Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 04, 2011  5:25 PM)AtomicFangâ„¢ Wrote: What do i get fury capricorn or midnight bull(For its parts)

Midnight Bull, you get the Bull Clear Wheel, and the SF bottom, which is good for destabiliser combos. So i would go with Midnight Bull
Both are pretty much useless. Fury Capricorn has one decent part, 100, but it is obtainable in the much more useful Lightning L Drago. Midnight Bull too has one good part, Bull, which is obtainable from the more useful Dark Bull.
(Jul. 04, 2011  6:16 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  5:14 AM)Aquila FTW Wrote: really need help which should i buy first
BB-96 Super Deck Set,Beyblade Hong Kong Aries,Pisces,virgo?
(Jul. 04, 2011  4:39 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: I want know what is the one best plastic beyblade out the box.
Driger S is one of them
dranzer v2 (takara) is good too..
Yeah but its quite expensive,they have a normal driger s on ebay for 11$
I can choose 2 of this ones
Galaxy pegasis ,Meteo l drago, Hell kerbecs, Gravity perseus, Super deck set,Flame byxis and L drago destroy
Just got "Thunder" Libra. Good or Bad Choice? Why? and WhatShould i do to improve?
@AtomicFang: They're possibly the two worst beyblades ever made. I guess Fury Capricorn as 100 is a decent track. But honestly, buy something that doesn't suck.

(Jul. 04, 2011  5:32 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Both are pretty much useless. Fury Capricorn has one decent part, 100, but it is obtainable in the much more useful Lightning L Drago. Midnight Bull too has one good part, Bull, which is obtainable from the more useful Dark Bull.
Remember how unimportant CW's are, though, 100 is probably more useful.

(Jul. 04, 2011  1:27 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Scythe Kronos. It has shown amazing stamina capabilities. Big Bang Pegasis, L Drago Destroy and Fang Leone all are outclassed in attack by Lightning.
Careful about throwing the word "outclassed" around. It's a very strong word. LDrago Destroy is definitely not totally outclassed by lightning, it is more viable without BD145 than lightning is.

Still, correct recommendation.

@VRock: Meh, it's basically pre-HWS libra but not as useful. Stick it on a low track, and SD or D, that seems to work okay for people. Could try MF-H Infinity ___ 85/90CS too, I guess.
(Jul. 04, 2011  6:06 PM)Faust Horogium Wrote: I can choose 2 of this ones
Galaxy pegasis ,Meteo l drago, Hell kerbecs, Gravity perseus, Super deck set,Flame byxis and L drago destroy

Which ones do you already have?
where can i get just an LRF (left rubber flat without anything else
You should get Hell Kerbecs and Super Deck Set.
(Jul. 04, 2011  6:22 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: You should get Hell Kerbecs and Super Deck Set.

ok thanks
(Jul. 04, 2011  6:21 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: where can i get just an LRF (left rubber flat without anything else

If you're lucky you can find it here, but I doubt the anyone will be selling it, seeing that it's so precious... You should get the Meteo Reshuffle, it has other great parts too (Meteo, XF, RF, 85, LRF, MF2). And it comes with a 3 Seg. Launcher Grip and BeyLauncher L...
haha i want to participate in the Rememberance day Events But i dont know what HMS to buy
(Jul. 04, 2011  7:59 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: haha i want to participate in the Rememberance day Events But i dont know what HMS to buy

Look here:

(Jun. 25, 2011  12:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Tier-List
+
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Parts-Tiers
+
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/
Whats some good blades to get from the plastics and HMS series. I can buy a few beyblades.I read the post above but I'm new to plastics and HMS.
Plastics: Driger s,dranzer v2,driger g(ar),trygle(ar),dranzer gt(ar),dragoon g(ar),wolborg,wolborg 2
Other good plastics are Gaia Dragoon V (for its blade base) and Seaborg 2 (for its AR). I just realised, that with Gaia Dragoon V and Trygle, along with some spare parts, I can actually make a smash attack combo. Can also make a different version, simply by changing from the Trygle AR to a spare Seaborg 2 AR I have.
(Jul. 05, 2011  8:50 AM)Hope Wrote: Whats some good blades to get from the plastics and HMS series. I can buy a few beyblades.I read the post above but I'm new to plastics and HMS.

driger s, dragoon s, draciel s driger g and wolborg all of which im selling
Veteran here! Joyful_3 What should I get? Gaia Dragoon V, Dranzer V or Dragoon V? I have enough money now. And tell me why please. And what customations are good with each one.
(Jul. 05, 2011  1:46 PM)® Wrote: Veteran here! Joyful_3 What should I get? Gaia Dragoon V, Dranzer V or Dragoon V? I have enough money now. And tell me why please. And what customations are good with each one.

gaia dragoon v easily the base is amaazing a well known combo are on wiki , \i happen to sell this BTw
(Jul. 05, 2011  1:46 PM)® Wrote: Veteran here! Joyful_3 What should I get? Gaia Dragoon V, Dranzer V or Dragoon V? I have enough money now. And tell me why please. And what customations are good with each one.

you should be getting dranzer v2 or dragoon v2 instead of the v's..better in performance..you can find nib dragoon v2 for cheap too..at animetoyzone
(Jul. 05, 2011  8:50 AM)Hope Wrote: Whats some good blades to get from the plastics and HMS series. I can buy a few beyblades.I read the post above but I'm new to plastics and HMS.

Adding to what others said-
Surprisingly, no one even mentioned Bistool..
It is the bey which ruled the plastics because of its Stamina...
The beywiki on Bistool-
beywiki
Is this a good buy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...5643a392e8

I'm trying to get back into plastics seeing as most of my old ones are, shall we say, retired (R.I.P. Strata Dragoon V)
(Jul. 05, 2011  4:48 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Is this a good buy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...5643a392e8

I'm trying to get back into plastics seeing as most of my old ones are, shall we say, retired (R.I.P. Strata Dragoon V)

very good includes some dencet things for a good price