Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I would recommend Hell Kerbecs..it is a lot betetr than the other two and has many useful parts..and I think u better get RF for perseus first because DS can to some extent fulfill the need of SD
Never mind about the RF found some 6 ones i havent used so much.
If i was to buy all three,would this be ok?
Hell kerbecs BD145WD
Big bang pegasis AD145RF
Fang leone 130RF
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:12 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Never mind about the RF found some 6 ones i havent used so much.
If i was to buy all three,would this be ok?
Hell kerbecs BD145WD
Big bang pegasis AD145RF
Fang leone 130RF

Yep, all those parts are great except the Big Bang wheel and 130 which are heavily outclassed. Fang , Leone , RF , AD145 , Hell , Kerbecs , BD145 , WD are an awesome to buy.
Not true, Ultimate X, Big bang is useful in numerous combo's, and 130 is an excellent height for attackers in the current metagame, and given the other two 130 height tracks come with pretty lame beys (lacerta is totally funky, but no one really buys it), even if S130 is better, it's still a handy track to have.

@Shika Blade, why would you need SD for Basalt Cancer 230D, D or CS are the best tips for it, not SD.
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:18 PM)th!nk Wrote: Not true, Ultimate X, Big bang is useful in numerous combo's, and 130 is an excellent height for attackers in the current metagame, and given the other two 130 height tracks come with pretty lame beys (lacerta is totally funky, but no one really buys it), even if S130 is better, it's still a handy track to have.

@Shika Blade, why would you need SD for Basalt Cancer 230D, D or CS are the best tips for it, not SD.

Is that it, can you show me the link to the Big Bang tests ? I haven't found much about it yet nor 130...
130 hasn't been tested but S130 has, and is the best track for Fang and LDrago Destroy (check their respective threads). Big Bang was tested (in the Big Bang Discussion thread) on 230, and did quite well. Most of the tests are in there, but there is a thread by Ga'Hooleone in the customisations forum, on the second page last time I checked, and it uses Big Bang Pegasis quite effectively. It has a great weight distribution, so yeah.

Big Bang isn't a mindblowing wheel, but it isn't useless, especially considering how most right spin attack wheels do in this metagame (read: badly).
My friend's planning on selling me either BB-36 (the MF pack) or BB-85 (the MF-2 pack), both for the same price.

Considering I don't have either a MF or MF-2, which one would you guys say is generally more useful (especially considering MF-H is usually too heavy for attack)?
Well you could just use MF-L for attack so i would suggest MF-2 Tongue_out
After I get caught up on MFB and have some money, I'm thinking about getting some old Beyblades, Plastic and HMS. If I could get 10 plastic and 10 HMS, what should I get? I like Attack, BTW. And I will invest in a Tornado Ridge Stadium.
(Jun. 02, 2011  1:14 AM)Ink. Wrote: After I get caught up on MFB and have some money, I'm thinking about getting some old Beyblades, Plastic and HMS. If I could get 10 plastic and 10 HMS, what should I get? I like Attack, BTW. And I will invest in a Tornado Ridge Stadium.

plastics:dranzer v2,driger g,dragoon v2,trygle for its ar,dranzer gt,driger s,draciel v2,master dragoon

hms:dragoon ms,wolborg ms would be ok...not much i know about hms..
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:59 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  1:14 AM)Ink. Wrote: After I get caught up on MFB and have some money, I'm thinking about getting some old Beyblades, Plastic and HMS. If I could get 10 plastic and 10 HMS, what should I get? I like Attack, BTW. And I will invest in a Tornado Ridge Stadium.

plastics:dranzer v2,driger g,dragoon v2,trygle for its ar,dranzer gt,driger s,draciel v2,master dragoon

hms:dragoon ms,wolborg ms would be ok...not much i know about hms..
For plastics, since Ink wants attack, Dragoon Grip Attacker would be a must. Has one of the best attack bases of any plastic out there.

HMS: Dragoon MS/MSUV, Dark Effigy MS, Advance Striker MS, Samurai Changer MS for the AR...all I can think of right now.

The beywiki here on the WBO is pretty good when it comes to attack types for HMS beys. The cores of Dragoon MS, MSUV and Advance Striker MS (which has a metal flat) are musts for attack type HMS.
Plastic Attack: you all forgot Dragoon G. 8 spiker is the best left spin attack AR, and they're usually cheap too.

IdiotBox, get the normal mf's, you get two and mf-l isn't as heavy, so eh.
(Jun. 01, 2011  5:50 PM)th!nk Wrote: 130 hasn't been tested but S130 has, and is the best track for Fang and LDrago Destroy (check their respective threads). Big Bang was tested (in the Big Bang Discussion thread) on 230, and did quite well. Most of the tests are in there, but there is a thread by Ga'Hooleone in the customisations forum, on the second page last time I checked, and it uses Big Bang Pegasis quite effectively. It has a great weight distribution, so yeah.

Big Bang isn't a mindblowing wheel, but it isn't useless, especially considering how most right spin attack wheels do in this metagame (read: badly).

Hah, I thought you were talking about the normal 130. I already have much info about S130, also what should I get, Gravity Perseus URS or Meteo L-Drago URS ? I really don't know how they are...
Well i would say BB-98 because you get LRF XF 85 RF and MLD which can make max meteor(Meteo L Drago CH120XF)if you have ch120 but if you don't it will come with 125 which wont do as well as ch120 but its still a great combo. And LRF can be used in the lightning tank(Lightning L drago BD145LRF).
Ultimate X: same height, and the extra plastic on s130 doesn't do much, so 130 is a good substitute.
And yeah, now perseus atk can be found on ebay cheap due to rbv7, the mld urs is better (though most of the parts suck, it's got what RustyXD listed, and the spare parts do look nice.
(Jun. 02, 2011  5:32 AM)th!nk Wrote: Plastic Attack: you all forgot Dragoon G. 8 spiker is the best left spin attack AR, and they're usually cheap too.

yes..really forget about dragoon g..and i remembered of seaborg 2...its ar is good for one hit knock out..
Seaborg 2 is nice, but yeah. Plastics, I'd say driger s, kid dragoon, grip attacker or dragoon s, dragoon g, trygle, metal driger. I've more than likely missed a few, but yeah.
I've been debating over what I should get first- Basalt Horogium, the BB-10 Attack Stadium, or Flame Byxis. I wanted the Attack Stadium because the stadium I'm currently using is the Hasbro Lighning Force Stadium, and Hasbro's probably not going to make a stadium as good as the Attack. The downside is that they're extremely overpriced. $30-50 for a carping piece of plastic? Outrageous. Then for Horogium and Byxis, I want them for good Stamina parts, since I'm a Stamina blader, and I want them to complete the Maximum Series. I've gone back and forth between the three, and I just can't make up my mind.
too me...basalt is the best choice..should get it while you can..
@BurnBladerX - If you don't have an Attack Stadium, then I suggest you get one before anything else. Because that's one of the only Stadiums that is legit among the WBO, for organized play, and testing. Plus, it's the most balanced Stadium in MFB. You can't do much if you don't have one.

For your debate between Basalt Horogium and Flame Byxis, I'd get Basalt before Byxis as the Wheel can be used for a myriad of combinations, and even though one can say the same about 230, personally, I tend to value Wheels higher than any other parts. 230 is still great, though.
Alrighty, the Attack Stadium it is. I have one question, though: Where did you buy yours from? I've seen one on Plamoya and can't seem to find any on eBay for some reason.
Well, my case is a little different. I bought my Attack Type Stadium from a local store that imports MFB's from Hong Kong and Japan. OkinawamTS (I think that's his name) offers a middleman service on the WBO; he can get items for you on Yahoo Japan Auctions. That would be the most cost-efficient way to go, in my opinion.
I think that OkinawamTS may still have BB-10s in stock. He does get limited stock of some items.
Whoo! Now to contact him. Does anyone know his prices?
Not off the top of my head. But I use his services a lot because he is cheaper then most middleman services.