Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

very worth it!
Ok i need help im either getting a hell kerces meteo l drago or big bang pegasus which should i buy i want hell but i kinda want meteo for l string launcher what should i do
Hell Kerbecs is definitely a safe option. Big Bang Pegasis is useless, MLD is good, but unless you can make MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF, it probably isn't a good choice. the only reason I got MLD instead of HK was because MLD is my favorite bey.
MLD can also be used in Spin Equalization combos on 100WD ect, but that's still not that great. But yeah, BBP is useless pretty much. Hell Kerbecs is probably your best bet for buying something.
i am planning to take takaka tomy stadium or fang leon what should i take?
If you're gonna get a Takara Tomy stadium the on worth getting is the attack stadium. This costs between a little below $40 - $55 for a good priced one. Fang Leone is pretty good but the stadium is more essential.
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:16 PM)BEYBOOST323 Wrote: i am planning to take takaka tomy stadium or fang leon what should i take?

a TT staduim is way better you need a legit staduim before a beyblade
If you're interested in doing testing and/or hosting tourneys, go with a TT stadium. I'd say the BB-10 Attack Stadium is your best bet, though it's quite pricey. Fang is a great attack wheel, but LLD, Gravity, etc. are better options.
I would like to get a 4D blade for SSS. Which one would be my best option?

EDIT: I was thinking Scythe Kronos.
(Aug. 03, 2011  5:47 PM)skarekro Wrote: I would like to get a 4D blade for SSS. Which one would be my best option?

EDIT: I was thinking Scythe Kronos.

You should probably get that or Beat Lynx.

SK- comes with Scythe & EDS, which are great Stamina parts, and T125 is mediocre, but usable in some attack combos

BL- comes with TH170, which is amazing from what I hear, WD is a top tier Stamina bottom, and Beat is a great Attack wheel
It's real, but not many like the SK version of Gravity Perseus. The stadium is 100% FAKE, though. I don't think that that buy is worth it.
I'm trying to get a season 2 metal fight explosion bey or 4D bey but i dont have an attack stadium and i cant find a stadium in my price range,my brother only allows me to spend 25 dollars.should i just stick with my lightning force l drago stadium and just buy my first 4D or season 2 bey?if i should buy a bey which one?plea
Takblade's post
I've been looking at those stadiums too, and I've been told their fake also, but honestly are hasbro stadiums any better?
Beat Lynx sounds perfect but unfortunately I do not have 50 dollars plus to spend. What about L Drago Destroy?
Thanks for the tips, a Gravity Perseus worth getting as a blade? Also what stadiums do you guys recommend?
Attack Stadiums by TT and SonoKong are the best. And if you can get you hands on a Mold 1 or 3, then Gravity is worth getting.
(Aug. 03, 2011  11:14 PM)skarekro Wrote: Beat Lynx sounds perfect but unfortunately I do not have 50 dollars plus to spend. What about L Drago Destroy?
I've heard F:S isn't great...
(Aug. 03, 2011  11:14 PM)Takblade Wrote: Thanks for the tips, a Gravity Perseus worth getting as a blade? Also what stadiums do you guys recommend?

Yes it is. there's so many gravity top tiers. My fav is MF Gravity PersuesGB135RF. And for stadiums would suggest BB10 attack stadium.
(Aug. 03, 2011  11:17 PM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  11:14 PM)skarekro Wrote: Beat Lynx sounds perfect but unfortunately I do not have 50 dollars plus to spend. What about L Drago Destroy?
I've heard FConfused isn't great...

L-Drago Destroy is pretty good from what I've heard. Heavy and Left Spin=Good.
(Aug. 03, 2011  11:17 PM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
I've heard FConfused isn't great...

True, but L-Drago Destroy is a great attack wheel. Tongue_out

EDIT: Gah, ninja'd by Taiwo Seigi.
Haha looks like the Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F owns a lot of blades, i'm thinking about getting one. Especially for the R2F tip Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_l_-DI9l...re=related
My options are definitely limited by price. 30 is probably the highest I could go.
You should get Scythe Kronos, if that is the case.

- Great Stamina
- Comes with EDS
- Free Spin Clear Wheel
BeybladeStation

I'm not trying to look like a newb or anything but are you replying to my post?