Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 08, 2011  1:56 PM)stormwolf2467 Wrote: should i get BB-75 WBBA Deck Earth VIRGO or Beyblade Random Booster BB82 130HF P Unicorn

both of those purchases suck just get BB-86,BB-96,BB-117 either one is great
But if you do have to get one, get BB-75.
In Metal Masters, which 2 of these should I buy- Basalt Horogium(Twisted Tempo), Cyclone Herculeo, or Gravity Destroyer
Basalt/Gravity.
Basalt = one of the best Defense Wheels out. Gravity, top tier for Attack, and it's supposedly mold 1, so it's the good one. Cyclone/Tornado is outclassed now, but still somewhat worth a purchase.
If you had to pick one, go with Twisted Tempo seeing it's the heaviest wheel.
anybody know how much a black driger would be worth and anybody have it?
I'll be buying Hell Kerbecs soon, I found a VERY cheap one on ebay, can anybody see if it's fake or not?
http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...082wt_1055
Didn't really know where to post this, sorry.
Personally, I don't buy anything if there is no mention of Takara Tomy/Sono Kong/Hasbro. I don't see any of those names in the item description.

(Aug. 09, 2011  3:03 AM)beyavenger Wrote: anybody know how much a black driger would be worth and anybody have it?

Do you mean Dark Driger or a black recolour of a Driger bey (like black Driger V)?
(Aug. 09, 2011  8:42 AM)Polyow Wrote: I'll be buying Hell Kerbecs soon, I found a VERY cheap one on ebay, can anybody see if it's fake or not?
http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...082wt_1055
Didn't really know where to post this, sorry.

Its fake don't get it!
read the package description it says METAL TIP hell kerbecs doesnt come with one
what should i buy?
not allowed to buy online and they only got hasbro in my stores.
the only things from metal masters is the faceoff packs ,legend boosters, beyblade pegasus pack, triple battle set.
got a budget of $50 AUD
Storm Pegasus $10-15 AUD
Lightning L Drago $10-15 AUD
Earth Virgo $10-15 AUD or Earth Aquila $10-15 AUD

Wait for Ray striker and get that.
Rusty
got all of them already
the beys that i have are in my sig
dragonbooster
you might need a second l-drago and pegasus. i think you should get l-drago if you dont already have two. 50 aud is 30 gbp so i will judge from that you can buy about 3-4 beys.

1st of all how many l-dragos do you have. if you only have 1 buy another.
get rock giraffe face off if its out in your shop.
get a second earth virgo if you only have one
a second storm/galaxy pegasus if you only have one
wait for ray striker
wait for gravity destroyer
wait for hell kerbecs (might be a long time unless you order online)

do any of these and you will get good beys
Ray Striker is already out in Melbourne Australia, i've seen it in many shops for $12-15. Seems they don't sell the Ray Striker for $9. I'm assuming you're from Melbourne dragonbooster

Earth virgo worth buying? What for?
Earth Virgo is worth buying only if you cannot get Flame Byxis/Beat Lynx/Hell Kerbecs.
Earth and GB145 are good parts , but BD145 and Basalt are better.

Dragoon booster : Wait for Metal Masters , although they are already out in Sydney and I no you live there so just look a TRU and if you still can't find metal masters wait for it and get
Ray Striker
Dark Cancer
a second storm pegasus and LLD are always good to have.
and if you are very patient wait for gravity Destroyer and Flame byxis.
Sorry if it's been asked - I did a search on it and found nothing, so feel free to berate me if I've missed it.

My brother and I are looking at the Big Bang Pegasis DX set on Amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-JAPANESE...334&sr=1-2

By all indications, it's real, with the last image displaying the Takara/Tomy label, but my paranoia is at its strongest with investments like these, and without a picture of the box, I'm a little more hesitant. So what I'm asking is, is this a real and safe purchase? Sorry if this is silly, but like I said, I'm a paranoid sucker.
I think Amazon is a trustable site, so it should not be fake.
But you can get the Big Bang Pegasis DX Set cheaper than that on sites like eBay or plamoya.
Fluke
Amazon is usually reliable, but if you're really paranoid, look for one from a top-rated seller on eBay. I'd also recommend people on the WBO such as wwqqyang and dimsum2u.
Thanks guys. I checked out plamoya, it's not too much cheaper over there after shipping, but I'll definitely give the WBO sellers a looksie. Thank you again.

One more question for now - is Scythe Kronos a better purchase than Screw Capricorn?
Yes. Scythe and EDS are excellent stamina parts, if used in the right combos. Screw is alright if it is used with Pisces or Horogium, and MF is decent.
(Aug. 09, 2011  2:53 PM)Fluke Wrote: One more question for now - is Scythe Kronos a better purchase than Screw Capricorn?

Well, Scythe Kronos is generally a better buy compared to Screw Capricorn. If you have a BD145, ignore Screw Capricorn and get Scythe Kronos, since you can make Scythe Kronos BD145EDS, a top-tier stamina combo. However, if you are an Attack-type blader, you might as well get Screw Capricorn instead. It's the only way to get the MF Bottom and 90 is a competitively viable track for Attack and Stamina types. Screw is a fair Attack wheel and has decent power although it needs certain clear wheels to achieve its maximum potential (use Pisces or Horogium).

EDIT: Beaten by Kaioya x_x
Try eBay, they are getting cheap ones.
Even though the Triple Battle Set Stadium is absolute carp, are the limited edition variants of Galaxy Pegasis and Meteo LDrago worth the buy?

And I ask this on behalf of my younger cousin's birthday, do the tornado tops that come with the Triple Battle Set (exclusivly by ordering online or by phone) special color variants or are they just the same as ones you can buy in the store?