Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Basalt Horogium's not yet available here.....Unhappy
Something else?
(Jun. 06, 2011  4:48 AM)Dragonfyre Wrote: Basalt Horogium's not yet available here.....Unhappy
Something else?

You could get it online. If you only have accessibility to Hasbro beys then get Earth Virgo. Earth is a good defense wheel, and GB145 is a defense track.
my friend already has

earth virgo gb145bs
cyber pegasis 105mf
burn phoenix 135ms
ray striker d125cs

he wants two more to make an atk cust.

hes also trying to trade cyber + pegasis for vulcan + horuseus. rip off?
Vulcan is better then Cyber any day Tongue_out

the best beys to get to make attack customs are Lightning l drago and Storm/Galaxy pegasis Tongue_out_wink
Yellow master draciel
purple driger v
blue flash leopard
blue kid dragoon

I can get any of these Beys for $5. Please tell me which I should buy. Thanks Smile
Metal Masters might come out where I live soon, so should I get Thermal Lacerta, Ray Striker, or Galaxy Pegasus?
EDIT: accidentally posted twice
(Jun. 06, 2011  5:32 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: Metal Masters might come out where I live soon, so should I get Thermal Lacerta, Ray Striker, or Galaxy Pegasus?
Hard to say hasbro might make it better so at the moment unknown it could be wirse aswell
(Jun. 06, 2011  5:32 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: Metal Masters might come out where I live soon, so should I get Thermal Lacerta, Ray Striker, or Galaxy Pegasus?
Well, its really out of Ray and Galaxy. Both beys have one extremely useful part, the tip. I've heard that Hasbro's CS seems to have more rubber, leading it to being an aggressive CS.

So, it is really up to you. If you want pure attack, the Galaxy Pegasus is the way to go with R2F. If you want something more versatile, then Ray Striker is the one. Rubber would wear, making the CS go from attack to a more defensive/stamina type tip.

If you want the bey with the higher amount of useful parts, Ray Striker wins again. Due to D125 being part of some nice combos. Don't think W105 has much use.
Which beyblade is considered a best/good purchase out of the box, without any customizing?
(Jun. 06, 2011  7:35 PM)samohorvat13 Wrote: Which beyblade is considered a best/good purchase out of the box, without any customizing?

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, its top tier for stamina uncustomized except the tip, which is decent in stamina.
ray striker out of the three its soley the track that needs improving the you have a former to tier
Thank you guys Smile What about stadium? I live in Slovenia,where we only have vortex stadium and I don't like it very much .I was thinking ordering one from amazon.

After reading one of the topics i found that stadium as viable choice:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TAKARA-BeyBlade-...61&sr=8-23

But why should i spent so much money on the stadium? What's wrong with other hasbro stadiums or that one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Master-Blade-Met...01&sr=8-14
Well first off the second one is fake.
The Wide Square is a good choice, but TT Attacks always dominate Tongue_out
I wouldn't suggest getting the Wide Square stadium if you don't have a stadium already. I would suggest getting a Balance , attack or super attack because they are allowed for official events and are fun to use , you can also conduct testing in a attack stadium Wink
(Jun. 06, 2011  11:33 AM)Chups Wrote: Yellow master draciel
purple driger v
blue flash leopard
blue kid dragoon

I can get any of these Beys for $5. Please tell me which I should buy. Thanks Smile

Kid Dragoon, it's AR is the best Upper Attack AR, and Flash Leopard is pretty useable, according to it's Beywiki article.

I don't know about the other two, however.
Do you know any good (fairly priced) way how to get bb-10 stadium? The average price on the internet is about 40$+ 30-40$ for shipping Uncertain
Is "BB-66 Metal Face (Red)" the most metal a facebolt gets or will buying it only mean I have to buy something better later?

And which are better, the hasbro Counter and Cyber wheels or the Takara ones?
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:02 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is "BB-66 Metal Face (Red)" the most metal a facebolt gets or will buying it only mean I have to buy something better later?

And which are better, the hasbro Counter and Cyber wheels or the Takara ones?

Metal Face Red is just a Metal face that is red. (im pretty sure it has no other differences).

I would suggest buying the Metal Face Customization Version.
hwy which is the better buy screw capricorn or segment luancher and im also getting tt attack stadium and ldrago destroy soif tyou guys know a cheap place (non paypal to buy them that would be awsome Smile )
(Jun. 08, 2011  1:37 AM)shotz Wrote: hwy which is the better buy screw capricorn or segment luancher and im also getting tt attack stadium and ldrago destroy soif tyou guys know a cheap place (non paypal to buy them that would be awsome Smile )

you can get l drago destroy from akirasdaddy or wwqqyang...
Well Screw capricorne comes with 90 , MF and screw which are all ok parts , but you don't really need a grip i would say get a BBPDX OR GPDX because they come with an attack stadium and Grip Tongue_out_wink and then get screw capriconre aswell
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:01 PM)samohorvat13 Wrote: Do you know any good (fairly priced) way how to get bb-10 stadium? The average price on the internet is about 40$+ 30-40$ for shipping Uncertain

I'm afraid you're out of luck for the moment. Prices were much lower prior to the whole nuclear meltdown deal, but it appears that many vendors have jacked up their prices since that time...

Keep your eye out for deals on bb-32, bb-76 and bb-107 though, as these sets include beyblades and launchers as well as an attack stadium for about the same price!
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:40 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  11:33 AM)Chups Wrote: Yellow master draciel
purple driger v
blue flash leopard
blue kid dragoon

Kid Dragoon, it's AR is the best Upper Attack AR, and Flash Leopard is pretty useable, according to it's Beywiki article.

I don't know about the other two, however.
in count of rarity,,,you should get purple driger v and flash leopard...
since it s 5usd each..VERY cheap..you should get kid dragoon,purple driger v and blue flash leopard..
in case you dont want them anymore..i am sure you can resell them for better price..
ut kid dragon is the best choice if you only want to buy only one..