Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Few things I'm planning on getting.

VariAres, for the metal wheel.

Phantom Orion, for the metal wheel, and the other useful parts.

Strongest Bladers set, possibly for the heavier (or so I've heard) Basalt wheel, and the MF-H, and the other blades that come with it. Any thoughts? Should I get these? I've just decided to buy them because of what everyone else is saying, with the exception of the Strongest Bladers set. I want that one for myself.

Also, are there any products that I absolutely need to get? Of course, it has to be with MFB. Just list everything that's good. Thanks.
Vari Ares is so far very outstanding in attack both left and right spin..i wont say "no" if you want it..i would rather say "go for it"..but RF/LRF/R2F must be in your posession as well..
Phantom so far so good both in attack and stamina...
Strongest Blader set..you got 2 great beys in it..Basalt(defence) and Blitz(attack)..plus some more parts which including RS..

i would rather choose Vari Ares / Strongest Blader set (personal choice)
Sweet, thank you. Some more I plan on getting: Digital Power Launcher L'Drago Ver. Storm Pegasis starter pack with Blue Beylauncher (which is what I'm kind of after, besides another RF and the Pegasis Clear Wheel. I lost my other Pegasis Clear Wheel) How about those? I'm still getting the Digital Power Launcher anyway, even if you say don't get it. lol
(Nov. 07, 2011  4:06 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Sweet, thank you. Some more I plan on getting: Digital Power Launcher L'Drago Ver. Storm Pegasis starter pack with Blue Beylauncher (which is what I'm kind of after, besides another RF and the Pegasis Clear Wheel. I lost my other Pegasis Clear Wheel) How about those? I'm still getting the Digital Power Launcher anyway, even if you say don't get it. lol

I think getting the digital power launcher is an interesting sort of thing. You get to directly measure and better understand your own launch strength. go for it!
Except that you will always hear that annoying sound that makes it seem as if you are missing a huge portion of the launcher's power anyway.
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:46 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Is Driger F worth getting at all? I just got outbid on a Jumping Base and was looking for another useful bey.

AR: Upper Dragoon (Master/Kid Dragoon) or Triangle Wing (Dranzer GT)
WD: Wide Defense/10 Wide
SG: Left, Dranzer S Casings, Driger F Shaft
BB: Wolborg 2

Is awesome.

Unlike Hazel I hate the base, but the shaft is awesome (once you learn to control it).

The AR is very, very fragile though.
(Nov. 07, 2011  4:08 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  4:06 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Sweet, thank you. Some more I plan on getting: Digital Power Launcher L'Drago Ver. Storm Pegasis starter pack with Blue Beylauncher (which is what I'm kind of after, besides another RF and the Pegasis Clear Wheel. I lost my other Pegasis Clear Wheel) How about those? I'm still getting the Digital Power Launcher anyway, even if you say don't get it. lol

I think getting the digital power launcher is an interesting sort of thing. You get to directly measure and better understand your own launch strength. go for it!

I did hear from the BB-53 and BB-54 thread that it can be more powerful than the Beylauncher even.

(Nov. 07, 2011  4:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Except that you will always hear that annoying sound that makes it seem as if you are missing a huge portion of the launcher's power anyway.

That is not really an issue, unless the power is actually decreased by that.

Anyway, another purchase.

Flame Byxis, for the Byxis clear wheel, since it exposes Vulcan's contact points.

Vulcan Horuseus, legit. For the Vulcan and Horuseus, and the D performance tip.

Gravity Perseus, just to experiment, and for the Beylauncher LR.

Rapid Deploy Case: to carry my star Beyblade around.

Ray Unicorno, with Beypoint card, and for the CS performance tip.

What do you think?
Don't waste your time buying the Rapid Deploy Case, God gave use pockets for that reason...
(Nov. 07, 2011  6:35 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: Don't waste your time buying the Rapid Deploy Case, God gave use pockets for that reason...

L.O.L. That's all I can say. Main reason I want it is that I can carry my star Bey in there. I'm getting the Karabiner Grip, and I will carry some other worthless Beys on the Beyblade string carriers, and then I bring out my real ones from my BB-52. Lol.

Still don't want me to get it?
Only reason I'd get a rapid deploy case is if I carried my keys in the same pocket I carry my Beyblades.

However, to the best of my knowledge, I am not actually that dumb.
(Nov. 07, 2011  8:08 PM)Hazel Wrote: Only reason I'd get a rapid deploy case is if I carried my keys in the same pocket I carry my Beyblades.

However, to the best of my knowledge, I am not actually that dumb.

It's probably worth mentioning that I am. Despite usually having about 300 different pockets (though many are full or at least partially occupied). They normally end up together eventually.

On a more serious note, it's easier to keep a pocket free, or just buy something similar but less expensive elsewhere (such things exist, I am sure).
My pockets wear down stickers, so I personally see things like Beycarrier Hard Type (my parents are vegetarian, so no fish and tackle box for me) and Rapid Deploy Case as a useful product. I'd get it for utility, not novelty. However, it's not very high up on my list of things to buy right now.
(Nov. 07, 2011  8:39 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: My pockets wear down stickers, so I personally see things like Beycarrier Hard Type (my parents are vegetarian, so no fish and tackle box for me) and Rapid Deploy Case as a useful product. I'd get it for utility, not novelty. However, it's not very high up on my list of things to buy right now.

I am genuinely concerned as to why your vegetarian parents would frown upon having a tackle box around. It is a container.

And, being that it is not an animal in its own right, they should not feel bad about eating it.
They don't like buying stuff + my parents don't like any association with fishing. Plus, they say I'm fine with the kit I have now.

Also, my family believes in Hinduism (a mainly vegetarian religion; cows are sacred. Even I don't eat much meat) + my mom gets violently sick when she eats any sort of meat (including broth). However, through living in America she has eventually adapted to eating eggs for getting protein into her system.

Staying on topic though, would it be better to get Jade Jupiter or Death Quetz first?
Jade Jupiter because of this:
Jade: OK. Has no good defense but some smash
Jupiter: Meh
S130: Great for attack combos
RB: Great defense

Death: Tests vary from good to terrible. Hard to judge
Quetzalcoatl: Nothing good
125: Meh
RDF: Good defense from tests shown

Jade with 3 good parts. Death with 2
VariAres or Beat Lynx? They're both great for attack, I just want to know which one is better, hah.
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:19 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: VariAres or Beat Lynx? They're both great for attack, I just want to know which one is better, hah.

While VariAres is definitely the better attack wheel, D:D has no competetive use. On the other hand Beat Lynx comes with a mediocre attack wheel (Beat) , a great track (TH170), and a good stamina bottom (WD).

I would say VariAres though since the wheel is Top-Tier for attack.
Well, if I get Beat Lynx in my RBV7, I'll get VariAres.
which one? mercury anubis xf or vulcan horogium bd145 rs NOTE: i have none of these parts but im getting both of em anyway i just want to know in which order to buy them in
Probably Vulcan Horogium, BD145 is an extremely good track, whereas 85 is kinda meh right now.
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:42 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: which one? mercury anubis xf or vulcan horogium bd145 rs NOTE: i have none of these parts but im getting both of em anyway i just want to know in which order to buy them in
Vulcan Horogium. Has the better parts competitively. Horogium on Screw if Pisces is not available, BD145 is pretty all-around, so to speak, and RS is a great defense bottom.
Mercury just looks pretty and is rare, along with 85XF which aren't 'needed' parts anymore (couldn't think of a better word).
Vulcan Horogium all the way.
EDIT: Dangit, th!nk LOL
I'm definitely getting that rapid deploy case. Like what Ga'Hooleone said, the stickers wear down in my pockets. I prefer just having my star beyblade with me at all times. I know...I'm a weirdo.

Anyway...strongest bladers set..anyone?

That's what I'm thinking of getting. Any thoughts?
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:46 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: I'm definitely getting that rapid deploy case. Like what Ga'Hooleone said, the stickers wear down in my pockets. I prefer just having my star beyblade with me at all times. I know...I'm a weirdo.

Definitely, Blitz Unicorno, Basalt, RS, MF2 kit, it's a must have if you ask me, are you getting the SonoKong one or the TT one?
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:46 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: I'm definitely getting that rapid deploy case. Like what Ga'Hooleone said, the stickers wear down in my pockets. I prefer just having my star beyblade with me at all times. I know...I'm a weirdo.

It's a great buy. Comes with Blitz which is an amazing attack wheel, and RSF is useful, albeit not AS useful as RS or CS, but still useful. It also comes with MF-H and Basalt, virtual necessities with defense, and RS which is useful as a defense bottom. Nightmare Rex brings EWD which is comparable to WD for stamina, though not usually preferred over WD.
EDIT: Beaten... twice in a row in the same thread...

Strongest Blader Set is a good buy.
It comes with:
Basalt (Top Tier Defense),
Blitz(Top Tier Attack),
MF-H(Good for Defense)
MF-F(Good for Stamina)
RS(Great Defense tip)
EWD(Works well in some stamina combos i believe)