Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 02, 2011  3:06 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Phantom Orion BGrin

oh and daku wofl

Yeah I know those I mean hasbro released us tourney legal.
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:45 AM)jragan30 Wrote:
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Phantom Orion BGrin

oh and daku wofl

Hades Kerbecs (very soon)
Twisted Tempo (already out)
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:48 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:45 AM)jragan30 Wrote:
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Phantom Orion BGrin

oh and daku wofl

How soon on Kerbecs thats the one I want!
Rock Zurafa is all mine! Thanks for the advice. Time to dominate!
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:59 AM)jragan30 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:48 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:45 AM)jragan30 Wrote: Yeah I know those I mean hasbro released us tourney legal.
How soon on Kerbecs thats the one I want!

Late October or Early November.
What should I get? Please list them in order in which I should get them.
  • Variares + Dark Gasher
  • Twisted Tempo + 3 MF Custom Ver
  • Phantom Orion + 3 MF Custom Ver
  • Gravity Perseus
  • BB-64 Launcher Grip + BB-83 Grip Rubber + BB-81 Launcher Rubber

This is what I own and they can help you, help me put in order what I should get.

My Beys: Night Virgo DF145BS, Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Storm Pegasus 100RF x3, Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Striker, Earth Virgo, Storm Aquario, Hell Kerbecs, Meteo L-Drago.
Grip Custom: String Launcher
Stadium: BB-10.
(Oct. 02, 2011  6:53 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: What should I get? Please list them in order in which I should get them.
  • Variares + Dark Gasher
  • Gravity Perseus

This is what I own and they can help you, help me put in order what I should get.

My Beys: Night Virgo DF145BS, Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Storm Pegasus 100RF x3, Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Striker, Earth Virgo, Storm Aquario, Hell Kerbecs, Meteo L-Drago.
Grip Custom: String Launcher
Stadium: BB-10.

If you're an Attack Blader:
  • Variares + Dark Gasher
  • Gravity Perseus

If you're a Defense Blader:
  • Variares + Dark Gasher
  • Gravity Perseus

If you're a Stamina Blader:
  • Gravity Perseus
  • Variares + Dark Gasher
Is there a point in buying a BB-115 Beylauncher LR Mars Red if I dont have a left/right spinning bey?

And:
Phantom Orion X1 + RBV7 X1 ?
Phantom Orion X1 + MF Remodeling set X2 ?
Phantom Orion X1 + BeyLauncher LR X1 ?
Should I get storm capricorne or dark gasher?(both for track and tip(
Dark Gasher for the CH120.
Also, Dark Gasher is better than Storm Capricorne in all aspects.
Gasher is usable for Stamina combos in absence of the usual Bull/Aquario/Kerbecs. Smile
Dark..... OK, its not that good.
CH120 is OMG! OMG! While M145 is meh...
SF is OK... Q is trash.
Ok. I just thought of trying UltimateKPCJ 's M145R2F
(Oct. 02, 2011  10:58 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Ok. I just thought of trying UltimateKPCJ 's M145R2F

Well, if you wish to try that, then its upon you. With Dark Gasher you are getting an all time favorite CH120 track. M145 has found some uses recently, but its better if you stay on the safe side and get Dark Gasher. You won't be getting a top tier with that M145R2F, you know. Smile
Ok then. But could I use CH120 as a substitute for BD145 in an attack type?
That depends. If you have BD145, and you use CH120, then I think its not a good idea. Still, its always good to have substitutes ready. In case something happens to your BD145(broke/lost/forgot to get it to tourney), then CH120 is your bet. At least CH120 will perform better than a M145. Smile
I think I am going off topic. Smile
(Oct. 02, 2011  11:20 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: That depends. If you have BD145, and you use CH120, then I think its not a good idea. Still, its always good to have substitutes ready. In case something happens to your BD145(broke/lost/forgot to get it to tourney), then CH120 is your bet. At least CH120 will perform better than a M145. Smile
I think I am going off topic. Smile

Thx. I'm using my BD145 for my basalt so yea.
should i get meteo l drago, spiral capricorn,gravity destroyer, or killer befall for my birthday?(i use hasbro names to show my options are all hasbro)
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:55 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: should i get meteo l drago, spiral capricorn,gravity destroyer, or killer befall for my birthday?(i use hasbro names to show my options are all hasbro)
Hmmm... what about Hades Kerbecs? I'd go with Spiral Capricorn, to me, it just has more uses, or Gravity Destroyer. It depends which type you like to blade with.
i didnt include hades kerbecs because im sure im getting it and twisted tempo im just having trouble deciding my third one
also im just a casual blader dont care much as long as it has good looking an good performing parts(mostly good performing)
(Oct. 02, 2011  3:55 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: should i get meteo l drago, spiral capricorn,gravity destroyer, or killer befall for my birthday?(i use hasbro names to show my options are all hasbro)

Meteo: Good at spin stealing/equalizing, though LW105 and LF ar useless.

Spiral: Spiral can be used with Pisces and Horogium/Tempo, 90 is good for attack and stamina, and MF is decent for attack.

Gravity: Gravity is great for attack, and AD145 and WD are pretty good for stamina.

Killer: EWD would be the only reason to get this; not really that good.

Overall, I'd say Spiral or Gravity.
what the hell ill get the first isee of either meteo spiral or gravity
I'm trying to figure out which to buy out of my 3 choices: Meteo L-Drago, Killer Beafowl, and Grand Ketos. I can get two from that pool. Help?
Of course Meteo L Drago and Killer Beafowl. Yes, Grand Ketos is good too, but MLD is required for MLD (MW) itself, while Beafowl is good for EWD. Btw, which Ketos would you buy? I'll base my suggestions around that. Smile
(Oct. 02, 2011  5:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Of course Meteo L Drago and Killer Beafowl. Yes, Grand Ketos is good too, but MLD is required for MLD (MW) itself, while Beafowl is good for EWD. Btw, which Ketos would you buy? I'll base my suggestions around that. Smile
WD145RS.
Um, OK. In that case, Grand Ketos WD145RS will have just two useful parts(Grand and RS), out of which just one will be top tier(RS).
Then again, even Killer Beafowl will have just EWD. If you happen to have CS/RS/RSF already, then don't buy Ketos. MLD is the most useful out of the 3 IMO, hence that has to be bought. Then, I'd still suggest you to stick to Beafowl. Smile
It also depends on the parts you have already. If you have Stamina parts, get Beafowl. If you have Defense parts, Ketos is your buy. Smile In case the 2 are your first buys, MLD and Beafowl. Smile