Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Can you guys recommend me a good beyblade to buy for a $10 budget
I'm a student so I can't get a lot of money for this
Hey guys, I've been looking on eBay for plastics. I want two blades (My price range is max €15 for each) but I can't seem to find any that include ripcords and launchers! (except Dragoon G)

DGT
A Big bang pegasis DX set for close to 45 usd is a good price right?
(Jun. 22, 2011  5:33 PM)Muzzleman Wrote: A Big bang pegasis DX set for close to 45 usd is a good price right?

YES !!! Buy that NOW !!!
I already did, I asked this previously but no one answered...
Today one of our shops got beyblades in they were:

Burn Phoenix 135MS
Cyber Pegasis 100HF
Earth Aquila 145WD
Clay Aries ED145B
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Orso D125B

I already have Lightning L Drago 100HF, Storm Pegasis 105RF and Earth wolf 105WD. Basal thorogium, hell kerbecs and Ldrago ULT reshuffle set are on their way to me.
Is any of the above mentioned beyblades merely worth of buying?
Not really. Another RF is always good, but then you've got one, with another, and LRF on the way.
You should get a normal Metal Face, and a ray unicorno [b]booster[b] or a pre-opened BB-100 Flame Gemios 105CS or Galaxy Sagittario 145CS, for a non-aggro CS.
I'm trying to buy a soul blaze eclipse, it's currently out of my price range so i don't want to buy it, but i'm not sure it will come out in america at all, and only 3000 went out in japan, should i buy it as soon as i get the money, or wait it out?
Doubt it'll come out in the US as it was never released in the anime. It's beautiful though. How much are they asking? I got mine for like 30AU. But yeah.
45 american is the cheapest i've found, what do you think?
i think thats fine for a sol blaze ecplipse.
(Jun. 22, 2011  4:43 PM)DragoonGalaxyT Wrote: Hey guys, I've been looking on eBay for plastics. I want two blades (My price range is max €15 for each) but I can't seem to find any that include ripcords and launchers! (except Dragoon G)

DGT

well..there are lots..you can get sonokong plastics beyblade for around 20-25usd with shipping includedd..some of them are starter pack like dranzer s,dracielg,dranzer g..
I have about $300 to splurge on beys now. Which beys do you suggest me to buy? I have all the Hasbro beys (except for Cyber Pegasis, Counter Leone, the Legend Series and the Metal Masters beys). Don't suggest me to buy an attack stadium, I'm already getting BB-10.
Well I would suggest
Basalt horoguim , he'll kerbecs , a bb-100 bey that comes with CS , MLD reshuffle , 3-6 RBV7 or get Or get pre checked beat lynx , gRavity Perseus atk bd145xf , flame byxis , l drago destroy and if you have anything left get bb-86
Basalt horogium or RBV 7??
Im gonna but one of these straight away!Just tell me which do you guys think is better?
If you have a WD tip then get RBV7 or else Basalt is a must(more because of the WD tip)
RBV7 is the way to go. As you would be able to get some really good parts, potentially more then just WD and Basalt.
(Jun. 23, 2011  2:29 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: If you have a WD tip then get RBV7 or else Basalt is a must(more because of the WD tip)

Not really. RBV7 should always be chosen above a Basalt Horogium. Beys like Beat Lynx and Gravity Perseus BD145XF are too good to be dropped just for a Basalt wheel.
Also, WD is not all that important, IMO, as its quite easily available. The parts in RBV7 are way better than Basalt Horogium.... Am not saying Basalt is bad... I love it. But, RBV7 is any time a better purchase.
Disagreed, Basalt is dominant, there's a risk you'll get one of the worse beys in RBV7. I'd get basalt.
(Jun. 23, 2011  3:50 PM)th!nk Wrote: Disagreed, Basalt is dominant, there's a risk you'll get one of the worse beys in RBV7. I'd get basalt.

Agreed. True enough, but most of us who answered this question think an RBV7 is worth the gamble, because- ... Not saying Basalt is bad(its preferably my favorite, but for some reason, I am buying HK) but I would put it on my wishlist, instead of adding it to my cart, and hope for the best bey in RBV7! Um, I think that opened RBV7s would be a better purchase? Stupid
(Jun. 23, 2011  3:50 PM)th!nk Wrote: Disagreed, Basalt is dominant, there's a risk you'll get one of the worse beys in RBV7. I'd get basalt.
Disagreed, there is always the chance of getting one of the better beys. Tongue_out
Im thinking about a Defence/stamina bey. I was gona get Rock Scorpio. Any suggestions?
Which beys do you already have?
Don't get Rock Scorpio, it's not that good.
get basalt horogium for defence,get hell kerbecs for stamina..
should I get a set of RF and R2F, or booster saggitario?