Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 10, 2011  8:26 PM)Nwolf Wrote: does this bey come with a launcher? just because i bought one and i don't have an engine gear launcher:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Beyb...4aad498058

It should. And you can use any plastics launcher for it lol. BTW, that isn't EG, it's got an GG. (Gyro Gear)

@BBS You know I don't have anything past Season 1. Smith
(Aug. 10, 2011  8:26 PM)Nwolf Wrote: does this bey come with a launcher? just because i bought one and i don't have an engine gear launcher:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Beyb...4aad498058

you just need a rip cord for that bey dude its a "trick bey" three is a slot for the rip cord to go in in the base that makes it spin left and right. NAnd engine gears lanchers are they smae as normal launchers there no thing as engine gear launchers anyway and its mot really an engine gear bey it has a gyro gear
(Aug. 10, 2011  8:34 PM)Nwolf Wrote: so how do i rip it?

there is a slot in the base for the ripcord to go in 2 slots one right, one left and you pull the ripcord and drop it in the arena
so you know you said there's no such thing as an engine gear launcher, is it a plastic launcher you use to normally rip or a HMS launcher?
Plastic launchers work for ALL plastic beys.
HMS launchers are for HMS.
a normal plastic launcher but can we back ontopic ask me via PM or go to ask a question get an anser
which one should i get from hasbro when it comes out? basalt horogium or flame byxis?????
There's no such thing as an engine gear launcher. All plastics use the plastic generation ripcord and launcher. Also it only comes with a ripcord(due to the gimmick meaning it only really needs a ripcord but you can use a ripcord and launcher normally.
(Aug. 10, 2011  10:14 PM)BubbleBubbletea Wrote: which one should i get from hasbro when it comes out? basalt horogium or flame byxis?????
Twisted Tempo. It's already out, there have been sitings at Target and such.
Definitely Basalt. Basalt is the best Metal Wheel for defense and stamina, and WD is the best tip for stamina. Though Byxis also has WD, and there's the possibility of the WBO banning Basalt from competitions, I'd still go with Basalt.

EDIT: Dammit, Coasters.
what are the top three of attack and defence in metal masters? I am going to buy some of them, and which parts will be best for customs?
Probably Gravity Perseus, and Lightning L-Drago for attack. Basalt/Twisted for def.
If he means to every come out, Gravity and Hell.
How much is a BB-10 Attack Stadium worth? I was thinking of buying one but I can't find a cheap one.
(Aug. 11, 2011  8:52 AM)BurnBlader Wrote: How much is a BB-10 Attack Stadium worth? I was thinking of buying one but I can't find a cheap one.
The average I see is about 30 USD. I honestly can't bring myself to pay that much till tourneys start happening where I am.
(Aug. 11, 2011  9:49 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  8:52 AM)BurnBlader Wrote: How much is a BB-10 Attack Stadium worth? I was thinking of buying one but I can't find a cheap one.
The average I see is about 30 USD. I honestly can't bring myself to pay that much till tourneys start happening where I am.
more like $40 to $55 is the range mate. id get the $55 one from beyjapan caus e you get free ems shipping 3 to 5 days internation shipping
Sorry, fir my question of which to buy i already have a cs and ray which is the next best thing... + i need meteo to make my imaginary unstoppable combo....
Should I buy VariAres and Scythe Kronos?
tyler Le: Yes.
Both are very good buys.
Ah, OK. I will ask my uncle to get me some. But is DGrin good?
It is not really good, F, WB and S are outclassed in their respective types.
The metal wheel is the reason to get Variares.
(Aug. 11, 2011  11:53 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Sorry, fir my question of which to buy i already have a cs and ray which is the next best thing... + i need meteo to make my imaginary unstoppable combo....

i decided to choose meteo... buti need CS.help?
I can't seem to understand what you are asking.
(Aug. 11, 2011  4:11 PM)Shika blade Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  11:53 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Sorry, fir my question of which to buy i already have a cs and ray which is the next best thing... + i need meteo to make my imaginary unstoppable combo....

i decided to choose meteo... buti need CS.help?

You bought MLD.
And you want a CS.
What's your question?