Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 27, 2011  10:02 PM)Beymaster7 Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:43 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:37 PM)beyavenger Wrote: How much is a [align=[/align]]appolon in original color worth and who here has one

Usually $60-$70 fora NIP one

It's very rare to find it in its original colour. A good condition appollon (yellow) would sell for $60. A NIP is worth a lot more.

It's harder to not find it in it's original colour. I've seen more yellow ones than the recolours. In fact i've never seen it in Venus' colour. Anyway Beyavenger I really doubt anyone that has one will sell it(I did but that's just cause I needed money). Most defintely wouldn't.
(Aug. 27, 2011  8:03 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  6:29 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Should I buy a BeyLauncher (TAKARA) or Rev-Up Launcher?
No, don't listen to Blitz Unicorno.

Get a BeyLauncher, just a little less power, but much more durability.
(Aug. 27, 2011  7:55 PM)Black Wing Wrote: Does anybody have an extra TT attack stadium they can sale to me for 25 dollars?
No one will sell it for $25 with shipping.
I'm asking for a shipping fee for under 15 dollars.

(Aug. 27, 2011  11:49 PM)Black Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  6:29 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Should I buy a BeyLauncher (TAKARA) or Rev-Up Launcher?

(Aug. 27, 2011  7:55 PM)Black Wing Wrote: Does anybody have an extra TT attack stadium they can sale to me for 25 dollars?
There is a red one made by Sono Kong on eBay for 19.99 plus 12.99 shipping.

(Aug. 27, 2011  11:50 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  11:49 PM)Black Wing Wrote:

There is a red one made by Sono Kong on eBay for 19.99 plus 12.99 shipping.
Thanks but could you send me a link to it?

Did Hasbro release the new line of Metal Master beys yet?Im talking about Rock Zurafa and so on.
nevermind this post sorry
The rip gauge launcher, is it just a normal ripcord launcher with the "gauge" device built in? (I do not how else to say it)

What kind of ripcord does it come with, and when it says it comes with left and right spin adaptors, does this mean the launcher is similar to a beylauncher LR or is it different? If so, how?

http://www.toywiz.com/ripgaugelauncher.html
(Aug. 28, 2011  4:47 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: The rip gauge launcher, is it just a normal ripcord launcher with the "gauge" device built in? (I do not how else to say it)

What kind of ripcord does it come with, and when it says it comes with left and right spin adaptors, does this mean the launcher is similar to a beylauncher LR or is it different? If so, how?

Q1: No, it's more powerful, if you get a good one.

Q2: It comes with the same ripcord as the DPL, I think. It is different than LL and LL2 winders.

Q3:It is like the L3R, it has two sets of prongs, one left spin, one right spin, and they're interchangeable.
Basically, a worthwhile purchase if you get a good one, there's been reports of powerful ones, and weak ones.
(Aug. 28, 2011  4:47 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: The rip gauge launcher, is it just a normal ripcord launcher with the "gauge" device built in? (I do not how else to say it)

It comes with a ripcord like the dragon string with LLD or the DPL string or LL2 string sideways. You can pop out the prongs and replace it with another to change spin direction. It is similar to the BeyLauncher with the fact that it can launch left spin and right spin tops but it is different because it is not a string launcher.
Is Scythe Kronos, Variares and the strongest blader set good buys? Thanks
Scythe Kronos uncustomized is very good.VariAres is a good metal wheel.For strongest blader set,RS,100,Blitz,Basalt is good.However,Nightmare Rex sucks eggs.All of them a good purchases.
(Aug. 28, 2011  12:58 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Scythe Kronos uncustomized is very good.VariAres is a good metal wheel.For strongest blader set,RS,100,Blitz,Basalt is good.However,Nightmare Rex sucks eggs.All of them a good purchases.

Ok thanks alot Smile
So should I buy
L Drago Destroy, Vari Ares
Hell Kerbecs or Fang Leone
I can buy any two
Get L-Drago Destroy and VariAres considering that you already have BD145.
(Aug. 28, 2011  1:09 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: So should I buy
L Drago Destroy, Vari Ares
Hell Kerbecs or Fang Leone
I can buy any two

Ldrago destroy isn't that good Compared to the rest. Vari Ares is a good attack wheel. Fang in counter mode is a great attack wheel and Hell kerbecs is great for all things. attack: MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 RF. Defence: MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS. Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD

EDIT- Beaten!
i think fang have better potential than l drago destroy in attacks..i and peace have them..but l drago destroy is freaking awesome..
for awesomeness..get LDD and Vari Ares..
Attacks..get Fang and Vari Ares..
Well, what everyone said. VariAres and LDD are great, and so is Fang. HK is a must buy, but considering all other options, HK isn't good. I think you own BD145, so reasons for getting Hell are reduced reasonably. But, to make full use of BD145, you seriously need Hell. If you don't have BD145, then forget everything else and get HK.
I'll go for LDD & Vari Ares i have 2 BD145 anyway I was just thinking cuz I broke one
I just don't like Leone
Well I was thinking that since you have LDD already and since it isnt too good...it would be better to get Fang and Vari.
Fang will give you S130 which has shown to have good potential with right spin attackers and I think W2D will be a good tip to own too

(Aug. 28, 2011  2:09 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Well I was thinking that since you have LDD already and since it isnt too good...it would be better to get Fang and Vari.
Fang will give you S130 which has shown to have good potential with right spin attackers and I think W2D will be a good tip to own too
actually I have LDD Gold armored ver so I'm not gonna use that
I think fang comes with 130 not S130

(Aug. 28, 2011  2:14 AM)pepsikola Wrote: Yes they did Black Wing

Thanks.
(Aug. 28, 2011  3:42 PM)Takblade Wrote: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Takara-Metal-...2a1337f1dc is it a light launcher 2?

I heard light launcher 1 is pretty carp

It's a LL2. The LL1 is really bad, but I've heard that the LL2 can be as powerful as a Beylauncher.
Yep, LL2 can be as powerful as a beylauncher which is great considering it's way more durable.