Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 28, 2011  4:03 PM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: More importantly is getting a attack stadium then anything else if you buy Big bang pegasus DX set that a good buy
"BBPDXS is a highway robbery."
-Hazel
(Dec. 28, 2011  4:03 PM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: More importantly is getting a attack stadium then anything else if you buy Big bang pegasus DX set that a good buy
I think that BB32 would still be a better buy. I want big bang Pegasus so much, but i get more in the other pack.
Why not the stadium with bbp and fang leone with 2 rev up launcher
(Dec. 28, 2011  4:11 PM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Why not the stadium with bbp and fang leone with 2 rev up launcher

That's another highway robbery.Look at it's current cheapest price:-£50.
Do you have the BB Number for it? If i get more value with that (And the same arena, i mainly want the ATK arena) than in BB32, then i'll get it (If i can afford it).
The BB-32 would probably be more worthwhile; It's got more useful parts, and the launchers in the set Galaxy4Stars mentioned break easily.
[/b][/color]
(Dec. 28, 2011  4:17 PM)Kaiba Wrote: The BB-32 would probably be more worthwhile; It's got more useful parts, and the launchers in the set Galaxy4Stars mentioned break easily.
As this might be true, you can probably get good use out of the Beylaunchers while they last.There is alot of reason to buy this set.

I think for now i will buy the BB32, i can wait for BBP and Fang Leone. I already have a Storm Pegasus 105RF, and a DARK, but i really want the arena and the stadium.
I was saying that the Rev-Up Launchers in the BBP vs Fang Leone set were prone to breaking...
Yeah,but then again,the price is not worth it.The BB-32 is better than that set performance wise.If I am you,I would have bought 2 Rev-Ups,Fang Leone,BBP And BB-32.At a cheaper price than £50z
So, should i get the BB32 at $50 with free shipping? That's the best deal i've found so far. Or are there better packs, because i want the arena and the 2 launchers (The string launchers, i don't know the technical name)
Yup.That's certainly a good price.
Clonetos:-When I opened the link,it says Page not found.Also,it's better to buy from dimsum2u from here than his website.The WBO prices are cheaper.
(Dec. 28, 2011  4:57 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Clonetos:-When I opened the link,it says Page not found.Also,it's better to buy from dimsum2u from here than his website.The WBO prices are cheaper.

what do you mean this is a STEAL also how isn't it working look the prices are $24.21 which is a STEAL compared to toywiz 80 bucks and playmoyas 40 dollars
I'm saying that it's better to buy from dimsum2u here in the WBO than buying at his website.Also,I tried the link once again and it's working.It's a good price.Get the Gold Sol Blaze.Also,since I did not saw the price in the link before,I assumed that the prices in his website is a little bit expensive,since I saw the beys on the website are a bit expensive.It's a good price.
(Dec. 28, 2011  5:08 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: I'm saying that it's better to buy from dimsum2u here in the WBO than buying at his website.Also,I tried the link once again and it's working.It's a good price.Get the Gold Sol Blaze.Also,since I did not saw the price in the link before,I assumed that the prices in his website is a little bit expensive,since I saw the beys on the website are a bit expensive.It's a good price.

look http://dimsum2u.com/ this is it covert ot us dollars its all 24.21 also ya sure gold is the way to go is it just as good as the original one oh and dont try to make me get the eclipse version its so gaudy YUK anyway the beys are good but still whats the problem from buying from his website i mean its still the same dude
He's trying to say that if you order from him via the WBO, his prices will be slightly cheaper than if you ordered directly from his site/eBay.
Which two of these should I get? ( all at eight dollars) flame byxis, spiral Capricorn, dark wolf, or ray Gil
Depends on what parts you already have.
I do not have either MF or RSF and I do not have 230 or DF145
Then I own:
galaxy pegasus
ray striker
burn fireblaze
flame sagittario
dark bull
rock aries
grand cetus (blue)
lightning l drago
earth eagle
rock zurafa
gravity destroyer
twisted tempo
rock leone
meteo l drago
Thanks,
Hyper27
who makes better beyblade molds takara tomy or sonokong
also should i buy diablo nemesis next month, or should i buy kreis cygnus
Hyper
I would say get Flame Byxis, since you lack a great defense track. You could make Twisted 230CS. Also, out of those I would say get Spiral Capricorn too. You shouldn't even think of getting Dark Wolf and you already have a CS which is better than Ray Gil's RSF.