Sol Blaze 7
Basault Horogium 2
Hell Kerbecs 1
Big Bng Pegasis
Vari Aris 5
L-Drago Destroy 4
Syeth Kronos 3

Ordered them from best to worst.

I have another question , Would the following be worth $33(Including shipping) each ?
NIB Takara Burning Kerberous
NIB Takara Dranzer V2
NIB Takara Flame Pegasus
(Jul. 31, 2011  8:03 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2011  7:57 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Ok whisch should i buy,
Meteo L-Drago 6
Sol Blaze 7
Basault Horogium 2
Hell Kerbecs 1
Big Bng Pegasis
Vari Aris 5
L-Drago Destroy 4
Syeth Kronos 3

I have another question , Would the following be worth $33(Including shipping) each ?
NIB Takara Burning Kerberous=yes..worth it
NIB Takara Dranzer V2=yes
NIB Takara Flame Pegasus=tehere is cheaper one on ebay..(sonokong version)
I already have both meteo l drago and gravity persues but resuffles look very good and I plan to buy them for collectionSmile I could get only one but I wonder which one, between these two :
- Gravity Persues Resuffle Set (41$)
- L- Drago Resuffle Set(46$)

Oh...and can you please tell me, is it a good price?
(Jul. 31, 2011  8:03 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2011  7:57 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Ok whisch should i buy,
Meteo L-Drago 6
Sol Blaze 7
Basault Horogium 2
Hell Kerbecs 1
Big Bng Pegasis
Vari Aris 5
L-Drago Destroy 4
Syeth Kronos 3

NIB Takara Burning Kerberous
NIB Takara Dranzer V2
NIB Takara Flame Pegasus

everyhting apart from flame pegasusu which is worth alot less due to cooljoeUK
Yeah , just found that now Wink
I have another question are the following worth $20
NIB Takara Wolborg 4
NIB Takara Gaia Dragoon G
NIB Takara Draciel G
(Jul. 31, 2011  9:01 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Yeah , just found that now Wink
I have another question are the following worth $20
NIB Takara Wolborg 4
NIB Takara Gaia Dragoon G
NIB Takara Draciel G
none have any good uses really buut they are hardish to find
(Jul. 31, 2011  8:47 AM)kopo007 Wrote: I already have both meteo l drago and gravity persues but resuffles look very good and I plan to buy them for collectionSmile I could get only one but I wonder which one, between these two :
- Gravity Persues Resuffle Set (41$)
- L- Drago Resuffle Set(46$)

Oh...and can you please tell me, is it a good price?

You should get L Drago Reshuffle Set. Meteo, L Drago II (absorb), 85, XF, LRF, RF, MF (custom ver.), clear beylauncher L and a 3-Seg Grip are its highlights.
Perseus Reshuffle Set too is good, but the things in L Drago Reshuffle Set are surely better than Gravity, Perseus, AD145 (you already have all three), GB145, RS (GB145 and RS are not staples in this metagame nowadays.), MF (custom ver.) (you get this in L Drago URS too), Beylauncher L/R (you already have it) and 3-Seg Grip (you get this in L Drago URS too).

Yes, the price is
Quote:get Lightning Ldrago AND STORM PEGASIS they are metal fusion btw
ray striker and when more gets released get hell kerbecs and "twisted temp" more commonly known as basalt horogium.
BB is the product number haha
like ray striker/unicorno is BB71

Thanks for the reply Raigeko and h8r. Help is much appreciated!

Lightning L-Drago 100HF VS Meteo L-Drago LW105LF which one is better? Also is Storm Pegasis worth buying or Galaxy Pegasus?
Get Lightning L Drago over Meteo L Drago. It has the best attack wheel.
Storm Pegasis and Galaxy Pegasis both are great buys. If you prefer more speed over more controllability, get Galaxy Pegasis. If you prefer controllability over more speed, get Storm Pegasis.
But if Galaxy Pegasis is Hasbro, then get Storm Pegasis in any case.
Amazing forum, quick replies and straight to the point. So helpful for someone who has gone hiatus for a long time and has come back to the Beyblade world. Thankyou.

Also, i can only buy Hasbro blades. Unless i go online and order which atm i don't have the funds to do so.
Hm....August is dwelling around the corner and the first quarter of school is about to end....which means it's time for honors! I might get into the honor roll this year but I'm not 100% sure 'cuz I'm a new student unlike before.

If ever....What should I get?

VariAres
Scythe Kronos
RBV7
Scythe Kronos IMO as it is great uncustomized and wipes the floor with Hell BD145WD.
I have:
Then you should definately get Scythe Kronos, and use Scythe Kronos BD145EDS which is one of the best stamina combos.
Is Dranzer G a good buy?
Ok thanks. But as for a second choice? Scythe with RBV7 or Scythe with VariAres? OR should I get the MLD URS but I can't get anything else?
I don't know much about it, so I'd guess not. It would probably be better to get Dranzer GT for Triangle Wing.
Haha I would love one , but there quite hard to find and cost a bit , but i do plan on getting one eventually.

@BP Get Scythe Kronos and if you can get a pre checked RB get that for GP(ATK) BD145XF and if you can't get a pre checked one get Vari Ares i guess but there is not enough testing on it.
Best stamina metal fusion and metal masters i can get?
@BP: If you cannot get a prechecked one, still get RBV7. Everything in there has atleast one good part. Variares is not looking better than LLD atm.

Takblade: If you can only get one, then get Earth Eagle. It is the best uncustomized metal fusion/metal masters stamina bey.
If you can order online, I suggest you get Hell Kerbecs, But Earth Eagle is good too.
(Jul. 31, 2011  12:08 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Is Dranzer G a good buy?

only the weight disc apart from that fairly useless
(Jul. 31, 2011  12:52 PM)Mr. N Wrote: If you can order online, I suggest you get Hell Kerbecs, But Earth Eagle is good too.

If he could buy online, even Scythe Kronos is a viable option. Smile
(Jul. 31, 2011  10:55 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Get Lightning L Drago over Meteo L Drago. It has the best attack wheel.
Storm Pegasis and Galaxy Pegasis both are great buys. If you prefer more speed over more controllability, get Galaxy Pegasis. If you prefer controllability over more speed, get Storm Pegasis.
But if Galaxy Pegasis is Hasbro, then get Storm Pegasis in any case.

Hasbro Storm Pegasus? Also can the Hasbro Storm Pegasus destroy the Hasbro Earth Eagle?