Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I would not spend $111 dollars on a spinning top, ever. But then, I'm not a plastics collector. I don't think, after reading that auction, the cheaper one is bad at all. Ask if they still have the unapplied stickers. That said, it's still $73.85 for a spinning top, the most useful part of which wears down, so yeah, it's your money Tongue_out
(Jun. 25, 2011  10:25 AM)th!nk Wrote: I would not spend $111 dollars on a spinning top, ever. But then, I'm not a plastics collector. I don't think, after reading that auction, the cheaper one is bad at all. Ask if they still have the unapplied stickers. That said, it's still $73.85 for a spinning top, the most useful part of which wears down, so yeah, it's your money Tongue_out

ha then you dont know how valuable dragoon MS's parts are Smile
Oh, I know how expensive they are, I'd just never pay it for a spinning top, especially one who's most useful part wears so fast, considering that there are alternative parts, as well. Plus, I'd personally be using other options were I into HMS.

Also Price/Expense =/= Value. Keep that in mind.
(Jun. 25, 2011  11:23 AM)th!nk Wrote: Oh, I know how expensive they are, I'd just never pay it for a spinning top, especially one who's most useful part wears so fast.

true but hes not being given a lot of options is he
True, if he wants to choose from the two, I gave him appropriate advice (ask the cheap one if he has the stickers still), but I've just said it's not something I'd spend that much money on.
(Jun. 25, 2011  11:28 AM)th!nk Wrote: True, if he wants to choose from the two, I gave him appropriate advice (ask the cheap one if he has the stickers still), but I've just said it's not something I'd spend that much money on.
that would be the right way to go.
BTW should I go with the MLD URS or the attack and defence set?????
both have great parts......
MLD URS, most of Attack/Defence is useless. MLD URS has LRF (near exclusive to it), XF and RF, along with 85, and the awesome looking purple LDrago Absorb. That said, it's honestly not THAT great, but it's a much better buy. If you have CH120 and a metal face (you can get away with MF-H, if you need to), you can make MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF, and if you've got the rest of the parts, MF LLD BD145LRF is amazing.

The addition LDrago CW's are useless, but they do look cool.

So yeah. MLD URS.

BB-86 has S130MB and RF as it's only useful parts. MB isn't all it's cracked up to be, and S130MB is rumoured to appear in an upcoming multi-blade set (though that may well change). S130 is nice, but WA130 and 130 are fine as substitutes anyway, plus S130 is only great for a few things. RF is, well, RF.
ha that was all I was worrying about cause I heard many things about MB but at the end of the day I favour attack types! Smile
whats better l drago destroy or meteo l drago
so far..meteo l drago has been proven for a good spin stealer and attack...i think..meteo is better one to have now..
but l drago destroy is an interesting and cool loooking bey..so..no waste going for l drago destroy if you are a collector..
So, I found an online sail for certain Beyblade's. With free shipping! XD I was looking at which Beyblade's I have enough money for, and there wasn't really anything good. So I was wondering, which one should I get? My options are:

-Inferno Sagittario
-Counter Leone
-Midnight Bull
-Cyber Pegasis (Keep in ming that I already have tthe version from the video game)
-Fury Capricorn

So, which one should I get? I'm thinking Counter Leone...
Get Counter Leone, I have owned/used/have access to all of those. Counter has good Recoil, Leone, at points, can be great; 145 and WD are Stamina worthy.

A combination such as:

MF Counter Bull D125RF has good Attack!
(Jun. 25, 2011  5:59 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: So, I found an online sail for certain Beyblade's. With free shipping! XD I was looking at which Beyblade's I have enough money for, and there wasn't really anything good. So I was wondering, which one should I get? My options are:

-Inferno Sagittario
-Counter Leone
-Midnight Bull
-Cyber Pegasis (Keep in ming that I already have tthe version from the video game)
-Fury Capricorn

So, which one should I get? I'm thinking Counter Leone...

i would say cyber pegasis, but u basically have it, so inferno saggitario, or counter leone
(Jun. 25, 2011  4:55 PM)BASILISK Wrote: whats better l drago destroy or meteo l drago

Ldrago destroy if you like pure attack but if you want a spin stealer get meteo if you have XF meteo is what you want
but other wise Ldrago destroy only needs basic parts for a great combo!!!
such as D125RF OR 85RF/90/100/RF/LRF YEAH just basic parts there! Smile
For now i have Lightnig L drago hf, earth wolf 105wd, Burn fireblaze 135ms and storm pegasus 105RF. MLD Ultimate reshuffle set, basalt horogium and hell kerbecs are on their way. What should i buy next? Something with CS?
Definitely, get a Flame Byxis and Ray Unicorno. you also might want to get an LRF from an L Drago PHWS.
Hi im kagehikari im new here but do you think u could help me, out of ray unicirno galaxy pegasus and burn firblaze witch one should I buy
Well that depends on what other beys you have , but here are the pros and cons of each bey
Ray unicorno : Ray is a decent attack wheel , D125 can be used well with gravity and CS is a great defense bottom
Galaxy Pegasis : The whole bey is useless except for R2F
Burn fireblaze: The whole bey is useless except for burn , but that is outclassed by hell so i wouldn't suggest this.
(Jun. 26, 2011  3:50 AM)Kagehikari Wrote: Hi im kagehikari im new here but do you think u could help me, out of ray unicirno galaxy pegasus and burn firblaze witch one should I buy
here is a speculation
Ray Unicorno : ray has decent attack power and packs quite alot of destablisation powers. D125 is a fairly decent part in some combos one being Gravity perseus D125MF. CS is the reason to get this beyblade it is really good on the offence and good at the defence aswell.
Galaxy Pegasus: Absolutely carp apart from R2F. R2f is more fast and deadly than RF and CS it packs the most powerful attack power than any toher performance tip. Yet the flaw is that it lacks stamina so cosider this.
Burn fireblaze: Only get for Burn. Yet with the current metagame hell is a better stamina part with BD145
I'm lost when it comes to attack Beyblades, so what is the best Attack-Type MW out in America right now? (BESIDES LIGHTNING L-DRAGO)
nothing that has been released buy hasbro is better then LLD when it comes to attack , although the second best thing would be ray which isn't the best.
[quote='CyberBlader27' pid='694639' dateline='1309087265']
I'm lost when it comes to attack Beyblades, so what is the best Attack-Type MW out in America right now? (BESIDES LIGHTNING L-DRAGO)
[quote]
stuff like burn rock and midnight id say but none compare
CyberBlader27: Why "except lightning"? Lightning is the greatest Attack MW ever. Honestly, excluding it dumb, obviously nothing will compare. Uncertain
^ I lost my Left-Launcher...
So get a new one..it is better to get a Left launcher for L-drago instead of getting other right-attackers