Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 31, 2011  2:20 PM)Takblade Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2011  10:55 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Get Lightning L Drago over Meteo L Drago. It has the best attack wheel.
Storm Pegasis and Galaxy Pegasis both are great buys. If you prefer more speed over more controllability, get Galaxy Pegasis. If you prefer controllability over more speed, get Storm Pegasis.
But if Galaxy Pegasis is Hasbro, then get Storm Pegasis in any case.

Hasbro Storm Pegasus? Also can the Hasbro Storm Pegasus destroy the Hasbro Earth Eagle?

No, Storm Pegasus can never do anything uncustomized. Its pretty useless. The only reason which makes it a good buy is the RF tip. If you want that, then go for it.
Hasbro Storm Pegasus means the Storm Pegasus made by Hasbro.
Without customization, Storm Pegasus cannot beat Earth Eagle.
With customization, it can beat it.
I'm starting to get intrest in plastics as they have recently been mentioned a lot more. I am completely new to plastics as I started beyblading when MFB came out. I need some useful advice on the first plastic I'm going to buy. I would prefer to buy the best non-rare out of box beyblade. ThanksWink
(Jul. 31, 2011  12:25 PM)Takblade Wrote: Best stamina metal fusion and metal masters i can get?

If it comes down to the metal masters series then get hell kerbecs soon If you cant wait then get earth eagle or virgo for the metal wheel eagle has WD AND EARTH top tier parts and get virgo for GB145 AND EARTH both top tier as well....
(Jul. 31, 2011  9:20 PM)Boo Wrote: I'm starting to get intrest in plastics as they have recently been mentioned a lot more. I am completely new to plastics as I started beyblading when MFB came out. I need some useful advice on the first plastic I'm going to buy. I would prefer to buy the best non-rare out of box beyblade. ThanksWink

get either dranzer gt for triangle wing and a mediocre base or kid dragoon for dragoon upper both are excellent purchases other wise get something like dragoon V2 or F for the Base.
So the only Beyblades i have are DarkWolfDF145FS and FlameSagittarioC145S.

What I want is to make a good stamina type Beyblade. What should be the next Beyblade I buy that would be available at a walmart?
(Jul. 31, 2011  10:14 PM)theheidtman Wrote: So the only Beyblades i have are DarkWolfDF145FS and FlameSagittarioC145S.

What I want is to make a good stamina type Beyblade. What should be the next Beyblade I buy that would be available at a walmart?

Get Earth Eagle to make Earth Eagle DF145WD and get Dark bull to make Earth bull DF145WD which is even better than the other even though both these combos are somewhat outclassed.
Earth Eagle. Earth Eagle uncustomised would be better than using any of the parts from the other two.
H8R: What prices are those as I have not closely studied the names of the avalible plastics.
Hello,
Which bey should I get, I can only buy 1. L drago destroy or meteo l drago?
I have Lightning L drago and the staple MFB parts.
Also should I get Fang Leone or RB7?
Thanks
(Jul. 31, 2011  11:07 PM)Boo Wrote: H8R: What prices are those as I have not closely studied the names of the avalible plastics.
Nowadays Dranzer GT would go for 15-19$ US and Kid dragoon for 20$
(Jul. 31, 2011  11:07 PM)Boo Wrote: H8R: What prices are those as I have not closely studied the names of the avalible plastics.
Nowadays Dranzer GT would go for 15-19$ US and Kid dragoon for 20$
EDIT: woah double post????? thats new especially because I Use google chrome!
(Jul. 31, 2011  11:13 PM)Beymaster7 Wrote: Hello,
Which bey should I get, I can only buy 1. L drago destroy or meteo l drago?
I have Lightning L drago and the staple MFB parts.
Also should I get Fang Leone or RB7?
Thanks

Ldrago destroy FConfused
and RBV7
I am thinking of buying a Ray Striker and Storm Pegasus (Hasbro). What customisation can i do with these 2 blades? Also what other Blades should i get from the (Master Fusion/Master Blades Hasbro) series that are CURRENTLY available to add on?
which 2 beys should i get TT l-drago destroy, Big bang pegasis, fang leone, scythe khronos, or vari ares if i am an attack/stamina blader?
(Aug. 01, 2011  1:50 AM)firestar6595 Wrote: which 2 beys should i get TT l-drago destroy, Big bang pegasis, fang leone, scythe khronos, or vari ares if i am an attack/stamina blader?

Scythe Kronos for sure; it's excellent for stamina and defense. As for the second one, BBP doesn't have a lot of use, Leone has Fang which is pretty good for attack, Variares looks good but hasn't had much testing, and LDD is an excellent attack wheel. So I'd say Kronos and LDD/Variares.
Also, which of the Dranzers has the most useful parts? Trying to reignte my passion for them so I can finally buy one. Tongue_out I'm thinking Dranzer G, but my knowledge of Plastics & HMS is veeeeery slim.
will getting a BB-01 Pegasis 105F a good purchase even for collection
Well there is nothing competitive about the bey and its quite easy to find on ebay so its not really worth much , if you get it with a beypointer you could sell it since there is like heaps of people who want one.
(Aug. 01, 2011  6:44 AM)Boxhead Wrote: will getting a BB-01 Pegasis 105F a good purchase even for collection
Anything is good for someone's collection XD

As for competitive use, the Pegasus wheel is a decent attack wheel. Only useful part of the bey.
(Aug. 01, 2011  1:54 AM)Kaioya Wrote: Also, which of the Dranzers has the most useful parts? Trying to reignte my passion for them so I can finally buy one. Tongue_out I'm thinking Dranzer G, but my knowledge of Plastics & HMS is veeeeery slim.

dranzer auto change balancer base good for defence
dranzer s bases is pure awesome
dranzer v2 has a good support part and the attack ring gives good upper attack
dranzer gt has a good attack ring for right (2nd best ) but i think that itts NO1 inn left
Just bought a L Drago and Storm Pegasus (Metal Fusion), hopefully they're good and not useless purchases. I'm thinking about adding Ray Striker and waiting for the Hell something to add to my collection. After 3 years off inactivity from the Beyblade world and getting back into it, feels great! What else should i buy?
Dark Bull, Earth Eagle, Earth Virgo and Dark Gasher all are very good buys and all should be available to you.

Lightning L Drago, Storm Pegasus and Ray Striker all are excellent buys too.
Hm all your replies have been so helpful for me to decide on buying L Drago and Storm Pegasis (Hasbro), i think all i'll purchase now is a Ray Striker and wait for Twisted Tempo and Hell Herbecs to come out by Hasbro. Anything else i have missed?

I am able to buy 2 Beyblades for $20 AUD which is quite cheap in my opinion, unless i'm wrong? Tongue_out
(Aug. 01, 2011  12:53 PM)Takblade Wrote: Hm all your replies have been so helpful for me to decide on buying L Drago and Storm Pegasis (Hasbro), i think all i'll purchase now is a Ray Striker and wait for Twisted Tempo and Hell Herbecs to come out by Hasbro. Anything else i have missed?

I am able to buy 2 Beyblades for $20 AUD which is quite cheap in my opinion, unless i'm wrong? Tongue_out

yes that is cheap and excellent buys TakBlade I think you should get 2 dark gashers for the tracks I suggest 2 because they tend to break also getting Hell kerbecs twisted tempo/refer to it as basalt horogium as it is more common and ray striker is all great
you get three top tiers with three purchases
hell kerbecs BD145WD,Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS,Hell Kerbecs BD145CS and BASALT KERBECS 100CS/WD that isnt top tier but very good for stamina
You should also get Flame Byxis, Meteo L Drago and Gravity Destroyer (Destroyer is the Hasbro name for it, the actual name is Gravity Perseus).
All of them are not released by Hasbro, but you should wait for them to be released since they all have very useful parts.