Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

pepsikola..yeah..definitely..if you can add a hell kerbecs(if you dont have yet),it would be nicer
hrm... i would have to drop a RBv7, but yeah i could definitely do that
yeah..but with the banning of basalt issue..you can exclude basalt for a while until it is confirmed whether it is baned or not..
Then IMO Strongest Blader set would be better for him isn't it?..becuase it will give him Blitz, EWD and even RS/RSF which are great bottoms...along with that Hell Kerbecs will give him top tier combos isn't it?
(Aug. 22, 2011  5:27 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Then IMO Strongest Blader set would be better for him isn't it?..becuase it will give him Blitz, EWD and even RS/RSF which are great bottoms...along with that Hell Kerbecs will give him top tier combos isn't it?
ahah..yeah..that is a better suggestion..blitz has great attack through what i saw in deikalo's video..
Well basalt is still the standard for top defence, so wouldnt it still be worth buying for testing?
if it is baned,then the purpose of it is only for testing against attack type and collection..so it think..yeah..still worth it..
Should I buy hell kerbecs or basalt horogium
Hell kerbecs.
Contemplating selling a white 3 seg grip + beypoint card. Am unsure if I should bother, have no idea how much I'd make off it...any help?
Whatever the price of a NIB 3 seg grip on ebay + a few dollars to compensate the fact that it's a recolour and has a beypoint card is what I think. I don't think it's very high up on anyone's want list though tbh.
I have seen people willing to spend $10 on a beypoint card.
I wouldn't really recommend either that much. The super deck set only has Libra and 90 in it which are really useful nowadays. And BB-86 only has RF and MB. And MB is only really useful in Basalt BD145MB. Getting a good starter or the new set with Blitz Unicorno would be a better choice. Also if you don't have an attack stadium that is an absolute must.
UltraBlader:
Super Deck Set also has 85 (which is better than 90), RF, MF-H, MF-F, WD and D.
BB-86 also has S130 and D.
How much would a Sol Blaze Golden Version usually sell for?
Ah, that's extremely rare I suppose...
I think it'll sell for $60+ but I ain't sure.
(Aug. 22, 2011  1:32 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: UltraBlader:
Super Deck Set also has 85 (which is better than 90), RF, MF-H, MF-F, WD and D.
BB-86 also has S130 and D.
You could also chance an S130 by getting RBV8.

Janstarblast: $60+? dimsum2u has it for like $45.
Hi all,

Maybe you guys can help me. I have no clue. My 6 year old daughter wants to get into Beyblades, because her brother is. i want to get her 2 to start that will be competitive with her brother. Otherwise, she will lose interest if she is always losing.

Her brother has: Lightning L-Drago, Storm Pegasus, Inferno Sagittario, and Counter Leone.

If you can please pick your top 3 from this list (available at our local store).

Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Striker
Thermal Lagerta
Earth Virgo
Rock Aries
Thermal Pieces
Storm Aquario
Midnight Bull
Storm Capricorn
Night Virgo
Rock Orso
Hyper Aquario

Thanks for your help.
Ray Striker and not sure about the other two.
(Aug. 22, 2011  5:41 PM)ajsquiggy Wrote: Hi all,

Maybe you guys can help me. I have no clue. My 6 year old daughter wants to get into Beyblades, because her brother is. i want to get her 2 to start that will be competitive with her brother. Otherwise, she will lose interest if she is always losing.

Her brother has: Lightning L-Drago, Storm Pegasus, Inferno Sagittario, and Counter Leone.

If you can please pick your top 3 from this list (available at our local store).

Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Striker
Thermal Lagerta
Earth Virgo
Rock Aries
Thermal Pieces
Storm Aquario
Midnight Bull
Storm Capricorn
Night Virgo
Rock Orso
Hyper Aquario

Thanks for your help.
Definitely
Earth Virgo Gb145BS for it's awesome stamina and defense capabilities!!
and maybe Galaxy OR Ray Striker as both are very devastating attack type beyblades, I would personally recommend Ray Striker D125CS though
and the last one I dunno... maybe Thermal Pisces or a Thermal Lacerta...
hope this helped =DDD
do we really have to buy a real beyblade from a real store?:\ if so i want to buy a rock leone!Stupid
do we really have to buy a real beyblade from a real store?if so i want a rock leone
and hyper aquario whitch i already have
and rock gasher
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:41 PM)majin leone Wrote: do we really have to buy a real beyblade from a real store?:\ if so i want to buy a rock leone!Stupid
do we really have to buy a real beyblade from a real store?if so i want a rock leone

If you want to buy a real bey you can buy a real bey...... That post had nothing to do with the topic.
i also dont know if i should get a poison serpent!?is he good or bad?
all iknow is that he looks cool!and has a spintrack tht switches from attack to deffense.shoould i really get poison serpent?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how do i get a PICTURE!help me please
hay ifinite libra dude come down and take it easy im new to this ok