Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jun. 07, 2011  10:02 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is "BB-66 Metal Face (Red)" the most metal a facebolt gets or will buying it only mean I have to buy something better later?

BB-66 is not the most metal a facebolt gets. BB-66 weighs an average of 4.72 grams, but the custom versions (bb-84 and bb-85) (also found in bb-96, bb-97, bb-98 and others) weigh an average of 5.32 grams.

The catch is that in the custom versions you only get 1 metal facebolt (the other one is plastic and only weighs an average of 1.19 grams) whereas with bb-66 you get two metal facebolts

(Jun. 07, 2011  10:02 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: And which are better, the hasbro Counter and Cyber wheels or the Takara ones?

Take your pick. They are intended to be the "same", but you will find people who prefer one over the other. For these wheels I don't find that there is much difference at all - except of course for the price... IMO you are far better off heading down to ToysRus tomorrow and picking up the Hasbro booster versions for $10 than you are paying $15 to some vendor in Japan or Hong Kong and waiting 30 days to receive the Takara version.
(Jun. 08, 2011  6:55 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:40 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  11:33 AM)Chups Wrote: Yellow master draciel
purple driger v
blue flash leopard
blue kid dragoon

I can get any of these Beys for $5. Please tell me which I should buy. Thanks Smile

Kid Dragoon, it's AR is the best Upper Attack AR, and Flash Leopard is pretty useable, according to it's Beywiki article.

I don't know about the other two, however.
in count of rarity,,,you should get purple driger v and flash leopard...
since it s 5usd each..VERY cheap..you should get kid dragoon,purple driger v and blue flash leopard..
in case you dont want them anymore..i am sure you can resell them for better price..
ut kid dragon is the best choice if you only want to buy only one..

I'm pretty sure a day or so ago Chups already made mention of buying the purple Driger V. You both were too late XD
(Jun. 08, 2011  8:01 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2011  6:55 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:40 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  11:33 AM)Chups Wrote: Yellow master draciel
purple driger v
blue flash leopard
blue kid dragoon

I can get any of these Beys for $5. Please tell me which I should buy. Thanks Smile

Kid Dragoon, it's AR is the best Upper Attack AR, and Flash Leopard is pretty useable, according to it's Beywiki article.

I don't know about the other two, however.
in count of rarity,,,you should get purple driger v and flash leopard...
since it s 5usd each..VERY cheap..you should get kid dragoon,purple driger v and blue flash leopard..
in case you dont want them anymore..i am sure you can resell them for better price..
ut kid dragon is the best choice if you only want to buy only one..

I'm pretty sure a day or so ago Chups already made mention of buying the purple Driger V. You both were too late XD
I haven't Payed yet Tongue_out

I have the Choice of RED Driger V2, Yellow Master Draciel, Purple Driger V, Blue Kid Dragoon, Blue Flash Leopard and Black Wyborg.

I can get 1 for $20 and one for $5 (except Driger V2). I changed it to Red Driger V2 and Purple Driger V. Should I change it?
If you're actually going to use the beys, you should be getting Kid Dragoon for the AR. Has one of the best ones from the plastic gen.

Also, when you make a post in recent purchases...it is when you pay, lol. As that is a purchase Tongue_out
And if I'm not going to use the Bey's? Well I want to use them but not Competitively.

My Mum was ready about to Pay. I had to get it Ready. So she said 'While you are doing this Ill be in Bed' (she was sick) So after about 5 Minutes I went to go get her and she was Asleep. I didn't wake her. So inthe Meantime I posted. I asked her Yesterday and she Said "Just wait a Day or Two until I get Payed" Yeah Uncertain I should be getting it either Tonight or tomorrow.
out of all ldragos which one is the one i should buy first
Red driger V2 is an overall good bey. The attack ring of kid dragoon is very good too so I suggest those two.
(Jun. 08, 2011  7:06 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: BB-66 is not the most metal a facebolt gets. BB-66 weighs an average of 4.72 grams, but the custom versions (bb-84 and bb-85) (also found in bb-96, bb-97, bb-98 and others) weigh an average of 5.32 grams.

Well forget that then, I'm not buying something that'll become obsolete later on.
Maybe if I find this "custom" version I'll buy that.

(Jun. 08, 2011  7:06 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: For these wheels I don't find that there is much difference at all - except of course for the price... IMO you are far better off heading down to ToysRus tomorrow and picking up the Hasbro booster versions for $10 than you are paying $15 to some vendor in Japan or Hong Kong and waiting 30 days to receive the Takara version.

They cost £8.50 each here if I ever find them in stock but the japanese versions will cost me about £15 for both and come with a giraffe (lol) so I think they're actually cheaper.

Thanks for your help.
(Jun. 08, 2011  11:28 AM)Boxhead Wrote: out of all ldragos which one is the one i should buy first

In order i would buy:

1. Lightning Ldrago

2. Meteo Ldrago

3. Ldrago

But all of these are great.
(I cant say much about Ldrago Destroy yet)
LDrago Destroy can be number 3, and Pre-HWS Ldrago #4.
should i get Fang leone and screw capricorn or fang and rbvl7
(Jun. 09, 2011  5:20 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: should i get Fang leone and screw capricorn or fang and rbvl7
Fang and RB7 it Even better then Screw Wink
Should I get both of the rare Grand ketoses for $26?
(Jun. 09, 2011  5:27 AM)Conqueror Wrote: Should I get both of the rare Grand ketoses for $26?

You only really need one ... I suppose that is not a bad price for both though.
yeah thats seems to be a good deal Wink but i would only get 1 or get a pre opened RBV7 and get Vulcan Horogium BD145RS because RS is the only useful part in grand ketos while all Vulcan Horogium BD145RS are useful Tongue_out_wink

EDIT BEATEN
which is better flame byxis or killer peafowl
Flame Byxis all its parts are usefull
Byxis with vulcan
Flame or destabilzers
230 for defense and stamina
wd for stamina

oh and by the way it beafowl Wink
Hi...everyoneSmile In my country there isn't many store with dx set and I can't buy from ebay either but there is this one store that sell Galaxy Pegasis dx set for 40 bucksSmile I already have galaxy pegasis but I want clear attack stadium so can ya tell me, should I buy it or not? Thx ya'all in advance..
Well if you don't have an attack stadium then defiantly get it , but $40 is very cheap unless its in GBP or something but yeah get it
Thx ya RustyXD, I made up my mind nowWink I'll buy it..
40 Bucks for a BBP DX set? You would be INSANE not to buy it immediately, if you didn't have a TT Attack. It comes with the black stadium, tho, not a clear one, but tbh, the clear one gets scuffed so easily, It's notsogreat.

Rusty, TBH, they're all basically useless. Draciel MS comes with the special 15g Circle Wide, so that's probably the best of the lot.
Read: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Gaia_Dragoon_MS
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Driger_MS
and http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Draciel_MS

Honestly, Gaia Dragoon and Driger MS are mostly useless. Choose whatever, I'd probably go with Driger MS, myself, but that's just a guess.
just for fun i probely should have mentioned that like i don't want it to be like earth on earth i want one the two that are the most fun to use Tongue_out_wink
You should buy a phantom fox if you only care about having fun
Yes. Phantom Fox is by far the most fun HMS bey. If you're getting them for fun, that's what you want.

Still, If you're stuck with those 3, definitely get Draciel, and if you want high recoil collisions, I guess Driger would be better than Gaia Dragoon.