Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 24, 2011  5:50 PM)Eternal Wrote: What should I buy?
Dark Cancer
Flame Libra

Should I also buy a launcher grip?

there are er options than themanyway. Dark cancer is the best out of them to but id get something like hell keberous
Dark Cancer. It has a useful part in CH120 while Flame Libra has no useful parts.
Yes, get a Launcher Grip if you can. It is very useful.
dark cancer

Libra is a decent CW though for Hasbro but seeing how you said Cancer and not gasher, get Dark Cancer.
As my 1st 4D beyblade, I still can't decide over it, but, which is a better purchase, Fang Leone 130W2D, or Scythe Kronos T125EDS?
Definitely Scythe Kronos. Then you should choose between Beat Lynx and Fang Leone (I would take Beat, then Fang, but it's up to you).
(Aug. 24, 2011  10:27 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Definitely Scythe Kronos. Then you should choose between Beat Lynx and Fang Leone (I would take Beat, then Fang, but it's up to you).

I'd personally choose LDD over Fang, but that's just me. :\
(Aug. 24, 2011  10:27 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: (I would take Beat, then Fang, but it's up to you).

I would take Beat Lynx over Fang, but right now, it is only available in RBV7, so there is not a possibly good chance to pull one out of the first bought RBV7 I buy, basically depends, and if I buy it from a seller that opened one already, they would sell it to me for $40-$60, which is way out of my price range for one beyblade.

Anyone who is good with Plastics, what are the best buys in Plastics? I'm new...

Trygle looks cool, any other good ones
(Aug. 25, 2011  3:28 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Anyone who is good with Plastics, what are the best buys in Plastics? I'm new...

Trygle looks cool, any other good ones

poseidon just wrote a guide ...
Has anyone bought one of these? http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...984-1-.jpg can comment on the LR launcher quality? I've bought a fake beylauncher before and it's lasted for months.
Don't buy fakes. You cannot use them in WBO tourneys.
I bought a golden-armored Ldrago Destroy.
It looks so damn sexy.

However, is it a good idea to buy one?
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:06 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: I bought a golden-armored Ldrago Destroy.
It looks so damn sexy.

However, is it a good idea to buy one?

Of course! Not only is it a brilliant bey for collection, LDD is amazing! Also, you get LRF with that, I suppose so its brilliant!
Ok somebody pls help!! Mainly want like the ones who are real good with plastics to help like ultrablader,th!nk, ect...!! Ok is 175usd including shipping a good price for black Gaia dragoon(mint),takara Zeus(mint),desert sphinxer(mint), and a yellow Gaia dragoon(nib)...??
I think you should find and ask if any plastic sellers will offer you this price.
(Aug. 25, 2011  5:09 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: I think you should find and ask if any plastic sellers will offer you this price.

Where u talking to me..?? And do u think it's a good price...??
which should i get?

tornado herculeo
scythe kronos
beat lynx
gravity perseus?

i can afford two
Beat lynx or Scythe Kronos definitely. Depends on your type favorite
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:37 PM)Evolution Wrote: Ok somebody pls help!! Mainly want like the ones who are real good with plastics to help like ultrablader,th!nk, ect...!! Ok is 175usd including shipping a good price for black Gaia dragoon(mint),takara Zeus(mint),desert sphinxer(mint), and a yellow Gaia dragoon(nib)...??

Yes I think that's a decent price considering all of them especially Desert Sphinxer are quite rare and expensive.
(Aug. 25, 2011  5:45 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:37 PM)Evolution Wrote: Ok somebody pls help!! Mainly want like the ones who are real good with plastics to help like ultrablader,th!nk, ect...!! Ok is 175usd including shipping a good price for black Gaia dragoon(mint),takara Zeus(mint),desert sphinxer(mint), and a yellow Gaia dragoon(nib)...??

Yes I think that's a decent price considering all of them especially Desert Sphinxer are quite rare and expensive.

O ya I figured it was a good price and there all super mint well except the yellow Gaia dragoon that one is nib!!
is the MF or the MF2 better or should I have both? which is more useful

very good, all are very rare and this a decent price. Especially desert shinxer since its really rare
Poseidon o yes thank you aswell and since everybody thinks so I am most likely going to go with the deal..!! Smile
(Aug. 25, 2011  7:35 PM)gibsonmac Wrote: is the MF or the MF2 better or should I have both? which is more useful

MF2 is more useful and allows for deeper custom and is heavier. It is a must buy for the metagame. MF2 is heavier than the normal MF. I believe the MF2 has a weight of 5.5 grams, or about that.