Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 09, 2011  12:24 AM)bulbasup Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  12:05 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  12:02 AM)bulbasup Wrote: Yeah but i need a ripcord and launcher to use it Uncertain

what about master dragoon ........ ireaally want it. it was my 1st beyblade it got lost so i want to buy one but on ebay there like $50 or higher is it worth buying Uncertain

You're not seriously justifying 60+ GBP on a launcher/ripcord that you can buy for less than 5GBP, are you?

That's just lunacy.

As for Master Dragoon, you can get them from users on this board for much less than $50.

ok but where can i buy a ripcord and launcher and where can i buy a master dragoon and one more thing whats the average price for A red/bue dragoon ms and a orange dragoonv pls respond and thanx for all the help
can anyone help me with this

You can inquire for ripcord launchers and master dragoon to any plastic seller on this site. I think wwqqyang, Ultrablader and maybe JR_Tiger might get you these.
Would $10 for the Vulcan Metal Wheel be a good deal? I'm the one with Vulcan, btw.
(Oct. 09, 2011  6:55 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Would $10 for the Vulcan Metal Wheel be a good deal? I'm the one with Vulcan, btw.

Depends on the condition, but honestly... not in my opinion. You can get a MIB Vulcan Horuseus 145D for less than 20 dollars, and a MIB Vulcan Herculeo BD145RS for also less than 20 dollars... so, really, I'd not go above $7 for just the Vulcan wheel.

Especially given its inability to function as a competitive part in the current meta.
Less than $20? I doubt that. The only person selling it is Dimsum2u IIRC and he has it in GBP which you might not have taken into account..
Take what you can, Kaiba.
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:42 AM)Dan Wrote: Less than $20? I doubt that. The only person selling it is Dimsum2u IIRC and he has it in GBP which you might not have taken into account..
Take what you can, Kaiba.

I can link you several auctions right now of free shipping sub-$20 auctions on eBay from reliable sellers, actually.

Vulcan Horuseus:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-Beyb...27be7a2b47

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-Beyb...5d3067ff45

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-Beyb...3a6a8bae65

(and several more)

There was a Vulcan Horogium, but I purchased it for myself, lol. $16.88 from 88powerpig88.
I'm actually trying to get at least $10 for it because I owe my dad $10, hah. Tongue_out I'm trying to dupe my friend into buying it off me ATM; he wants it but doesn't have the money. <off-topic

Dang, times have changed!
Well thanks for correcting me, don't want to advertise incorrect information! Tongue_out
eBay shows that there were 5 Vulcan Horuseus NIB sold in the last 10 days for less than $20 - and only 1 of them was an atrocious fake... Smile

Still, the spin track and tip are super common so i would think that the wheel is where most of the value really resides. In that light, I don't think $10 is overpriced.
-TAKARA Wolborg
-Hasbro Driger S
-Either Dragoon S
-Hasbro Master Dragoon
-TAKARA Galman
-TAKARA Voltaic Ape
Is this stuff worth around the 50 dollar price range? Altogether, BTW. Including shipping, as well.
The sum of those parts should actually be a good deal more than fifty dollars, so yes, it is worth it.
Can someone tell me what i should buy( beyblade or parts)
MY COLLECTION:

Rock gasher
Storm pegasus
Storm capricorn
Thermal pisces
Thermal lacerta
Hiper aquario
Midnight bull
Thunder libra
Night virgo
Earth virgo
Rock Leone
Ray unicorno
Storm aquario
Gravity perseus
Meteo ldrago
Destroy ldrago
Earth eagle
Dark libra
Big bang pegasus
Phantom orion
Mercury anubis
Strongest blader set
I am thinking of either getting Phantom Orion or Vari Ares any recommandations? Which one should I get?
Which should I buy? Hell Kerbecs (8.99) or Basalt Horogium (7.99)?
rgiometti: You should purchase Hell Kerbecs because BD145 is useful in every type. Also, if you don't have metal faces or metal face custom versions, you need some asap.

SimonHuynh95: If you need a stamina bey, choose Phantom, if you need a powerful smash attacker, choose Variares. If you look at it part by part, you would say Phantom, but it depends on your needs.

Eternal: Basalt may be banned so it would not be a smart choice to purchase it. You should purchase Hell Kerbecs, because it has very useful parts.

My Beys: Night Virgo, Lightning L-Drago, Storm Pegasus 100RF x3, Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Striker, Earth Virgo, Storm Aquario, Hell Kerbecs, Meteo L-Drago, Flame Byxis

What do you guys recommend my next 2 purchases be?
I am a blader of all types, and like all types of beyblades.
Do you need a stamina bey or an attack bey. If you need stamina, pick Phantom, if you need attack, pick Variares.
KiLL_SwiTcH I don't really know I want both but I don't know which one to get first
NVM I am getting Phantom Orion (:
Can you buy a replacement spring for Jumping Base in a hardware store so somewhere because i lost mine, it flew off the beyblade lol
Don't worry, you're not missing much: the only good part in Jumping Base is Tiger Defenser and ones from JB are 1g less than from Driger S..
(Oct. 10, 2011  9:49 PM)Dan Wrote: Don't worry, you're not missing much: the only good part in Jumping Base is Tiger Defenser and ones from JB are 1g less than from Driger S..

Yeah, I know the only good part is Tiger Defenser is the only good part but I want it for collection purposes more than anything.
which bey or beys comes with metal faces? and what does MF-F means!?
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:42 AM)rgiometti Wrote: which bey or beys comes with metal faces? and what does MF-F means!?

Read the topic for BB-85. Also, this belongs in Ask a Question, Get an Answer.