Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Toys'R'US on Old Kent Road in London, UK
(Sep. 04, 2011  1:00 PM)Medz Wrote: What is a good price for buying a Driger S used in decent condition?
I've seen Hasbro ones NIB 13.50..
Wow that is a lot less than I expected. Thanks.
Is this Pegasis worth buying? I know it's outclassed in terms of attack, but I'd like to see how it fares against today's top-tier combos.
Its the PRE hws pegasus, it did have someshash back in the day, but theres numerous metal wheels that are better.
how much is a godl armoured destroy L drago? because I was going to trade one with my friend for a beat lyn and basalt
(Sep. 04, 2011  8:59 PM)Nwolf Wrote: how much is a godl armoured destroy L drago? because I was going to trade one with my friend for a beat lyn and basalt
It's at least worth 50 USD. If you're only going to get it for collection, I'd recommend not trading Beat Lynx and Basalt, unless you have spares/are a die-hard collector.
well i have 2 beat lynxes and I can get a basalt horogium for christmas
(Sep. 04, 2011  9:03 PM)Nwolf Wrote: well i have 2 beat lynxes and I can get a basalt horogium for christmas
In that case, go for it.

You have officially made me jelly of you. Wink
lol of course i have, I have alot of rare parts! also would a gravity perseus, flame byxis and a hell kerbecs be good enough to exchange for a blitz unicorno and MF-H, MF-F?
how much are DEMS aka death gargoyle red ver and also how much is blue ver. worth
Purchased a beat lynx online for $28, is it a nice deal?
What currency?
(Sep. 04, 2011  9:08 PM)Nwolf Wrote: lol of course i have, I have alot of rare parts! also would a gravity perseus, flame byxis and a hell kerbecs be good enough to exchange for a blitz unicorno and MF-H, MF-F?
Depends if you have a spare of all of those beys. If not I highly suggest the 3 beys are not worth this one and you should just buy it offline. What's cheaper? Buying the 3 beys you are going to trade or a Blitz Unicorno and a MF-H and MF-F?
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:43 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote: how much are DEMS aka death gargoyle red ver and also how much is blue ver. worth

Both are pretty much hard to find let alone DEMS...The red version and the blue version would go well above 80$....I doubt you would be able to find one though!
is 18 usa dollars a good deal for a Strongest Blader Set
And is it worth purchasing 3 $ for the Attack & Balanced part set and Defennse and Stamina part set?
Where have you found them so cheap? Dimsum has the strongest blader set at around £30.
Haha my friend get them for me on his vacation at the moment.
He doesn't no much about Beyblade and charge me that price:d
Definately get the strongest set. That's the cheapest you'll ever find it without going to Japan yourself.
(Sep. 05, 2011  7:16 PM)stormwolf2467 Wrote: should i get bb-108 or bb-05
L-drago destroy would proably me more useful then the original pegasis since heavily outclassed
How much would a White Gabriel be worth?
(Sep. 05, 2011  7:26 PM)Stealth Wrote: How much would a White Gabriel be worth?

$40- $50 generally
Woah. My friend has one mint. I need to tell him.