Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I think any kind of Dranzer is expensive for 2,900 yen.
(Nov. 09, 2008  7:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2008  7:02 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: is dranzer vs 2900yen expensive

do you mean Dranzer V2?

yes
That is wayyyyyyyyyy too much. I've given a bunch away for free. They show up on YJ sometimes. That's more than Aries costs on YJA. Speechless

I'll trade you a NIB Dranzer V2 for an Aries! Wink
sorry i only have one
but is 1800 for dragoon msuv
900 metal driger takara good deals
Those are slightly better, yeah.
do you want them
(Nov. 09, 2008  7:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: That is wayyyyyyyyyy too much. I've given a bunch away for free.

;_; ive always wanted a dranzer v2. thats like one of the only ones i dont have or have had, and i even have a dranzer mf Chocked_2 ;_;
NIB Driger S $15. Too much?
Original or what? I'd rather try getting a Driger S from a random lot off of YJA, but the tip's condition probably won't be as mint.
It's Takara. Yup, I was asking because of the condition of the BB might not be as good with some used beyblade. Also Takara's AR is less durable than Hasbro's right?
I'm not of the how the originals compare, but Hasbro made the Phantom Force version which has reinforced plastic. I'm not sure how that compares to the clear Takara Driger S though.
(Nov. 11, 2008  5:32 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: NIB Driger S $15. Too much?

At this rate it's pretty hard to find, so if I had to I would pay it.
I was thinking of bidding on this it ends soon so any help would be good thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEYBLADES-LIMITED-...240%3A1318

EDIT: call dibs on this then lol Tongue_out
(Nov. 11, 2008  5:57 AM)G Wrote: I'm not of the how the originals compare, but Hasbro made the Phantom Force version which has reinforced plastic. I'm not sure how that compares to the clear Takara Driger S though.

Are you sure? My phantom force Driger S AR is the only one I have that broke and is my newest one.... It got a part chipped off.
Blitz: God for it man. Especially if you're in need of a Draciel S or Galeon.

@Pichu: Just because it's reinforced doesn't mean it still can't break.
(Nov. 16, 2008  7:54 PM)G Wrote: Blitz: God for it man. Especially if you're in need of a Draciel S or Galeon.

@Pichu: Just because it's reinforced doesn't mean it still can't break.

I kno =p. I'll shutup now =X
I kno you weren't scolding me or anythin, I'm just messin around.
haha I wasn't scolding you or anything :p
how much is a roller defener wolborg 2 gryfolyon 2 and master draceil plus 2 dragoon winders worth im thinking of bidding around 15-17
£
(Dec. 09, 2008  10:12 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: how much is a roller defener wolborg 2 gryfolyon 2 and master draceil plus 2 dragoon winders worth im thinking of bidding around 15-17
£

I think I saw that one! Gasp It went a few minutes ago right? I did consider bidding on it but then I was too lazy......plus I'm kinda stingy. ^^;
Just out of interest, how much would you say Dranzer GT or Burning Kerborous are worth (seperately)?
is pay up 2 10 for cerb and 5-6 for dranzer gt maybe less for both i dunno
(Dec. 09, 2008  11:05 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: is pay up 2 10 for cerb and 5-6 for dranzer gt maybe less for both i dunno

Is this pounds or dollars? Gasp
EDIT: Ignore that. If you were bidding on the auction before then you were using pounds. ^^;

Isn't there a way to delete posts so I don't look like an idiot the majority of the time? ^^;
Okay heres the deal. Im willing to spend 50$ on mfb right now. I dont have any MFB right now and i dont plan on buying a stadium. Can someone suggest what i should buy. I want to play competitively so right now im thinking to buy Libra, Pegasis and Leo. Any other suggestions on what would be a good choise