Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 06, 2011  2:08 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: "...I would also recommend the bb10 attack stadium because it gives a more enjoyable experience than all the hasbro stadiums...."
(Dec. 06, 2011  2:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: "...And BB-10 is included in BB-76 DX Set by the way..."

Oh... I skipped the BB-76 because of the included stadium that I though it doesen't look nice and ordered instead the BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis and the "Triple Battle Stadium" cause I thought somebody recommended this as well... Joyful_2

Hope the kids will like this stadium as well....
The triple battle stadium is very small in size. My son is 5, and he really does enjoy his BB-10. I like the BB-10 over the hasbro stadiums as there are many more 'knock outs' involved
(Dec. 06, 2011  9:21 PM)bigbangbars Wrote: The triple battle stadium is very small in size. My son is 5, and he really does enjoy his BB-10. I like the BB-10 over the hasbro stadiums as there are many more 'knock outs' involved

Aaarggghh... and I thought the triple battle stadium was bigger, the other white one looked so tiny on the pics...

Are we talking about the same "triple"? That's the one I ordered:

[Image: beybladetriplebattleset01.jpg]
Yes, we are. I do not know the exact dimensions of each, I just know that one of my old neighbor kids had one, and they never wanted to play in it. This was before my boy had a BB-10, they always used my sons burning fire strike stadium at that time
Is L'Drago Destroy worth getting? Also, is Scythe Kronos still really good? I might consider getting it, but so far, I haven't seen that many good parts combos made with its parts.

EDIT: I'm talking about Scythe Kronos at the last part.
I do not consider LDD a worthwhile purchase, but I also do not particularly like Spin-Equalizers. There are enough people who favor it for me to claim that it is worth using if you want a niche Left-Spin-Only MW.

Scythe Kronos is still a decent purchase, as EDS is very valuable, and some Scythe combos beat some Phantom combos(and vice versa). However, Phantom is overall more versatile.
LDD is a good upgrade to Lightning, but like Hazel said, it isn't necessarily the best option.
(Dec. 06, 2011  8:18 PM)Drachenstein Wrote: Oh... I skipped the BB-76 because of the included stadium that I though it doesen't look nice and ordered instead the BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis and the "Triple Battle Stadium" cause I thought somebody recommended this as well... Joyful_2

Hope the kids will like this stadium as well....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Fight-Beyb...1e691ebbef
They were talking about this stadium, not the Hasbro Triple Battle Stadium.
As for skipping the BB-76, it has the best stadium to use for MFB, the Attack Type BeyStadium.

is anyone selling an unopened Hasbro flame Libra? I would buy it for 15 dollars. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this as I am new.
Make a thread in the "Buying" forum, Hyper27.
what should i get from akiras daddy with $110.00 mercury anubis 85 XF $50, mercury anubis 85 XF legend version comes with mercury anubis legend ver. , beypoint card , 10 level stickers , 3 wbba facebolts , green pegasus facebook
facebolt , sorry pressed enter early , beat lynx, jade jupiter, both forbiddin eonis, and ray unicorno aurora version
Ult.DX set, SBS,LDD, Phantom orion, beat lynx, Vari ares, scythe kronos, phantom orion parts set, Led sight+PD, MF set. What should I buy know and what can I get later?
(Dec. 07, 2011  1:28 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Ult.DX set, SBS,LDD, Phantom orion, beat lynx, Vari ares, scythe kronos, phantom orion parts set, Led sight+PD, MF set. What should I buy know and what can I get later?

The bold is your answer. Smile Btw you should try to get everything on Plamoya and eBay. Huge christmas/new years sale.
the set is real all you have to look for is the takara tomy seal in the corner and it seems legit
Set's real. It appears to be a wholesale sight, or a Taiwan only shipping store. But why would it be in US then...? Heh, if it is real and they DO ship to US, and there's no shipping that's amazing.
But I'm sure they charge for the shipping which will screw you over. Tongue_out
(Dec. 07, 2011  4:33 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Set's real. It appears to be a wholesale sight, or a Taiwan only shipping store. But why would it be in US then...? Heh, if it is real and they DO ship to US, and there's no shipping that's amazing.
But I'm sure they charge for the shipping which will screw you over. Tongue_out

The shipping for this site is crazy. Well. That's what i heard. Just for a fake BB-10 stadium, it was like 40$USD. Well. Not that crazy. But this item is heavier. :p
They utilize shipping costs to make up for the "bare" prices being so low... it is a common tactic.
(Dec. 07, 2011  1:20 AM)Jdog Wrote: what should i get from akiras daddy with $110.00 mercury anubis 85 XF $50, mercury anubis 85 XF legend version comes with mercury anubis legend ver. , beypoint card , 10 level stickers , 3 wbba facebolts , green pegasus facebook
facebolt , sorry pressed enter early , beat lynx, jade jupiter, both forbiddin eonis, and ray unicorno aurora version

somebody answer PLZ
(Dec. 07, 2011  6:36 AM)Jdog Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  1:20 AM)Jdog Wrote: what should i get from akiras daddy with $110.00 mercury anubis 85 XF $50, mercury anubis 85 XF legend version comes with mercury anubis legend ver. , beypoint card , 10 level stickers , 3 wbba facebolts , green pegasus facebook

somebody answer PLZ

Are you looking for the best beys or the cool ones, and why does it say green pegasus Facebook on your post?
He means facebolt, Hammer Hades... he even corrected it.
(Dec. 07, 2011  6:46 AM)hammer hades Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  6:36 AM)Jdog Wrote:

somebody answer PLZ

Are you looking for the best beys or the cool ones, and why does it say green pegasus Facebook on your post?
i typed it wrong and just any of them

Should I consider getting ANY of the legendary beys or no?
(Dec. 07, 2011  7:48 PM)InfernoStriker Wrote: Should I consider getting ANY of the legendary beys or no?

Hasbro's legend series? No.
No.All Of them suck.Plus,they were made for collective purposes.