Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I would have PM you and post it here too, the best beys currently out there for stamina are Basalt Horogium, Hell Kerbecs, and Earth Eagle but I would prefer you buy Hell Kerbecs and Earth Eagle then customize them into Hell Kerbecs BD145WD Boost mode, although its pure stamina but gets outclassed by various combos like MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS. Its really your choice to buy both of them.
^ Hmph, If you bought Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium, wouldn't you have WD that comes with Basalt Horogium? So i see no reason buying Earth Eagle/Aquila.

Anyways, my question.

Is it WORTH buying L-Drago Destroy for 13.5 GBP? I'm wondering whats good about LDD, as well the pros and cons. I'm really interested in this bey really, it looks and powah, totally awesome haha.
(May. 24, 2011  4:58 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: ^ Hmph, If you bought Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium, wouldn't you have WD that comes with Basalt Horogium? So i see no reason buying Earth Eagle/Aquila.

Anyways, my question.

Is it WORTH buying L-Drago Destroy for 13.5 GBP? I'm wondering whats good about LDD, as well the pros and cons. I'm really interested in this bey really, it looks and powah, totally awesome haha.

Whoops! Completely forgot that Basalt Horogium has WD too Pinching_eyes_2. The answer to your question is that yes it is worth buying, the price is cheap for L-Drago Destroy F: S, its has shown superb capabilities in attack, almost outclassing Beat (Or am I wrong?) and F: S isn't that of good, worser than F: D at least. Thats all I know Tired.
Which bey should I buy?
Dragoon V2, Dragoon V or Gravity Perseus performance wise.
My Sister is wondering if she should get BB 32 or GP DX SET
Masamune 107 I would get Gravity perseus makes very good attack combos
(May. 25, 2011  1:04 AM)Masamune 107 Wrote: Which bey should I buy?
Dragoon V2, Dragoon V or Gravity Perseus performance wise.

dragoon v2 of course if compared to dragooon v...not sure about gravity..
The dragoons and gravity are different systems, they don't compare.. Scipio, bbp dx set. Also, use another browser please (chrome, firefox, opera). IE9 doubleposts.

Ultimate X and Azlanslayer, LDD doesn't outclass beat. It works well on 130 height tracks, but beat was getting better results last time I checked. LDD is an okay purchase, it's a good wheel, but it's an ugly metallic grey. I'd probably wait for SonoKong to release Beat Lynx, and get that, myself.
These are the prices:
RBV7: 16 USD
Attack Stadium: 23 USD
WBBA Event Special Parts: 11 USD
URS: 37 USD
Help?
defeinatley attack stadium and if you have any money spend it on RBV7 Smile
1. Get a BB-96 Super Deck Set with the Pegasis, Libra, and Cancer?
or
2. Keep saving for a TT atk.
Wat do.
The BB-96 is right at $31 flat including shipping free anywhere in the US. I kinda don't wanna pass up this offer, but I might have to :\ or is it easy to find them under that price or around there frequently?

(May. 25, 2011  6:00 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: These are the prices:
RBV7: 16 USD
Attack Stadium: 23 USD
WBBA Event Special Parts: 11 USD
URS: 37 USD
Help?

WHERE
Is that including shipping and all?! Grin If it is, well then I'm going to get me a TT Atk.
i got mine for $36 so a 5 dollar extra differnce so i would say tt attack if you don't have a stadium then get the BB-96 later althought all the parts in there are outclassed right now Unhappy besides 85 rf wd 90 and burn although i prefer earth so i would keep saving for the stadium Smile
That's kind of what I was planning on doing anyways. The stadium is more important, and I don't have an 85 which is a harder part to get, along with 90 lol. Tongue_out Also I want the Pegasis and Libra for collection purposes, really. Thanks RustyXD!
its all good Tongue_out and you can get 85 in RBV7 so its not as hard to get now Smile
Raigeko, That is Ninong's prices. It is really cheap here in the PH. I'll ask him if he ships worldwide.
EDIT: Thanks Rusty X D by the way.
(May. 25, 2011  12:05 PM)Boxhead Wrote: is this worth it http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-TAKA...4cf72a2793
Yep. But also get a Horuseus CW if you can find one. If not just use Gemios.
(May. 25, 2011  12:09 PM)HorogiumX Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  12:05 PM)Boxhead Wrote: is this worth it http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-TAKA...4cf72a2793
Yep. But also get a Horuseus CW if you can find one. If not just use Gemios.

DON'T USE GEMIOS. It juts out in front of the main smash area of Vulcan, reducing it's smash. Use Byxis or Giraffe, if you don't have a horuseus.

Seriously, it can be seen from putting it on the wheel that it juts out, why do people keep telling others to use it...

TBH vulcan is kinda outclassed now, with beat and fang and stuff. I'd probably save a little extra and either wait for Sonokong to release Beat Lynx, or buy a pre-checked RBV7 with a vulcan wheel, if you want one. That way you can get Vulcan Horogium BD145RS, which has that lovely, useful, clear bd145.
Should I buy from leoshop?
Meh, they sometimes sell fakes IIRC, and you can probably find stuff cheaper elsewhere.
Is a Fang Leone without a W2D for $14 a good deal?
Are Virgo, Pisces, and MF Bakushin Susanow 105F(Hasbro) worth a buy? (Not as a lot.)
Fang leone for $14 is a steal because i payed like over 30 dollars for mine
(May. 26, 2011  5:09 AM)Conqueror Wrote: Is a Fang Leone without a W2D for $14 a good deal?
Are Virgo, Pisces, and MF Bakushin Susanow 105F(Hasbro) worth a buy? (Not as a lot.)

Fang Leone is pretty good. About half of what one would normally pay.
DEFINITE YES TO VIRGO. Virgo MW is top tier.
No to Pisces, none of its parts are useful.
MF Bakushin Susanow is only useful for MF, so you're better off just buying BB-36. :\
actually w2d is a decent defence tip i got my fang leone for $20
and bakushin is better then burn for stamina and virgo is top tier but pisces isn't good