Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 10, 2011  7:12 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:10 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:07 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Which plastic is the best? Are any of them rare? (I have no knowledge about plastics/HMS because I wasn't allowed to buy them back then.)

Cyber Dragoon
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
Gaia Strata Dragoon

I dunno about rarity, but I think Strata Dragoon V is the best outta them, as it has that amazing base called Metal Change Base...
UT Dranzer was just a recolored Master Dranzer as long as I remember, and Master Dranzer was bad.
Cyber Dragoon is also good.. Smile

Gaia/Strata Dragoon V Had SG Metal Flat 2, but yes, it's awesome. MCB belongs to Driger S, which is great OOTB.
Ultimate Frostic is a bistool/gekiryu-oh with a different weight disk, if you can get the reinforced hasbro mold, get it.
If that's just a normal strata dragoon (not V or G), pretty sure they're rare.

Cyber dragoon is rare, but not that useful.

That's Gaia Dragoon G, not really useful.

Oh, my bad. I thought it was a recolored Master Dranzer. Also, I just read Driger S wiki yesterday, along with G Dragoon V, so confused between the 2.
OK, after you showed the pic, get Ultimate Frostic Dranzer. Amazing buy, as Wing Cross is one of the best ARs if Tiger Defense is not available. Gaia Dragoon G isn't THAT good....
I'm just going for rarity. th!nk said Cyber Dragoon is the most rare? Is that correct? Then that's what I'm going for.
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:23 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: I'm just going for rarity. th!nk said Cyber Dragoon is the most rare? Is that correct? Then that's what I'm going for.

Um, yeah. Its rare. And, its extremely beautiful IMO. But, Bistool is amazing. Never underestimate it. Also, nowadays all plastics are rare. So, go for Ultimate Frostic.
I am telling you, its rare(not as rare, but coz its plastic, yeah)+amazing. Read the wiki for Bistool, and you'll know. Smile
Which one is the bes of this ones
Meteo l drago
galaxy pegasis
hell kerbecs
screw capricorn
flame byxis
please put them in order from the best to the worst Grin
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:55 PM)Faust Horogium Wrote: Which one is the bes of this ones
Meteo l drago
ldrago destroy
hell kerbecs
screw capricorn
flame byxis

"The best" means nothing as they are uncustomized, but in terms of which you should get, in order of importance, I would think :

Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis
Meteo L Drago
Screw Capricorne
L Drago Destroy

Something like that.
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:55 PM)Faust Horogium Wrote: Which one is the bes of this ones
Meteo l drago
ldrago destroy
hell kerbecs
screw capricorn
flame byxis

-Hell Kerbecs (Hell, BD145, and Kerbecs are good for stamina/defense)
-Flame Byxis (230 is good for defense; WD is good for stamina)
-Meteo L-Drago (Meteo and L-Drago are good for spin equalizing)
-Screw Capricorne (90 is good or attack/stamina; MF is okay for attack)
-L-Drago Destroy (I can't think of anything for this XD)

EDIT: I never knew Kai-V was a ninja...?
(Jul. 10, 2011  8:35 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Are either of these worth getting?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Topblade-Beyblade-G-...500wt_1156
or
http://cgi.ebay.com/Topblade-Beyblade-G-...ad49#payId

I guess if you aren't customizing them except between those 2 Confused

They aren't compatible with other plastics.
Should I buy a Earth Aquila, or a Burn Phoenix? Or should I wait and get a beylauncher? I'm having a hard time deciding haha. Uncertain
From your current collection, you'll definitely need an Eart Aquila. Get a beylauncher too ASAP, Beylauncher is more of a set standard in MFB, but Earth Aquila is one of the best out of box uncustomized beys from season 1.
Okay thanks for telling me. A beylauncher should be at the top of my priorities to buy right? Haha.
Yes at the very top. Also, instead of getting an Earth Aquila (I assume you are buying only TT atm?) get a Basalt Horogium. It has 145WD as well, and Basalt and Horogium are much better than Earth Aquila. It will most likely be more expensive buying that than EA though.
Nah sadly i'm only buying Hasbro atm. But i'll go with what you said and buy that and some TT stuff. I use the TT names cuz the Hasbro name changes kinda suck. Thanks for answering my questions.
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:18 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:12 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:10 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  7:07 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Which plastic is the best? Are any of them rare? (I have no knowledge about plastics/HMS because I wasn't allowed to buy them back then.)

Cyber Dragoon
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
Gaia Strata Dragoon

I dunno about rarity, but I think Strata Dragoon V is the best outta them, as it has that amazing base called Metal Change Base...
UT Dranzer was just a recolored Master Dranzer as long as I remember, and Master Dranzer was bad.
Cyber Dragoon is also good.. Smile

Gaia/Strata Dragoon V Had SG Metal Flat 2, but yes, it's awesome. MCB belongs to Driger S, which is great OOTB.
Ultimate Frostic is a bistool/gekiryu-oh with a different weight disk, if you can get the reinforced hasbro mold, get it.
If that's just a normal strata dragoon (not V or G), pretty sure they're rare.

Cyber dragoon is rare, but not that useful.

That's Gaia Dragoon G, not really useful.

Oh, my bad. I thought it was a recolored Master Dranzer. Also, I just read Driger S wiki yesterday, along with G Dragoon V, so confused between the 2.
OK, after you showed the pic, get Ultimate Frostic Dranzer. Amazing buy, as Wing Cross is one of the best ARs if Tiger Defense is not available. Gaia Dragoon G isn't THAT good....

ultimate frostic dranzer is not recolor of master dranzer..it is more or less like bistool...
cyber dragoon looks cool and fun to play with its gimmmick...but its performance is suck...
g dragoon v has a good blade base...not a bad choice...
but..the rarest among them would be UF dranzer...i say it would be a bit costly..
What Should I Buy??
RB7 or Ray Gill 100RSF?
RBV7 is a much better buy no matter what you get , ray is outclassed 100 is slightly outclassed and RSF is outclassed by RS and CS so RBV7 would defiantly be better.
Plus the RSF in RBV7 is better if you get that, because it's a bit unique due to the softer rubber making it more aggressive, unlike Ray Gil's RSF, which is like RS but not as good.
(Jul. 11, 2011  12:42 PM)zode76 Wrote: What Should I Buy??
RB7 or Ray Gill 100RSF?

ray gill has no usefull parts anymore RSF is errr (whats the word) not over usefull anymore, RS and CS are better options so out of the two go for RB7 every bey has at leasst one good part
who should i get legend cyber pegasus or hyper aquario?
(Jul. 11, 2011  4:18 PM)stormattacker Wrote: who should i get legend cyber pegasus or hyper aquario?

I am very sorry, but both beys are extremely outclassed and are BAD.
If you have all the beys which are worth owning, and if you are a collector, only then should you get any one of them, as they are BAD.
Yeah, pretty much nothing useful on either of them, except I guess the Aquario wheel, but at least with storm aquario you can get 100 and hf/s (which is kinda cool).

Seriously, just avoid the legend series as a whole.
(Jul. 11, 2011  4:27 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, pretty much nothing useful on either of them, except I guess the Aquario wheel, but at least with storm aquario you can get 100 and hf/s (which is kinda cool).

night virgo is OK, but otherwize avoid them
(Jul. 11, 2011  4:32 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  4:27 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, pretty much nothing useful on either of them, except I guess the Aquario wheel, but at least with storm aquario you can get 100 and hf/s (which is kinda cool).

Disagree, Night Virgo is still heavily outclassed by most things.
(Jul. 11, 2011  4:39 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2011  4:32 PM)poseidon Wrote:

Disagree, Night Virgo is still heavily outclassed by most things.

if you are limited to hasbro though whichmost people are it id say on par to earth a little less perhaps
Far less. Thunder is roughly on par with earth, maybe with a little less stamina, night is worse. There's no real reason to buy legend series beys. Just hold off til your store stocks something that doesn't suck.