Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Ugh I am blind. Edited.
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:28 AM)Zeo Abyss Wrote: If you end up buying the BB-10, I highly suggest this supplier's listing - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb..._686wt_952 -
It's a great deal IMO since most just BB-10s will cost that same amount, but instead this comes with an RF and two more beylaunchers.

Oh thanks, I think dimsum2u offers the same set for cheaper so if I get the set I'll probably get it from him but yea I've been looking at BB-10s and they're the same price.
I mainly use powerpig for his two-day shipping Cute (well to Georgia it's two day), but yes, I think dimsum2u has the lowest prices on EVERYTHING XD
I hate waiting for packages though...O_O
Hey guys, I have been out of the game (for reasons outside of my control) since the Hasbro release of Galaxy Pegasus. I am wanting to get back into the game and see if its something I can enjoy again. I was wondering if you guys can make some suggestions for Hasbro products for me to purchase. I do not have any products that came out since Galaxy Pegasus' release (including Galaxy Pegasus). I may even start looking for the items you suggest today. I really appreciate the advice!
Get Twisted Tempo, Hell Kerbecs, Ray Striker.
These are more than enough to make the best Defense combo for a Hasbro blader.
More may be bought, what is your preference? Also, what parts do you own already?
I own the following beys (all hasbro)

MF Counter Leone
Cyber Pegasus
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Earth Eagle
Lightning L-Drago
Rock Aries
Rock Leone
Storm Pegasus
Storm Aquario

I can edit with the full names and parts in a moment, if you need them. I also need to know if there are any current accessories that would be worth it. I have a grip and a String Launcher (which probably needs to be replaced).

No need!
Cool!
Get the three I suggested above, as you already have the other staple parts a Hasbro blader would require. Smile
You may go on to buy Flame Byxis, Rock Zurafa and Spiral Capricorne, but keep those for later.
Should I buy
Random booster vol.7 , vol.8 or vol.9?
RBV7, definitely. 8 and 9 have barely any useful parts in them, and those are on the prize Bey.
ok, thanks
oh and Variares or Death Quetzalcoatl?
Both are equally useful in their respective categories.
It comes down to what parts you have. If you have suitable parts for both the beys, then it comes down to preference. Smile
(Dec. 31, 2011  3:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: No need!
Cool!
Get the three I suggested above, as you already have the other staple parts a Hasbro blader would require. Smile
You may go on to buy Flame Byxis, Rock Zurafa and Spiral Capricorne, but keep those for later.

Thank you, I think the store that I work at has some of these in stock.
what's the best Basalt or Death?
Headenbr3-Remember, a Spiral Capricorne is the next bey to buy after the three, as the MF will do you good.
I forgot to tell you this- There's an Ultimate Meteo L Drago Version Rush/Assault(I am unsure which of these) which comes with an XF tip, which again is good for Hasbro bladers. Smile
galaxyunicorn- Both are great, but people think Death is a bit better. Also, if this ain't related to purchase, then this should go in AAQGAA
(Dec. 31, 2011  3:34 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: what's the best Basalt or Death?

Basalt.Death is good,almost as good as Basalt,but Basalt is better.
ok, thanks guys
So if I buy VariAres, technically I should be fine for Attack for a while ? Diablo might be a challenge, but VariAres should still hold its ground, from what I have seen, no ?
(Dec. 31, 2011  10:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So if I buy VariAres, technically I should be fine for Attack for a while ? Diablo might be a challenge, but VariAres should still hold its ground, from what I have seen, no ?

I think you would set to an extent if you got Vari Aries. But Im getting Diablo just in case. The weight of Diablo is enough of a reason for me to get it. Ive seen some videos of Diablo used for attack and defense. It looks like it could be the next Libra wheel. So id get both.
There have been no real testings yet and nobody has even started a discussion on Diablo either, I would just chill for a bit until we see what Diablo can do.
Which will be in two days maximum ... I am planning on ordering before that, hah.
VariAres is a very reliable Attack BeyBlade but only when used by Bladers that have mastered the sliding shoot and are able to control the high speed. If you're not sure if you can, the better BeyBlade to get would be Blitz Unicorno as it is simpler to use and has just as good smash attack. But I'm sure you already know that, Kai-V.
Is Jade Jupiter worth buying for $15?
I think that its RB would be very nice for defense, but really I already have RS, so getting it for one piece that already accomplishes the same goal... wellll.... Anywho! Anything else good from it? Or just collection?
Going to get Strongest Blader Set. I already have 85 and R2F to make Blitz Unicorno II 85 R2F. Should I get CH120 for MF Blitz Unicorno II CH120 R2F (already have MF) ?
If you don't already have a CH120, then I would suggest getting it, for other attack combos also.

EDIT: Gibraltor, RB does wear down unfortunately too quickly, and then it becomes too aggressive, which defeats the purpose of defense. Although for $15, it's quite cheap, compared to other prices. I'm not so sure about S130; Jaygrazer and I think ShadowL-Drago were using it today with me? As for Jade, not really so good from what I heard.
Some have had no wear problems with RB, some haven't. Roll the dice! I'd suggest you get it!

As for you, Kai-V:

I'll be honest, considering the way the game is going, you cannot be sure of much. Right now, VariAres is astounding. The next release could change that, who knows? Diablo looks rather mediocre, I guess Takara's plan of adding weight to a bad design didn't work out too well it seems. I'd say you should most definitely buy VariAres but I cannot tell you whether or not it will stay "King of Attack" for a month, or last a year.
Get it! Practice. You will need to launch very hard to get the required speed to make extremely consistent KO's, otherwise it won't be as good, haha.