Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(May. 07, 2012  11:57 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: What is a good "4d" BEY that ddosen't need custumization.
Can you please list top 3
I don't mean to be rude, but can you please stop asking that? Lol
You've asked that question multiple times in multiple threads over the past couple of days, and it's getting old. You've received multiple answers, and you should look at the top tier customizations over in the advanced forum and go from there.

Anyone know of a place that sells cheap Zero-G yet?
(May. 08, 2012  4:30 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Anyone know of a place that sells cheap Zero-G yet?
That would go in the 'Stores w/ Beyblade's in stock!' thread.

And, even though it's the wrong thread, i will tell you to go to OkinawamTS, Dimsum2u etc.
(May. 08, 2012  2:58 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: What is a Better choice, Ultimate DX set or Strongest Blader Set? I have been choosing between them for a while.
SBS: EWD, MF-H, RS, Basalt, Blitz Unicorno (My second favorite)
UDXS: Duo, 230, MB, L-R String Launcher.
Which one should I get?

If you like Blitz , then get the Strongest Blader Set . But I'm leaning more to Ultimate DX Set's side . IIRC it also comes with a MF-2 Pack . Duo is an excellent wheel , Wing is a decent defense wheel , and you also get S130 and MB , which are nice parts to have . If you do get the UDX , I recommend you get Flash after that .
(May. 08, 2012  12:02 AM)Granblue Wrote: Phantom Orion BGrin
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Duo Uranus 230WD

All but Phantom Orion actually need a lot of customization to be top tier, but these are the best IMO.

No, only Scythe is good out of the three.
230WD is a horrible setup, you know... Smile

The second best OOTB (out of the box) bey HAS to be Death Quetzalcoatl.
(May. 08, 2012  9:40 AM)reality Wrote:
(May. 08, 2012  2:58 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: What is a Better choice, Ultimate DX set or Strongest Blader Set? I have been choosing between them for a while.
SBS: EWD, MF-H, RS, Basalt, Blitz Unicorno (My second favorite)
UDXS: Duo, 230, MB, L-R String Launcher.
Which one should I get?

If you like Blitz , then get the Strongest Blader Set . But I'm leaning more to Ultimate DX Set's side . IIRC it also comes with a MF-2 Pack . Duo is an excellent wheel , Wing is a decent defense wheel , and you also get S130 and MB , which are nice parts to have . If you do get the UDX , I recommend you get Flash after that .

Well, I already have Flash, so I guess I really don't need Blitz, and the best Defense/Stamina I have is Basalt, so I might get the UDX for duo and the L-R String Launcher.
In that case, the Ultimate DX Set is extremely useful for you. You'd also get certain parts which will be useful in collaboration with Flash, for example S130.
Moreover, the Duo 230MB combo would be possible for you.
The parts you get in SBS are easily obtainable via Hasbro. Only Blitz cannot be obtained, but well, you don't need it for now. Smile
which to get evil befall,twisted tempo,flame byxis,grand cetus,ultimate GP attack,GP,ray striker,Ultimate MLD Assault or should i get a different metal masters bey?I only have access to hasbro beys
well this it what you should get
Ray Unicorno
Hell Kerbecs
Gravity Destroyer
Twisted Tempo
Flame Byxis
Could you get 4d Beys
there all amazing in there own way but twisted tempo outclassed them all in defense. and since defense can also have stamina and defeat attack beys, i'd choose Twisted Tempo 145WD. And if you can get Grand Cetus WD145RS, it's spin track is good for defense on Twisted Tempo.
whats a good combo if you have

meteo l drago
duo uranus 230wd
wing pegasus
scyth kronos clear wheel and fusion wheel
cygnus
Pokecooler1 he should get them 230 BD145 AD145 are better then WD145 and the tip CS is good for Combos he could have
Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS(if aggresive)
and same Combo but if CS is warn
and the last one could be Twisted Tempo 230/AD145 WD

theblader97
it should go in Build me a Combo#2
how much should i pay for driger v2 and dranzer v2 second hand
I want one of the 4D bottoms, but I don't know which bey to get!

So then which one? BBP, Phantom Orion, L Drago Destroy, or Diablo Nemesis?
The most useful is probably B:D, but that is too easily knocked out, so AD145WD would be a better option. None of the 4D Bottoms are worth getting rally. Only the other parts are useful.
Thanks, I just wanted them mostly for collection.
RDF is good though.

Very defensive, good for miniamal aggresive movement, provides good enough stamina, can't easily get knocked out.

Thus, it is a good tip to essentially have.
Not good: TOP-TIER, one of the best defense tips out there. Smile
Morsoe- I suggest you to go to the Plastics Q&A thread, so that the experts of Plastic beys could get to your question quickly, and answer it correctly. Smile

@TriSix- If for collection, then almost all those 4D beys are good! So, get what you like, and what looks more beautiful to you. Smile

Guys, RDF isn't a 4D bottom. It is a normal performance tip, which comes with a 4D bey.
Hey, I can get either a Phantom Orion, or a Jade Jupiter. Which do you guys suggest, as I can't really decide between the two.
(May. 11, 2012  1:03 AM)Xander Wrote: Hey, I can get either a Phantom Orion, or a Jade Jupiter. Which do you guys suggest, as I can't really decide between the two.

Phantom and BGrin are great stamina parts, but BGrin is easily knocked out.

With Jade Jupiter you get RB, a great defence bottom, and S130 can be used for some good attack type customizations and anti-meta.

I would get Phantom Orion though because it's a great stamina bey.

I don't know which to get Death Quetz or Variares.

Variares looks really cool!!!!!!
Death Quetz has more useful parts overall. Also, Flash tops Vari any day, so if you're looking for a good attacker, I'd recommend Flash over it.
(May. 11, 2012  1:28 AM)TriSix Wrote:
(May. 11, 2012  1:03 AM)Xander Wrote: Hey, I can get either a Phantom Orion, or a Jade Jupiter. Which do you guys suggest, as I can't really decide between the two.

Phantom and BGrin are great stamina parts, but BGrin is easily knocked out.

With Jade Jupiter you get RB, a great defence bottom, and S130 can be used for some good attack type customizations and anti-meta.

I would get Phantom Orion though because it's a great stamina bey.

Thanks a lot. Phantom Orion it is.

Hey guys,

I'm looking to stock up on spin tracks for competitive use.

Now I have quite a bunch already, but I'm not sure which the current top tier ones are for different type of beyblades, i have a clear preference for Attack beys, but id just IF possible, would like to know, which right now are considered top tier for attack defense and stamina.

230, BD145,85,100,105.