Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Clarify what you're deciding between, as you listed more than G. Pegasis and Ray Unicorno. Also, Hasbro or TT?

And Burn Blader, I dunno about you, but we customise beys here. Please, don't give dumb advice.
TT. I only put those incase both unworthy of the wild metagame, R2F for fang, CS for sytche, MF for peresus, 230 for libra, R145 for my RF perseus. Trouble is, i only can upgrade one of the following.
Hmm. If you've already got cs's and rf's, metal flat is a good part, as is 90. That said, if you lack bd145 or basalt it's a bit less useful, albeit still handy.

As for between ray unicorno and galaxy pefasus, r2f is good but difficult, rf is generally good enough in most cases anyway, another cs is always handy, so ray unicorno.
Hmm. Let me see... Combos in meh meta game: bassalt 230WD hell BD145RF gravity R145RF Sytche kronos FConfused l drago destroy 100 BS... Hah, im fine with no bassalt. CS it is? Ok then.
EDIT: forgot to say, i have mastered the ways of R2F, i had two, both lost,
LDD 100BS, wow....
To not be off topic, I'll say that get CS as th!nk said since RF is as good as R2F in most situations.
BTW, in what Scythe combo will you using it?
Sytche 90CS. i feel the need for speed in R2F
Oh wait, you have 3 calm CS already, so get Galaxy Pegasis then.
(Jul. 30, 2011  10:26 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Sytche 90CS. i feel the need for speed in R2F

I know you haven't asked for this, but I think this is required-
Why don't you buy Hell Kerbecs, instead...
IMO, if you have SO many RFs, then R2F is really not required atm... I think that RF is better than R2F. I may be wrong, but still.
If you get Hell Kerbecs, BD145 will probably improve all your combos... You may even make the top tier combo- Scythe Kronos BD145EDS after getting Hell Kerbecs...
Hi all,

After a 3 years hiatus, the spark came back and i have a huge interest in Beyblades again. However i have very limited options and can only collect Beyblade Metal Masters from this store which has it on sale. http://target.dynamiccatalogue.com.au/po...otopage=38

I was wondering (i understand this is a horrible generalised question) but which is the best Beyblade to get from the Metal Masters series. Also what is a nice combination from the Metal Masters series i could buy to build. Please don't recommend me Beyblades from other series.

I have looked through the forums and i do not understand the lingo of the BN132 and all those codes e.t.c. If someone could explain it'll be awesome.

Thankyou, i hope you do not regard this post as generalised spam as i really mean well.
Ray Striker.

It comes with a very nice tattooed face, the Ray Wheel [Decent Attack, D125 [Overall great for everything], and CS [BEST DEFENSE TIP]!
Hm thanks for the quick reply! What others should i buy? (Metal Masters series of course)
Galaxy Pegasus-R2F is good for attack
Thanks for the quick reply, what else should i buy? (From Metal Masters series of course)
Haha, well BB-(XX) is the number that shows what bey it is. BB-01 is Pegasis 105F (this is an older MFB bey, pre hybrid wheel system, you have a LOT to learn!) 105 is the track height! It's something like 1.05 centimeters if I'm wrong? F means flat! Flat as you would think is for attack. It is outclassed by much better parts such as RF (Rubber Flat) and many others. Anyways, that should have been answered in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread, but you're new here, I can cut you some slack since you actually put some effort into that post.

As for buying from that link, you sure that is the correct one? It takes to a page of text/coding. As for a good starter MFB bey, I would suggest Ray Unicorno (Takara Tomy/Sono Kong Name) or Striker if you are only have access to Hasbro items. Ray has great smash, it's in tier 2 of attack. D125 is meh, along with the Unicorno/Striker Clear Wheel, and CS is flat out amazing. Get a Hasbro one they have the best CS's!

Another thing to start off with would be Basalt Horogium, or Twisted Tempo (renamed by Hasbro) Basalt is MUST have in the game at this time. Get Hell Kerbecs along with that, BD145 (Boost Defense) Is a great part overall, it is totally dominating everything right now.
Thanks for cutting me some slack, really appreciate it. Yes, i only have access to Hasbro Metal Master Beyblades and not the Metal Fusions. I will buy a Ray Striker and? Any tips? Also i spent hours reading and i REALLY have a LOT to learn.
Ray Striker is already out, but Twisted Tempo isn't quite yet, it will be very soon though. Hell Kerbecs hasn't by Hasbro either, but they will most likely re-name it because it has Hell in its name. But having those 3 and you can make Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS, which is PRETTY DAMN GOOD. And have a good time here, welcome, make yourself an introduction thread in the introduction forum Wink
Oh i see, anything out at the moment worth getting from Metal Masters series apart from Ray Strikers? I'll definitely be buying Ray Strikers but i want to buy one more. Smile Support Hasbro=more Beyblades in the area i'm in. Haha.
Haha, if only you knew about Hasbro XD
Anyways Galaxy Pegasus has R2F for attack, but they messed it up, TT/SK ones are better. Earth is good for defense/stamina.
Thanks a lot for helping, i just found out my store has a few Metal Fusion "Gear Pack with Top" left, what is the recommended Metal Fusion Beyblade i should buy?
(Jul. 30, 2011  9:19 PM)Takblade Wrote: Hi all,

After a 3 years hiatus, the spark came back and i have a huge interest in Beyblades again. However i have very limited options and can only collect Beyblade Metal Masters from this store which has it on sale. http://target.dynamiccatalogue.com.au/po...otopage=38

I was wondering (i understand this is a horrible generalised question) but which is the best Beyblade to get from the Metal Masters series. Also what is a nice combination from the Metal Masters series i could buy to build. Please don't recommend me Beyblades from other series.

I have looked through the forums and i do not understand the lingo of the BN132 and all those codes e.t.c. If someone could explain it'll be awesome.

Thankyou, i hope you do not regard this post as generalised spam as i really mean well.

get Lightning Ldrago AND STORM PEGASIS they are metal fusion btw
ray striker and when more gets released get hell kerbecs and "twisted temp" more commonly known as basalt horogium.
BB is the product number haha
like ray striker/unicorno is BB71
I am trying to convince my rents to let me use Y!JA , but if i can't i might have to use ebay , so which would be the best out of the following (Just beys don't mention anything about the price).

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT

2. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT , a Dragoon G and Maybe a sonokong Driger S.
(Jul. 31, 2011  7:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I am trying to convince my rents to let me use Y!JA , but if i can't i might have to use ebay , so which would be the best out of the following (Just beys don't mention anything about the price).

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT

2. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT , a Dragoon G and Maybe a sonokong Driger S.

sorry beyfan but id say the second one because you get fairly decent beys that all have a good solid plastic purpose
Lot 1: Dragoon V2 is a must have for the Customize Grip base. The AR IIRC has great smash while in left spin. The SP parts on Draciel V2 are supposedly some of the best SP parts (they're called Fin Tectors) for attack in plastics on the customize grip base. Burning Cerberous for a Bearing Core, AND you can add SP parts along with that, so that's awesome. Voltaic Ape has another great SP part which is great for defense combos, and maybe some zombies possibly.

Lot 2 isn't necessarily useful as 1, but those are some pretty rare beys. Most of them are recolored, and are rare beys, and plastics break easily, so yeah XD Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger though, is a DAMN good zombie part in that group. Smile
Ok whisch should i buy,
Meteo L-Drago
Sol Blaze
Basault Horogium
Hell Kerbecs
Big Bng Pegasis
Vari Aris
L-Drago Destroy
Syeth Kronos