Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

how much is a red galeon worth out of the box?
Would this L-Drago Destroy or this Scythe Kronos be a better purcase? I know the Kronos is a bidding item, but from what I've seen, his Kronoses get up to about 20-ish dollars. A BIN Kronos from him is about $27.
Scythe kronos I guess since it has two good parts: Scythe and EDS while LDD only has one. Also if Basalt is banned then i'm pretty sure Scythe will be the best metal wheel for stamina.
(Aug. 23, 2011  10:36 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Would this L-Drago Destroy or this Scythe Kronos be a better purcase? I know the Kronos is a bidding item, but from what I've seen, his Kronoses get up to about 20-ish dollars. A BIN Kronos from him is about $27.

It depends. For attack combinations, you could use MF LLD CH120RF, and I also must refer to Ultrablader's post, Scythe and EDS are one of the best stamina parts around. Being said, it is your choice if you want to stick with the attack combinations, or separate stamina parts, which will probably have some effect in stamina combinations later.
Is the MLD or Gravity reshuffle set a better buy, or are they both not worth getting??

Also what is the top thing on the 3-segment launcher grip for, I can't read Japanese so I have no clue, I've tried the bey wiki and the form but I cant seem to find what it is for.
(Aug. 24, 2011  1:37 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Is the MLD or Gravity reshuffle set a better buy, or are they both not worth getting??

Also what is the top thing on the 3-segment launcher grip for, I can't read Japanese so I have no clue, I've tried the bey wiki and the form but I cant seem to find what it is for.

You have no idea how many times this has been asked...

The MLD URS is far better than the GP URS. MLD has 85, XF, LRF, and many other useful parts, while GP only has Gravity and Perseus Attack ver. Some other parts like AD145 and WD are good, but you can get those from the regular GP.

As for your second question, it's meant to hold a Bey Point Card.
I wouldn't really bother getting them since there are better beys than Gravity Perseus and MLD now. If you're referring to the flat bit that's where the bey point card goes.
(Aug. 24, 2011  1:37 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Is the MLD or Gravity reshuffle set a better buy, or are they both not worth getting??

MLD Reshuffle
They're the same as any other beylaunchers. If you need a beylauncher get that one I guess.
i have
Leone 145D
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Lightning L drago 100HF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Storm Capricorne H145SD
Mad Cancer CH120SF
Earth Eagle 145WD
Killer Beafowl UW145EWD
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Clay Aries ED145B

spare
Metal Face 2

what to buy next?
this is the bey in the stores
Rock Girrafe R145WB(Booster)
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF(Booster)
Ray Unicorno D125CS(Starter)
Aries 145D(Booster)
Aquario 105F(Booster)
i dont want buy starter because its expensive unless ray unicorno booster are released in my store
Ray Unicorno starter is the best but if you cant get it then get Rock Giraffe Booster
Is this worth buying? http://www.toysrus.com.au/shop/product/b...op-3-pack/ 3 Beyblades for $30 AUD is quite cheap, are the blades worth it though?

Also i currently have a Ray Striker by Hasbro, should i get the Ray Unicorno by Takara? Any major differences? (better quality?)
No that is not worth buying. The whole set has only 1-2 good parts.
No don't get a Takara Ray Unicorno. Yes there is a difference, Hasbro CS out of the box are usually aggressive while Takara CS (from Ray Unicorno Booster) are usually calm. A calm one is better for defense, but if you use the Hasbro CS quite a bit, it will become calm.
(Aug. 24, 2011  12:52 PM)Takblade Wrote: Is this worth buying? http://www.toysrus.com.au/shop/product/b...op-3-pack/ 3 Beyblades for $30 AUD is quite cheap, are the blades worth it though?

Also i currently have a Ray Striker by Hasbro, should i get the Ray Unicorno by Takara? Any major differences? (better quality?)

Nothing major in the 3 pack that I'd say is a must buy. Most parts in it are outclassed.
The main difference with TT Unicorno and Hasbro Ray Striker is the CS. Hasbro's CS is aggressive (good for attack combos), but TT's CS is calm and has more defensive properties.
There isn't a need to buy both, you can just wear down the hasbro CS to make it calmer.
EDIT: Man, beaten
does anyone know how much this bey is worth http://images.populus.ch/pixdir/su//supe...igerVx.jpg
Is the HWS version Virgo and Capricorne (Produced by Hasbro) worth buying?
I like that design, but I don't know is it worth the money.
No. Neither Night Virgo nor Fury Capricorne are worth buying. No good parts in either.
Night is okay for defense, but not completely necessary. Everything else in it is bad.
Fury Capricorne just sucks, like the original Capricorne.
okay,guys,my dad says I can get a bey off Amazon but it can't be 4d and has to be cheaper than 25$ so what should i get
What do you already have?
You should get BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD.
^I disagree. Firstly it only has one very good part. A better blade would be something like Hell Kerbecs where all of it's parts are useful (DS is useful just not as much as Hell and BD145) and secondly it might be banned soon.
What should I buy?
Dark Cancer
Flame Libra

Should I also buy a launcher grip?