, which is very good.

Thank you.
Which should I get Gravity Destroyer, Flame Byxis, or Bakushin Susanow?

And an early thanks to who ever replies.
Guys, I've got a slightly used BB-10 Attack Stadium. I barely ever used it, except a tournament or two.

How much do you think it'll go for ? I'm gonna sell it, I hope it goes for a good price nowadays Tongue_out . It's got all those awesome stickers.
(May. 20, 2012  11:19 PM)Gravity Brave Wrote: Which should I get Gravity Destroyer, Flame Byxis, or Bakushin Susanow?

And an early thanks to who ever replies.

I'd say Gravity Destroyer. It's AD145 track is good for pure stamina and WD is an awesome stamina bottom. Flame Byxis' 230 track can be obtained from far more useful Duo Uranus. Bakushin doesn't really have any competitive parts, maybe 90, but getting it fom Spiral Capricorne would be far more worth it.
(May. 21, 2012  12:28 PM)Electric Wrote: Guys, I've got a slightly used BB-10 Attack Stadium. I barely ever used it, except a tournament or two.

How much do you think it'll go for ? I'm gonna sell it, I hope it goes for a good price nowadays Tongue_out . It's got all those awesome stickers.
I would only purchase for for about $35-40 for it.

But that might belong in the "Ask a Question, Get an answer!" thread, because this thread is for purchasing, rather than selling.