Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 07, 2011  10:48 PM)IfritDulux Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:46 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: I'm definitely getting that rapid deploy case. Like what Ga'Hooleone said, the stickers wear down in my pockets. I prefer just having my star beyblade with me at all times. I know...I'm a weirdo.

Anyway...strongest bladers set..anyone?

That's what I'm thinking of getting. Any thoughts?

Definitely, Blitz Unicorno, Basalt, RS, MF2 kit, it's a must have if you ask me, are you getting the SonoKong one or the TT one?

I don't know. What's the difference? I'm looking for a non-fake one on eBay. There's one with both brands on it here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Metal-F...5207wt_954

Is the Basalt wheel really heavier on the Strongest Bladers set?

Those are a lot of useful parts.
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:52 PM)mayfirst Wrote: RB7
or
RB8
RBV7, it has more useful parts in its entirety.
EDIT:
@Ryu13 There's really no difference, the link shown is a Sono Kong, however.
Don't make statements on part weights.
Ever.
Unless you can provide accurate weights, of course...
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:52 PM)mayfirst Wrote: RB7
or
RB8

Definitely RBV7 it has way better parts while the only a few good parts in RBV8 such as S130,RB,MF,Screw (Mediocre)

Some good parts RBV7 has are Gravity Perseus, BD145,XF,Beat,TH170,RS,Vulcan (Mediocre). I may be missing some.
Should I buy a BB-73 Segment Grip or BB-15 Launcher Grip?
Also, should I add Death Quetzalcoatl to my list of buys which is:
Phantom Orion + Parts Set (CH120 in it works, Black 230, all parts are good.)
MF Custom Ver x2
Gravity Perseus (Beylauncher L/R, AD145)
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:16 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Should I buy a BB-73 Segment Grip or BB-15 Launcher Grip?
Also, should I add Death Quetzalcoatl to my list of buys which is:
Phantom Orion + Parts Set (CH120 in it works, Black 230, all parts are good.)
MF Custom Ver x2
Gravity Perseus (Beylauncher L/R, AD145)

For the BB-73 or BB-15 it is solely your personal choice. For me I would prefer the segment launcher grip because I think it looks better.

About the Death Quetz there aren't enough tests to see if it is really worth the money. RDF and Death seem to be good in defense.
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:53 PM)Ryu13 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:48 PM)IfritDulux Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:46 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: I'm definitely getting that rapid deploy case. Like what Ga'Hooleone said, the stickers wear down in my pockets. I prefer just having my star beyblade with me at all times. I know...I'm a weirdo.

Anyway...strongest bladers set..anyone?

That's what I'm thinking of getting. Any thoughts?

Definitely, Blitz Unicorno, Basalt, RS, MF2 kit, it's a must have if you ask me, are you getting the SonoKong one or the TT one?

I don't know. What's the difference? I'm looking for a non-fake one on eBay. There's one with both brands on it here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Metal-F...5207wt_954

Is the Basalt wheel really heavier on the Strongest Bladers set?

Those are a lot of useful parts.

just get one from wwqqyang..35USD including registered airmail..thats cheao compare to ebay..
Please tell me what to get first.

BB-81 Launcher Rubbers: The beylauncher usually hits my hand and my first one broke so I want one to reduce the strain on the handle. Also, they are very cheap, and I'll be able to get them by Friday, which is right before the tournament.

Phantom Orion + Parts Set: It might not come in time, and it is very expensive. However, I need the parts, and Phantom is the best stamina wheel. I can use the CH120 in my attack Variares combo, and the other parts I have except XF. I am actually wondering if I should get Dark Cancer instead of the Parts Set.

Twisted Tempo + Rock Zurafa: I can go to toys r us and probably pick them up, and I will get them before. I can use the R145 to enhance my Variares combo, and the Basalt to finally have a great defense force. Also, Basalt has a niche in the combo MF Basalt 230D, and it kills a lot of stamina combos, including Scythe BD145EDS, but it can't beat Phantom.
Personally..i would choose second option..Phantom + Part set or just CH120...
Vari Ares as pure attacker is magnificent..so winning is like top priority to me..>>way of winning with style
winning with Basalt BD145 CS is just not style i mean..
you can get the rubber launcher in your next purchase..
LOL

A win is a win in my book Benjohadi, but have you ever used MF-H Basalt BD145 CS with an agressive CS tip?

You have to give it a serious sliding (but flat) shoot to knock the opponent's bey up high, and then the CS kicks in for a super fast tornado stall that catches the other bey and gives a massive KO. I think there's a lot of attack style in that...

Which only goes to show that it isn't so much what you've got as how you use it that counts! Eee
Should I buy a Dark Cancer? A Takaratomy one? I have a CH120 from Hasbro, but...

Also, should I get Gravity Perseus? I'm mainly in it for Beylauncher LR.
(Nov. 08, 2011  7:24 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Should I buy a Dark Cancer? A Takaratomy one? I have a CH120 from Hasbro, but...

Well, if there's nothing wrong with your CH120, go for Gravity Perseus.
(Nov. 08, 2011  7:24 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Should I buy a Dark Cancer? A Takaratomy one? I have a CH120 from Hasbro, but...

But What? There really isn't a significant difference in their performance from the many examples I own.

You could, or you could get the beylauncher LR Mars Red, the solo release of the launcher, as Gravity Perseus is a little dated. Up to you I guess.
There isn't any problem with the CH120. Thanks.

I'm still getting Gravity Perseus, cause I hate that red color. Ugh.
I thought the hasbro mold changed height was loose and fairly unrelaiable, must've been wrong i guess Tongue_out.
Just make sure to buy a TT one, not a sonokong. Sonokong lr's break (mine lasted like 5 launches iirc), and the gravity mold they use sucks. Just find one without the sonokong logo :3

Poseidon: some people say that, but tt ones always give me more trouble, though it's an unreliable and easily broken piece due to it's design anyways. I've had at least 6 cs's, 3 of each brand and they work/last identically.

Ryu13, if you wanna prolong the life of your ch120, never overtighten the facebolt. Even once can be enough on such a flimsy track. Just as tight as you can by hand plus half a turn with the tool iirc.
hmmm should i buy mercury anubis and vulcan horogium or strongest blader set
(Nov. 08, 2011  10:09 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: hmmm should i buy mercury anubis and vulcan horogium or strongest blader set
Strongest Blader Set, it has more competitive parts.
(Nov. 08, 2011  10:09 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: hmmm should i buy mercury anubis and vulcan horogium or strongest blader set

IMO, Strongest Blader Set, Blitz, Unicorno II, RSF, Basalt, RS, EWD, MF2 Kit, as I said before in another post, It's a must have.

EDIT: Coaster'd Grin
which one should i get (more than one if possible) i got about $30.00 http://www.ebay.com/itm/110768879028?ssP...944wt_1186

(Nov. 08, 2011  10:52 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: which one should i get (more than one if possible) i got about $30.00 http://www.ebay.com/itm/110768879028?ssP...944wt_1186

IMO you should get VariAres for well, VariAres, and Rock Giraffe for R145.
Phantom Orion or Beat Lynx are alternative choices.
(Nov. 08, 2011  11:17 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2011  10:52 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: which one should i get (more than one if possible) i got about $30.00 http://www.ebay.com/itm/110768879028?ssP...944wt_1186

IMO you should get VariAres for well, VariAres, and Rock Giraffe for R145.
Phantom Orion or Beat Lynx are alternative choices.

i didnt mention the ones i have i already got giraffe and i just ordered phantom orion yesterday but ok
Should I get the normal Gravity Perseus, or the Reshuffle set? I'm mainly in it for the Beylauncher LR. I like the colors of the original Gravity Perseus better though, and the parts in the Reshuffle set are...meh. What do ou guys think?
(Nov. 09, 2011  4:55 AM)Ryu13 Wrote: Should I get the normal Gravity Perseus, or the Reshuffle set? I'm mainly in it for the Beylauncher LR. I like the colors of the original Gravity Perseus better though, and the parts in the Reshuffle set are...meh. What do ou guys think?

If you don't have the important parts in the set, and the price isn't a hassle, of course you should get the reshuffle set!
(Nov. 09, 2011  4:55 AM)Ryu13 Wrote: Should I get the normal Gravity Perseus, or the Reshuffle set? I'm mainly in it for the Beylauncher LR. I like the colors of the original Gravity Perseus better though, and the parts in the Reshuffle set are...meh. What do ou guys think?

Gravity Perseus is considerably less useful without the Stamina and Attack CWs that you can get in the Reshuffle Set.

Moreover, the original GP is a painted wheel. If you're intending to use it at all, it will get very ugly very fast.