Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Forget Scythe, Phantom wrecks both and I assume you don't already have Basalt which is extremely useful so you should get Phantom Orion B:D and Basalt Horogium 145WD.
Also, invest in a CH120.
(Oct. 29, 2011  3:38 AM)Dan Wrote: Forget Scythe, Phantom wrecks both and I assume you don't already have Basalt which is extremely useful so you should get Phantom Orion BGrin and Basalt Horogium 145WD.
Also, invest in a CH120.

If you'll read his post, you'll notice he's asking about which he should get AFTER purchasing Phantom Orion. Scythe is worth getting for EDS and Kronos, both work very well on Phantom.

I agree on the CH120 note, though. This H145 nonsense needs to stop.
(Oct. 29, 2011  3:38 AM)Dan Wrote: Forget Scythe, Phantom wrecks both and I assume you don't already have Basalt which is extremely useful so you should get Phantom Orion BGrin and Basalt Horogium 145WD.
Also, invest in a CH120.

Yeah, these purchases are for after I get Phantom Orion + Parts Set which includes CH120.

So these are my priorities:
1. Twisted Tempo + MF Custom Ver
2. Scythe Kronos
3. Vulcan Horogium (I need an extra BD145, and it is cheaper than Hell Kerbecs, with a clear BD145 and better parts.)

Whoops! Yeah, I don't think you need Scythe if you're already getting Phantom. Why go there?
H145 isn't really nonsense, it is pretty good with Lightning at least. But Lightning is becoming irrelevant anyway..

Edit: No, get the Gravity BD custom from that same RBV: it comes with the Gravity Attack Clear Wheel, BD145 (Which in the RBV's is actually thicker than the regular BD145 from Hell Kerbecs) and IIRC, XF which is boss.
(Oct. 29, 2011  3:48 AM)Dan Wrote: Whoops! Yeah, I don't think you need Scythe if you're already getting Phantom. Why go there?
H145 isn't really nonsense, it is pretty good with Lightning at least. But Lightning is becoming irrelevant anyway..

Edit: No, get the Gravity BD custom from that same RBV: it comes with the Gravity Attack Clear Wheel, BD145 (Which in the RBV's is actually thicker than the regular BD145 from Hell Kerbecs) and IIRC, XF which is boss.

I want Scythe to use the EDS in Phantom Aquario BD145EDS, just incase I get stuck with a bad BGrin mold. And I'll have to buy Gravity Perseus already for the Beylauncher L/R, and I'll have an XF from the Parts Set for Phantom Orion. And I've been playing with H145 on Variares, and I like it, although it is a recoil machine.

(Oct. 29, 2011  3:57 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: And I'll have to buy Gravity Perseus already for the Beylauncher L/R

You'll be getting the defense version Gravity Perseus. If you get Gravity Perseus BD145XF then you'll be getting the (usually more prefered) attack version wheel. If you want you can grab the Gravity Perseus starter just for the LR beylauncher or purchase the seperate Red LR beylauncher.
Trying to get back into MFB again, and I want to get decent parts for a stamina or defence combo.

So I was wondering, should I Get Phantom Orion, Scythe Kronos, BB-96 Super Deck Set, the BB-86 Attack and Defence set, and this is just for the GP and Beylauncher LR, Gravity Perseus, Hell Kerbecs or Variares.

My Budget is 45.00 GBP and this is the seller I'm buying since I don't have Paypal.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/shops/storefront/index.html

Thanks.

Probably Phantom Orion if you want a good Stamina BeyBlade and VariAres for attack. The BeyLauncher LR is also a handy thing to have.
$5-10 depending on condition.
Christmas is coming, so I was wondering: what bey should I get? I decided to get the best attack beyblade possible, so i thought it would be either blitz unicorno or variares. Which of these is better? Are there better attack wheels out there than these?

Thanks in advance.
(Oct. 30, 2011  12:07 PM)NLGrocket Wrote: Christmas is coming, so I was wondering: what bey should I get? I decided to get the best attack beyblade possible, so i thought it would be either blitz unicorno or variares. Which of these is better? Are there better attack wheels out there than these?

Thanks in advance.

Blitz, Variares, and Beat are the three best attack wheels on the market right now. Even though Blitz and Beat are more versatile, seeing as they have parts good for all types, Variares is probably your best bet for a solid attack type wheel. Smile
Which 4D bey should I get? I don't have any.
Phantom Orion would be your best bet for stamina. It has Phantom and B:D, which are both great stamina parts.

For defense, I'd say Death Quetzalcoatl. Death's defense mode is looking sort of promising right now.

And for attack, I'd say Variares. It has great smash, and D:D is okay in some combos.

It kind of comes down to personal preference. Do you like attack, defense, or stamina most?
I think I'm good with attack, so I'll look for Variares. Thanks Kaiba.
Blitz Unicorno is not bad for attack..Blitz is lighter,so might not self K.O. as frequent as Vari Ares..get the Strongest set..(bonus Basalt Horogium for defence)..lol..its not that expensive..
VVV..thats my suggestion lol..no need to be too harsh on it..
(Oct. 31, 2011  4:08 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Blitz Unicorno is not bad for attack..get the Strongest set..lol.its not that expensive..

Expensive is relative. Moreover, Vari is plain and simple better than Blitz - if he doesn't want the extra stuff in the Strongest Blader Set, then there's no reason he should buy it over Vari.
Which should I get out of these 3:
VariAres
RB7
RB8
Vari Ares is the best attacker among them..
if you like gamble..try RB7 for Beat Lynx..
As Benjohadi mentioned, get Vari if you want a sure thing with the best Attack wheel in the game right now. Get RBV7 instead of RBV8 - nothing of value resides in RBV8 except S130 and RB on the Prize.
Need help deciding for a Christmas present. (Early Planner)

Scythe Khronos (Good Stamina wheel)
Vari Ares (Top Tier Attack)
Death QuetzalCoatl (Looks awesome, cool bey)
Gravity Perseus (Need L String Launcher. Good attack)

Maybe BB-10 (Need an Attack Stadium)
If you don't have a BB-10, get one. Then get VariAres with a BB-115 for a top-tier attack wheel and Beylauncher LR. Get Phantom Orion over Scythe Kronos, if you already have Orion then get Kronos. Then Perseus, then Quetz. It's too early to fully decide for Quetz, though Death and RDF look like great defense parts.
hey guys i usually post on the build me a combo page but im wondering if i should get the D tip because ive been getting comments about getting the D tip so is it worth it???? thanks.

P.S i already have th WD and the SD tips
if you can get it cheap..get it..lol..pretty well for spin steal and 230 track..
(Nov. 01, 2011  9:26 AM)es blader Wrote: hey guys i usually post on the build me a combo page but im wondering if i should get the D tip because ive been getting comments about getting the D tip so is it worth it???? thanks.

P.S i already have th WD and the SD tips

Unless you're frequently using combos that would gain serious benefit from it(230/TH220 stamina combos), I wouldn't go out of my way to get it.

If you can find it cheap, though, go for it.