Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

If I have no choice but either Burn Fireblaze and Fury Capricorn, which should I buy?
Burn Fireblaze.

Although I'd personally just save my money altogether...
(Dec. 17, 2011  3:12 AM)Hazel Wrote: Burn Fireblaze.

Although I'd personally just save my money altogether...

Well, I have no other choices of beyblades to buy from.
I would advise that you wait until better ones become available, as neither of those two are useful.
They won't where I live...

They never do...
Guys, should I get storm pegasus or Galaxy pegasus?
Or better Yet, which one is worth my money? RF of R2F?
if you want just the tip, try to find someone to sell one to you...

Otherwise, don't bother with either.
Hmm,Galaxy Pegasis.RF is good,but not as aggressive as R2F but has better stamina and control.If you are skilled enough to control R2F,get it for pure attack power.
Is there any suggested bottom for phantom orion?
WD is still one of the best, for any stamina type, some say D but i seem to get better results from WD
(Dec. 17, 2011  6:48 AM)ZuruzukiN Wrote: Is there any suggested bottom for phantom orion?

This belongs in build me a combo.

(Dec. 17, 2011  7:05 AM)JDBriggsBlader Wrote: WD is still one of the best, for any stamina type, some say D but i seem to get better results from WD
Firstly, don't answer questions that have been asked in the wrong place. Secondly, it depends entirely on what track is being used.
(Dec. 17, 2011  6:48 AM)ZuruzukiN Wrote: Is there any suggested bottom for phantom orion?
-deleted post-
Any ways I got my Duo, Beat, and CS. Still waiting for my Aquario. Is there anything else I should get? ( I'm not pre-ordering Kreis from Toywiz).
(Dec. 17, 2011  7:22 AM)th!nk Wrote:

This belongs in build me a combo.

(Dec. 17, 2011  7:05 AM)JDBriggsBlader Wrote: WD is still one of the best, for any stamina type, some say D but i seem to get better results from WD
Firstly, don't answer questions that have been asked in the wrong place. Secondly, it depends entirely on what track is being used.
Oh,I Meant Is there any bottom that good for phantom orion to buy?because my bottoms are really bad.

Cheapest would be to buy Gravity Perseus, for AD145WD, and AD145 is also great if you plan to use it for attack (specifically, MF-F Phantom (ATK) Cancer AD145RF).

Best in terms of stamina may be to buy Beat Lynx for TH170, and then buy something with D (which works better than WD on tall tracks like TH170 and 230). 'Legend' Counter Leone may be the cheapest way to get that, they're pretty easy to find in hasbro countries. That said, I'm not really a fan of Phantom on taller heights, as the underside has a fair bit of recoil in either mode, which means on a stamina tip, it is quite easy to KO.

I also find Cancer is the best CW for Phantom, Aquario is okay, but I find Cancer gets you a couple extra rotations which can make all the difference.

The other option is BD145 (Hell Kerbecs, or one of the beys with it from RBV7) and EDS (Scythe Kronos). More defensive, but still very good stamina.

It's really the same for basically any stamina type, TH170/230D, AD145WD, or BD145EDS. 85/90WD also have some niche use.
And to add, BD145EDS is probably the best option, and probably harder to get for Hasbro people. But if you have Phantom, then certainly you can get these too!
Being Defensive, as th!nk said, they solve you the purpose of a good Stamina type with Defense capabilities.
Summary-
AD145WD- Great parts, but according to many, WD is easy to KO.
TH170D- th!nk says Phantom's got recoil when at this height.
BD145EDS- Wears down pretty fast, but highly useful. BD145 is a revolutionary part!
thanks for the advice!I think Im gonna buy gravity perseus and legend counter leone
Takara V.S. Hasbro, from a quality standpoint is it worth it? Would the price spent in shipping and processing as well as general price variation be worth it in stead of purchasing a Hasbro blade?
There is no difference in quality, other than maybe Hasbro R2F's lacking the Bar that TT has, the bar stops the rubber moving around in it's casings slightly (resulting in a "stalling" towards the end of battle), so TT R2F's are generally preferred. And the CS's differ, but if you're buying in person you can look for a calmer CS, or just wear it into whatever state you want.

The main reason we buy TT is because they release beys many months before Hasbro, and newer releases have generally contained much stronger parts (especially during the Maximum Series and 4D).

If you can get a bey you need from Hasbro cheaper, do so. (Being Australian, TT are often cheaper for me from the right sellers).
That also depends on whether or not your store even sells them. If they don't and you can't buy it online or get your parents to do so for you, then you're outta luck.
th!nk hasbro actually has put the bars in r2f. I have seen it in target.
How much is balancer from hms worth?
How much is the BB-22 Reshuffle set Worth? (NIP)
(Dec. 17, 2011  10:28 AM)r4sketch Wrote: th!nk hasbro actually has put the bars in r2f. I have seen it in target.

Personally, I have never seen a bar there...
Actually, I do not really know if I am actually thinking of the bar you guys are thinking of.
But yeah, Hasbro R²Fs have some bar-related thingy (either missing or added) which make it Tornado Stall, i.e. it cannot maintain a good flower pattern.
@Hammer Hades- Are you talking about the AR of Advance Averazer or something else?
TT's R2F tips have the bars while Hasbro doesn't. And as for what the bar is, it's a metal bar that pokes out into the actual tip part which causes it to stall, or at least that's what I learned while searching info on it up.
Can you guys tell me, is 65bucks for a tornado stadium worth it?