Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Which one first BB 32 or Gravity perseus BD145XF
For your first beyblade product, BB-32 is much better. It comes with the Attack Stadium, which is the best stadium that they make. It also comes with two launchers, and it's always good to have extras.
also should i get silver quetzalcoatl or gold quetzalcoatl
depends which one you like better but i think gold ones are cheaper Smile
If you're getting it for collection purposes get the silver one, that is obviously more rare.

However, if you plan on using it then don't get it at all. It's too expensive and outclassed.
What would be a good buy to introduce me to plastics/HMS? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to them.
(May. 22, 2011  7:18 AM)Greimatter Wrote: What would be a good buy to introduce me to plastics/HMS? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to them.

That is entirely your choice...If it were me i would have gone for the rare ones...as well as the good ones...I would buy a Wolborg ms and a dragoon ms...This is because they are getting rarer by the minute...u wouldn't want to miss out on an oppurtunity to get one of these babies..There are a lot of rare hms beys such as Shining god ms , dragoon msuv (nuff said) etc...

Well about the plastic..its a wide variety of choices..i just buy them for collectional purposes...but i tend to buy all the dranzer beys which luks so cool in my opinion...i always tend to collect the beys of the bladebreakers...fr some odd reason :\ (dragoons,draciels,dranzers,drigers)
i would say no because i wouldn't spend $150 on a box to carry beys in you can get a cheaper one from dimsum but it holds less beys but still its way cheaper
(May. 22, 2011  7:55 AM)Conqueror Wrote: Is this a good buy?

IMO nope...Id rather buy BB-52 Beycarrier from dimsum2u...its only 10GBP..way cheaper than the other one..

go here..

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...e-RE-STOCK
I MIGHT be able to buy one of these beys today. I need to know which one has the best wheel, as I have none of them :v

STARTER L DRAGO BB-23
BB-05 Booster PEGASIS 145D
BB-06 Pack BULL 145S
BB07 Booster Sagittario 125SF
BB-12 WOLF 125F

Thanks! Grin
Pegasis or L Drago.
Pegasis has great Smash, and was top tier for a reason (though, it definitely overstayed it's welcome). That said, it's pretty heavily outclassed now, it's got way too much recoil. But it is an exciting part. That said, it's pretty easy to come by, it's in a lot of sets.

As for LDrago, well, MF LDrago 90WF was an amazing destabiliser, but it's outclassed, and the parts are uncommon-ish (well, WF is). I don't have one yet (hopefully in the next few days), but yeah, it's a cool wheel. I don't think it was released anywhere else. Also, comes with a beylauncher L, which is nice.

Bull is outclassed, decent smash. Sagittario is outclassed, good smash. Wolf didn't have class to begin with.
(May. 22, 2011  6:53 PM)th!nk Wrote: Pegasis or L Drago.
Pegasis has great Smash, and was top tier for a reason (though, it definitely overstayed it's welcome). That said, it's pretty heavily outclassed now, it's got way too much recoil. But it is an exciting part. That said, it's pretty easy to come by, it's in a lot of sets.

As for LDrago, well, MF LDrago 90WF was an amazing destabiliser, but it's outclassed, and the parts are uncommon-ish (well, WF is). I don't have one yet (hopefully in the next few days), but yeah, it's a cool wheel. I don't think it was released anywhere else. Also, comes with a beylauncher L, which is nice.

Bull is outclassed, decent smash. Sagittario is outclassed, good smash. Wolf didn't have class to begin with.
Thanks th!nk! I was planning on getting the L-Drago anyways because of the beylauncher L, as I have a L/R SK Perseus one, and I don't like holding it because of the bulk Uncertain ahh if only Hasbro released it... And thanks for saving me from Wolf xD I have always wanted one since I saw it for the first time. It just looks more bad a**.

(May. 22, 2011  7:18 AM)Greimatter Wrote: What would be a good buy to introduce me to plastics/HMS? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to them.
If you're going to get an HMS bey, be SURE to have Wolborg. It has the bearing core, and that should explain it all. Tongue_out It can beat all of my current HMS beys, and most of my MFB beys too.
What bey should i get out of these? (I can only get one for now)

Gravity Perseus
Galaxy Pegasis
Meteo L-Drago
Hell Kerbecs
Killer Beafowl
Flame Byxis
Screw Capricorne
Aries
Grand Ketos (T125RS)
Grand Ketos (WD145RS)
Ray Gil
Ray Unicorno
Rock Girraffe
Pisces
Thermal Lacerta
Do you have any other beys? If not, Hell Kerbecs is probably the best out of the box bey right now.
im getting into plastic beyblades and would the dual shooter stering be good to buy and for 17$

1.is 17$ fair price
2.is this compatible with the 4 layer system
3.does this brake easy
4.does this give a more powerful launch (string)

buty the cheapest of plastics/HMS forst as thats the way i'm starting..
e.g:dragoon g,gaia dragoon ms

then you can start collect the rares as both rare plastics and HMS are expensive..of course HMS would be more expensive..

if you had money,ou can afford to buy rares one straight away..go ahead..dont miss a chance..you wont regret it..

HMS:
dranzer mf,dragoon mf,aero knight,dark effigy,etc would be a nice buy..
plastics:
plastics are harder to find for the really rare one like desert sphinxer,poseidon,etc..so expect high price if you found them..
cyber dragoon,v2 series,g series,gt series would be a nice buy too as they can be found on YJA..
Which plastic / HMS bey has the best parts?
I mean in Metal fusion beys like Earth Eagle/Virgo, LLD and MLD, etc. have 2-3 good parts so in that way which plastic/HMS series beys have the most number of good parts?
EDIT: Which Dranzer bey is the easiest to find and what is the general cost of the plastic beys?
(May. 23, 2011  7:33 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Which plastic / HMS bey has the best parts?
I mean in Metal fusion beys like Earth Eagle/Virgo, LLD and MLD, etc. have 2-3 good parts so in that way which plastic/HMS series beys have the most number of good parts?

This question really shouldnt belong here...Ask a qs get an Answer topic perhaps..
(May. 23, 2011  7:33 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Which plastic / HMS bey has the best parts?

I don't know of anything specific, but bearing core beys such as Wolborg and Cerberus are good in plastic. Wolborg is also one of the best in HMS if I do recall :v BeyWiki says every HMS blader should have one lol.
Should I get a Big Bang Pegasus DX set or Basault Horogium starter???

Plastic: Dranzer V2
Hms: Dragoon MS
EDIT: Which Dranzer bey is the easiest to find and what is the general cost of the plastic beys?

plastics:driger g's ar,dranzer gt's ar,trygle's ar,wolborg/wolborg 2 blade base with bearing
hms:dragoon ms grip core,bearing core

dranzer s and dranzer v(sonokong,on ebay)..dranzer ms (sonokong one) is easy to find too...

cost of plastics differ as their rarity are different...
i Only Have Limited Amount Of Money So I Can Only One Of These Beyblade, Witch One Should I Buy?
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Big Bang Pegasis F:D
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Or Some RBV7?