Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

MLD isn't out yet, and the recolors are pretty sick. The only problem I have is the weird track and bottom colors for G Peg Pinching_eyes. I'd recommend it, and I'm pretty sure your cousin'll love the gimmicked stadium...
The Tornado battlers look fun (don't hate me) and that adds to the pot, since it's the same price as the TBS by itself at most retailers.
Im not gonna lie, the Tornado battlers do look fun. I predict alot of funny momments wil come out of those. Plus it comes with a light launcher, so it isnt 100% competativly useless, just 99% of it.

The Gimmick Stadium, the codes, the tourtament books and other papers will go to my cousins, everything else will be mine! MINE I TELL YOU!

Thank you Coasters R' Us!

I remember when the Super Vortex Set came out, and Lightning L-Drago hadn't been released yet either. I see what you did there Hasbro, we ALL see. 0_0
i have dark wolf, thunder libra, and earth virgo, anything else i should try to get for stanima, and i think the new set's stadium is wierd, really wierd, not sure about the tornado battlers
Tornado Battlers aren't even legal in regular play. The new stadium is horrible left and right, not worth it. Get Earth eagle for WD and another Earth I guess.
ok so i have like $75 and i need a new BB-10, but a whole bunch of new 4D stuff just came out and im really behind cause i only have a BBP what should i do?
Should I buy L-Drago Destroy VariAres?
BB-10 , and then get 1 4D bey of your choice.

tyler lee , There both good attack wheels and have bad bottoms so i guess it comes down to personal preference .
Tyler:L-Drago Destroy.L-Drago destroy have better attack,and cheaper.But however,instead getting those two,Better get Scythe Kronos,its also one of the best beys out of box since EDS is also useful.
Should I get LLD and Earth Wolf 100 WD Hasbro pack or LLD and Dark Gasher starters(seperate)?...I have Hell and Basalt and all 3 versions of pegasis(HWS)....so which of these should I get?
I have RP160,000 what should i get? Meteo l drago? Galaxy pegasis? Ray unicorno? Rock giraffe? Aries? Aquario? Im confused. So far meteo for my second, but i need a R2F and CS... Im blind,
@SAM10795: Get Dark Cancer and LLD.
@Shika blade: Can you tell what you have and how many RP do these bey cost?
Meteo l drago:160,000
Galaxy pegasis:130,000
Ray unicorno:130,000
Rock girrafe:100,000
Aries:80,000
Aquario:80,000
@Shika blade
I'd go with Ray Unicorno. It has D125, which is a decent attack part, and CS, which is arguably the best defense Bottom. Meteo L-Drago's only use is spin-stealing, since its attack isn't that great, and Aries, Aquario, Rock Giraffe, and GPeg aren't as useful as Ray Uni, IMO.
(Aug. 10, 2011  2:14 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Meteo l drago:160,000
Galaxy pegasis:130,000
Ray unicorno:130,000
Rock girrafe:100,000
Aries:80,000
Aquario:80,000
aries, aquario arent worth it are useless otherwise
rock girrafe has R145 which is considered a really good part in attack and defence customs.
ray unicorno is a good buy it has CS which is a good part for defence and attack . D125 is a good track height for for attack
meteo l drago is also firly good for attack and also has pretty good spin stealing qualitites.
galaxy pegasus is good for the tip R2F for attack and has good speed but you have to know how to controll
(Aug. 10, 2011  11:56 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Should I get LLD and Earth Wolf 100 WD Hasbro pack or LLD and Dark Gasher starters(seperate)?...I have Hell and Basalt and all 3 versions of pegasis(HWS)....so which of these should I get?

Well, Blitz Unicorno already answered this, but here are the reasons-
LLD and Earth Wolf 100WD is a decent purchase, as you are getting 2 amazing metal wheels, and a brilliant Stamina bottom. But, you have a better Defense and Stamina wheel- Hell and Basalt. Basalt comes with WD. So, this makes the Hasbro 2-pack a useless purchase for you. Now for Dark Gasher, you are getting the amazing CH120.
Its prone to breaking, but its worth it. You might also be having BD145, I guess which has to be used over CH120. If BD145 is unavailable, then CH120 comes into play. So, LLD and Dark Gasher. Smile
Thanks for answering Janstarblast and Blitz Unicorno
Okay, I will buy at least one bey a week starting this week. I'm having trouble deciding on what to get, so please tell me what i should get. I'm choosing between Fang Leone,Vari Ares, Blitz Unicorno, L-Drago Destroy,Beat Lynx, Hell Kerbecs, Flame Byxis, and Basalt Horogium. My preferred style of battling is attack.
Variares if you're building attack types. After that, you'll want Hell Kerbecs, then Beat Lynx.
Please if you can, link me to a Vari Ares testing thread if such exists.
Look in the Beyblade Customizations forum. There should be a topic there.
Which 2 out of the 3 should I get
Random Booster Vol.7
Random Booster Vol.8
L Drago Destroy
LDD.

I two of those things. LDD has smash, and great spin stealing.

Second choice? Your pick, really. It's random.
2 RBV7's. LDD is meh, and most things in RBV8 aren't great, it's mostly a collectors kind of thing.
does this bey come with a launcher? just because i bought one and i don't have an engine gear launcher:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-Beyb...4aad498058
DO you own LDD?

It's amazing, it's got Attack, smash, really everything. So, as Rai said, get RBV7, but get LDD as your second choice.