Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

If it's the english version, do not get it, it lacks 90 WF and has 105F instead.

If it's the Japanese version, personally the Lunar Eclipse version looks better and is about half or less the price of the game, it comes with 90WF (both useful parts, WF is great, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF is sweet, 230WF is great too).

The lunar eclipse version looks incredible, one of the best looking beys out, pictures don't do it justice.

Bakushin is a decent enough wheel, but it's kinda just average. Susanoo is another clear wheel, you know.

I haven't played the game, check the relevant forums for details, but it seems pretty eh from what I can tell
(Jul. 21, 2011  2:24 PM)th!nk Wrote: If it's the english version, do not get it, it lacks 90 WF and has 105F instead.

If it's the Japanese version, personally the Lunar Eclipse version looks better and is about half or less the price of the game, it comes with 90WF (both useful parts, WF is great, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF is sweet, 230WF is great too).

The lunar eclipse version looks incredible, one of the best looking beys out, pictures don't do it justice.

Bakushin is a decent enough wheel, but it's kinda just average. Susanoo is another clear wheel, you know.

I haven't played the game, check the relevant forums for details, but it seems pretty eh from what I can tell
Id GET a eclipse version BUT it costs 80 bucks...
o.o It's like $25 online ...
As blah said, mine cost me like $24
(Jul. 21, 2011  2:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: As blah said, mine cost me like $24

And WHERE did you get it from cause I aint going to Ebay.
what should i get a galeon or dragoon grip attacker
(Jul. 21, 2011  5:10 PM)beyavenger Wrote: what should i get a galeon or dragoon grip attacker
<3 galeon. Buy anyway get galeon. The ar has more use in defence and survival than the base of grip attack in attack. The disadvantage of grip attacker is that its a left spin only
If you are getting for collection purposes I say go with dragoon grip attacker cause it's really rare and expensive. But if you are going to use it for battling then as Poseidon said go with galeon as it's better. Smile hope that helped you decide!! Smile
yeah thanks guys i think im going with galeon
hey im new im trying to sell these beblades ive had for afew years... but idk wich are worth what.. any help the beys are:

Dragoon
Driger-F
Dranzer-F
Wolborg
and a yellow random one...
What would be a good 4D Bey to get as my first one, besies Lynx? I was thinking Kronos or Variares, but since both are relatively new, they'll be more expensive than, say, BBP. Here's what I already have:
nacho18 U should put them in the beymarket selling area of the wbo....
I disagree. Galeon attacker is great but Grip attacker is a lot rarer and one of the only bases that's good for attack. Also it's right spin not left.
I totally agree with Ultra
If you have the chance to buy grip attacker, don t miss it
Ya I would buy the grip attacker aswell. I buy manly for collection/display rather than battling so it wouldn't matter if it performed good at all haha lol Wink
Should I get Dark Cancer CH120SF or Launcher Rubber and Rubber Grip Support?
hey anyone, im thinking of getting at least one of these: variares with a grip rubber launcher extension and metal assist, big bang pegasis with a grip rubber launcher extension and metal assist, galaxy pegasis DX set, ice burn phoenix (the blue version), a gold sol blaze, mercury anubis legend ver, or l drago destroy gold armoured version. does anyone know which one i should get?
I found a Dranzer Shooter online. So is it worth getting? I want to have a grip and found this one to be quite cool. Im not really interested it the mini-games though.
BurnPhoenix123 If you don't have a BB-10 Attack Stadium, you should get the Galaxy Pegasus DX set.
BHorogium if you don't have CH120 get dark cancer.

BurnPhoenix123 If you don't have an attack stadium get BBPDX , but if you do get LDD Gold version if you want collection or Variares if you want competitive parts , since it is better then everything listed.
(Jul. 22, 2011  6:50 AM)Ray Striker Wrote: I found a Dranzer Shooter online. So is it worth getting? I want to have a grip and found this one to be quite cool. Im not really interested it the mini-games though.

No definately not. The shooters are pretty terrible. A normal launcher and ripcord would be better to use.
(Jul. 22, 2011  6:52 AM)BeyFan Wrote: BurnPhoenix123 If you don't have a BB-10 Attack Stadium, you should get the Galaxy Pegasus DX set.
uhhh but i already have an attack stadium...
(Jul. 22, 2011  6:53 AM)RustyXD Wrote: BHorogium if you don't have CH120 get dark cancer.

BurnPhoenix123 If you don't have an attack stadium get BBPDX , but if you do get LDD Gold version if you want collection or Variares if you want competitive parts , since it is better then everything listed.

wait, what do u mean? and i ve already asked about bbpDX, cant get it. but i want a bey thats 4d, yet usable... because i like to get beys purely for collection, well not all of mine... oh and would a scythe kronos be worth getting as well?
(Jul. 22, 2011  5:43 AM)BHorogium Wrote: Should I get Dark Cancer CH120SF or Launcher Rubber and Rubber Grip Support?

well CH120 is a pretty good part, just for the height switch...
I don't know, but I'd bet you could find stuff cheaper.