Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Big Bang Pegasis is horrible.Don't get it.FGrin sucks,so do Big Bang.I recommend you to get VariAres.
(Dec. 16, 2011  4:22 PM)darkawesomenes1 Wrote: Does anyone have Big bang pegasus?:\ i was planning on buying it but i was wondering if it was as good as they make it sound

Beys owned by the protagonist is always gonna get the title of being the BEST beyblade in the world.
But in most cases, its always been the opposite. BBP is certainly not a good purchase whatsoever. There are many better beys, one of which has already been pointed out by Whatzzer.
I like its aesthetics, though. Tongue_out
Has anyone bought from this site? http://www.toynk.com/ the beys there seem real. If so, are they reliable?
(Dec. 16, 2011  6:46 PM)Slee Wrote: Has anyone bought from this site? http://www.toynk.com/ the beys there seem real. If so, are they reliable?

I'm sure that this has been covered before, but yes, they are real. I have ordered from them many times and they ship very quickly within the US.
(Dec. 16, 2011  7:06 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2011  6:46 PM)Slee Wrote: Has anyone bought from this site? http://www.toynk.com/ the beys there seem real. If so, are they reliable?

I'm sure that this has been covered before, but yes, they are real. I have ordered from them many times and they ship very quickly within the US.
Awesome, next time I want top get imported beys, I should probably get them from there!

If one can't afford an Attack Stadium what's second best?
(Dec. 16, 2011  8:12 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote: If one can't afford an Attack Stadium what's second best?

The yellow Pegasus Thunder Whip stadium (no bumps or ridges on the floor) from Hasbro is the closest thing you'll find readily available that is similar to the TT Standard Stadium. I would rate that second best.

There really is no comparison to the BB-10 though...
(Dec. 16, 2011  8:17 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2011  8:12 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote: If one can't afford an Attack Stadium what's second best?

The yellow Pegasus Thunder Whip stadium (no bumps or ridges on the floor) from Hasbro is the closest thing you'll find readily available that is similar to the TT Standard Stadium. I would rate that second best.

Seriously? I knew i shouldn't have gotten Max Stampede :/
The Wide Square or the Balance Stadium would be a good substitute, would it not? The Balance is legal, isn't it.
(Dec. 16, 2011  8:19 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote:

Seriously? I knew i shouldn't have gotten Max Stampede Uncertain

Lots of people find that Max stampede stadium is a lot of fun! There's nothing wrong with having a fun stadium... Smile

The reality is that nothing comes close to replicating the results of the BB-10 stadium, so let yourself enjoy the stadium you have!
Ok, thanks a lot for your help, I should probably be focusing more on trying to find a good value Ultimate DX Set to spend christmas money on Grin
I need a new BB-10, Big bang pegasis DX Set or Pegasis VS Leone set?
Big Bang DX Set

Big Bang Pegasis has no great parts
Fang Leone has 1 (Fang)
2 Rev-ups (Good)
BB-10 (What you want)
Total: 4 Good Parts

The DX Set has RF, XF, 85, Beylauncher, Launcher Grip and BB-10
Total: 6 Good Parts
Is bigon2010 a good ebay seller to trust? I'm thinking of getting a phantom orion this christmas.

I am pretty sure the Lightning Force and Max Stampede(No Craters) are way better Hasbro stadium than the Yellow Pegasus Thunder Whip, they are used for testing in Hasbro stadiums. What do you mean no ridges, all Hasbro Stadiums have tornado ridges, no?
No, i think he is refering to the indents like on the firestrike, boltblast, and TBS stadiums. I actually seem to like the PTW more than other HASBRO stadiums(Exept the destoyer one) it doesent have the flat spot in the center like the thunderforce and Max stampede, the PTW has the most BB-10 slope out of ALL hasbro stadiums.
Umm, anyone see my post? AGAIN, is bigon2010 a trustable ebay seller?
If he has high feedback and his items are legit, yes.

Do not take such an impatient tone.
Is this a good stadium???
http://www.toynk.com/product/TAK-45138_S...adium.html

The bb10 is too expensive right now.
Is this a good alternative?
Would you guys recommend buying Death quetz without the tip for 8$ w/shipping or is the tip really good?
(Dec. 16, 2011  11:51 PM)Arkger176 Wrote: Is this a good stadium???
http://www.toynk.com/product/TAK-45138_S...adium.html

The bb10 is too expensive right now.
Is this a good alternative?

That is the BB-10... it's from the Hong Kong Pegasis vs Leone Rev Up Launcher Set.
Really? Because it didnt look much like it...
Is it a good buy?
We cannot really be sure if the BB-10 from that set's paint will affect performance, so it is difficult to advise on it accurately at this point in time, unless someone here has it already.
Ok, i guess Ill buy it and test battles myself. Is that okay?
(Dec. 17, 2011  12:28 AM)Arkger176 Wrote: Ok, i guess Ill buy it and test battles myself. Is that okay?

Go ahead, it'll benefit the community greatly. And since it is extremely cheap, you won't be wasting too much money if it turns out to be bad.